1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

This is not the Dwight we've seen all year

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by CXbby, Apr 19, 2015.

1. hakeemthagreat

I honestly think this was definitely the case. The Rockets took a gamble and rested Dwight while avoiding scrutiny from those child abuse allegations. He may have had a few minor nagging injuries, but his time out was primarily to keep him healthy for the postseason imo. The rest CLEARLY paid off

2. jdhu

jdhu Member

I was thinking the same thing. It makes sense. Publicly, they talk about limiting his minutes, but perhaps in private he's told he can ease into games, save himself for the playoffs, etc.

3. Bandwagoner

Bandwagoner Contributing Member

Playoff Dwight is a real thing. When this guy is motivated he is a force.

Just look at his return to LA

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/Kg1swI2Z1Hk?rel=0&amp;showinfo=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

When healthy he still needs extra motivation like TMAC. Fortunately our team around him can whip the west in the regular season with him sitting out most of the year. If that wasn't the case it wouldn't be good but as it stand Morey trolled the NBA and DH12 got his timing back in limited minutes.

4. rocketfan_tim

rocketfan_tim Member

Howard is in the best physical shape he has been in years. I hope he brings out the beast mode in the playoffs and stays out of foul trouble.

5. LandryMegaBeast

I THINK PLAYOFF DWIGHT IS REAL GUYS

6. napalm06

napalm06 Huge Flopping Fan

Why are/were people downvoting this thread so much?

7. Dhoward12

Dhoward12 Member

Cause they want to trade him for Kevin Love :grin:

8. PhiSlamma15

PhiSlamma15 Member

Howard was in PURE BEAST MODE. I thought tonight was a UofH Phi Slamma Jamma Flashback with all them Dunks!

1 person likes this.
  9. JCDenton

JCDenton Member

Bone on bone.

10. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

We need this all playoffs and all year.

DD

11. Man

Man Contributing Member

Elaborate?