1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. LIVE WATCH EVENT
    Where will the Houston Rockets pick in the 2024 NBA Draft? We're watching the NBA Draft Lottery results live on Sunday, with the room discussion starting at 1:30pm CT. Come join us!

NBA Draft Lottery - LIVE!

Being falsely accused of being RACIST in the GARM

Discussion in 'ClutchFans Feedback' started by tinman, May 3, 2015.

1. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

Isn't tinman Asian?

2. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

So the dude gives an example for McGrady's greatness by pointing out game 7 of the mavericks 2005 series where we lost by 40 and tmac gets benched in the fourth quarter. Then says Zboy and i dropped out of the same high school. I don't even know zboy or how old he is or what high school he went to. Then i post win share stats showing Harden #1 in the league this year. So he calls me a semi racist. What does that even mean?
    I know what a semi circle is or semi colon.

And I'm the crazy one?

Oh no Johnny Ringo , we started a game we never got to finish

3. Yung-T

Yung-T Member

Everybody can look at the named thread and see the timeline and context of posts. Lying and intentionally messing up facts is nonsense, the posts are easy to find.

Mods can close this.

4. tinman

Supporting Member

What messing up of facts

Post it where my facts were wrong.

I use basketball - reference, and playoff record, that was an easy number to remember

I'm not semi right, I'm completely right

5. TheMystery008

TheMystery008 Member

So you're saying there's a possibility Tinman could go bye bye?

:grin:

6. tinman

Supporting Member

I can't change the number zero.

7. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

Yep - and he is not racist at all.

That is just funny.....people looking to get offended because they just don't like him.

He is a great guy, I may go watch the game with him tonight at Cover 3 on 6th street.

DD

8. tinman

Supporting Member

You made up this term 'semi racist '

Did you make it up because we are in the conference semi finals?

So I'm not stuck in the first round eh?

9. SwoLy-D

SwoLy-D Contributing Member

Well, no one said you were even seen in public with me. That dang RED in the signature! #guiltyByASSociation :mad:

10. tinman

Supporting Member

You didn't have to bump that mcgrady thread swoly

11. Yung-T

Yung-T Member

I know he's Asian American, doesn't mean he's not offending certain groups. It's actually quite common, as he doesn't feel connected to these people.

Just to show one, posts like "This is pretty simple, I don't know why all these newbie members are dancing mad like they ate some stinky tofu during a gangdam style dance a thon." (http://bbs.clutchfans.net/showthread.php?t=228058) are utter garbage and should not be tolerated, the Lin threads are full oh him trying to offend people with stereotypes and derogative hints.

He can talk all the crap he wants and act shocked like he never displayed foul behaviour, but it's all on this board and people can look it up.

Not to mention him derailing a countless number of threads with his ill agenda. He's a big cancer to this board and at some point something has to be done. At this point, 99% of his posts are to offend people and push his agenda into everyone's brains.

And then having the nerve to call me out here and twisting facts, somehow tying this to a meaningless McGrady argument and talking about winning. Pathetic.

1 person likes this.
  12. tinman

Supporting Member

Lol, your agenda was to tell rockets fans that game 7 of 2005 , the worst lost in franchise history was some shining example of a player's greatness.

You resort to calling people racist simply because you present,zero pertinent facts to the table.

Zboy even told you more facts and you know he's right.

Yeah i said stuff about the lin fans, the same fans who called clutch and mchale racist.

So is it racist to reference the most popular song in the world gangdamn style? Do i have to reference a western song.

You are the racist pal. I'll listen to gandam style and eat stinky tofu because i have.
    How do you like them apples?
    Anything else johny ringo?
    Go ahead make my day

13. Jontro

Jontro Member

I do wonder what Clutch has to say about all this. That way this can get settled, since it's been a trending topic for the last year or so.

Let's go Rockets!

14. tinman

Supporting Member

Lie.
    I doubt you know anything about me.
    The fact you have to bring up race because you can't counter that james harden leads the league in win share vs the other guy in 2005 shows you have no cards left.

The race card is the last card johnny Cochran

15. DudeWah

DudeWah Member

This is a typical tinman tactic. Spam and continually act ignorant, all the while making subtly passive aggressive antagonizing commentary in multiple threads. Then when everyone is sick of his nonsense, he creates another thread to whine about some stupid sentence someone said as a throwaway.

It's completely disingenuous anyone would support this sort of behavior in the GARM without understanding the context of full on trolling going on.

Many posters have been sent to banned camp for much less. It's cancerous and lowers the quality of the board.

16. tinman

Supporting Member

Dudewah's thing is replying to 99ers like hey partner and dd and myself

It makes him feel special

17. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

You can be serviceable in real life and still be kind of a douche on the internet, not mutually exclusive to be honest with you

18. Yung-T

Yung-T Member

It's great that some members intentionally mess up the timeline and context of events and think no one can read the original thread and posts. You'd think being on the internet where everything lasts would make people tell the truth regarding these things.

Or maybe some people just live in a fake world, where they change everything that happens in their mind so that it suits them more.

19. FTW Rockets FTW

FTW Rockets FTW Contributing Member

This has gone way too far and is trending worldwide.

We need to take this to Judge Judy or even Jerry Springer.

20. Roc Paint

Roc Paint Contributing Member

You know I've been crying for your head to come back with us. :eek: