1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Banshee (Tv Series)

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by VanityHalfBlack, Feb 22, 2013.

1. VanityHalfBlack

2. micks96

micks96 Member

3. Surfguy

Surfguy Contributing Member

I think the show is awesome personally. Last week's episode was EPIC. It had the most bad ass prison fight scene with this elbino character prisoner who basically ran the prison.

I suggest you check it out if you haven't. Kind of hard to start watching in the middle, though, as you will be lost.

4. VanityHalfBlack

Yeah I have cinemax, don't know if they show the earlier episodes, I'll just torrent them.. So this is mainly action, which I do like like Hawaiian 5.0??

5. Surfguy

Surfguy Contributing Member

It reminds me of a modern day Spartacus except the main character is a former prisoner turned town sheriff. It's kind of a weird premise. It is basically filled with a lot of violence and sex. It's had plenty of memorable fight scenes so far. And, the story arc is pretty interesting.

6. VanityHalfBlack

Spartacus I do like although I'm a little behind haven't seen the 2nd season or the spin-off with that one dude who looks like Phil Collins (Gods Of Arena) I got the 1st six episodes of Banshee, I'll get crackin on em!!!

7. MoonDogg

MoonDogg Member

I thought the MMA beatdown in episode 3 was brutal, but holy crap....he totally destroyed the albino(in a most emasculating way).

8. rrj_gamz

rrj_gamz Contributing Member

Last episode was pretty awesome but so was the MMA one, both of those were great, I really like this show and was thinking of starting a thread...
    That amish chick is hawt

9. VanityHalfBlack

Just got done watching episode 1 and yes, this show is awesome, no seriously it is!!! What's funny is the lead guy in this show looks like a young Bryan Cranston. My favorite part? When that chick was gettin eatin out good, that's Skinamax for you.

10. VanityHalfBlack

Gonna keep bumpin this thread, it's that awesome!

[​IMG]

11. Two Sandwiches

Two Sandwiches Contributing Member

I've been watching since the pilot. It's pretty good. My wife likes it too. She wanted to watch it from the beginning when she heard it has the same producers as True Blood (same something as True Blood, and anyways).

12. ds888

ds888 Contributing Member

This is one of my favorite new shows. Lucas may not be the best fighter, but he knows how to fight dirty. Hopefully, they can keep up the intensity and intrigue.

Only (small) complaint is that Carrie has the chest of a 9 year old boy. :confused:

13. VanityHalfBlack

Yeah, her vagina gettin eaten out makes up for it though, hot scene!!:grin:

1 person likes this.
  14. MoonDogg

MoonDogg Member

15. bigben69

bigben69 Member

The show is ok. Good enough to keep watching and has some good action. I just can't get over the fact that no one has figured out that he is a fake. He beat the hell out of that MMA fighter and no publicity? The biker gangs acting was painfully terrible too. It is fun to watch though.

16. VanityHalfBlack

It's not meant to be an Emmy award consideration, this show cuts all the bullsh!t and leaves the things I like in entertainment and that is:

1. sex
    2. martial arts
    3. violence
    4. Amish
    5. breast
    6. Ass
    7. more sex
    8. shoot-outs
    9. A retired boxer turned bartender
    10. Asian Drag queen/hacker
    11. Amish sex

17. bigben69

bigben69 Member

Lol. Yes I cant argue with that. Isn't the girls daughter 15? Wasn't he in prison for 15 years???

18. rocketsfeeva

rocketsfeeva Member

bump. season 2 is premiering next week, idk if you guys have watched the first season so I spoiler-ed the trailer for season 2.
    <iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/xzPy9AC82rw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

19. Two Sandwiches

Two Sandwiches Contributing Member

I might switch from HBO to Cinemax while this is on.

My wife and I loved the first season.

20. Kim

Kim Contributing Member

Lots of hot nudity outweighs the cons of the show.