1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Kent Bazemore Taking shots at the Rockets

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by rockets13champs, Jul 12, 2016.

1. tehG l i d e

tehG l i d e Member

he was mostly ass in the playoffs

2. HR Dept

HR Dept Contributing Member

Morey ran off another FA with his nerdy MIT technology! :mad:

3. ISOBall

ISOBall Member

LMAO THEY BROUGHT THE IPAD BRUH

4. shastarocket

shastarocket Contributing Member

Good to see that even with VR goggles, Morey didn't abandon his ipad roots

5. infinittiii

infinittiii Member

Lol, GSW did the same VR tech with Durant. Fyi

6. Aruba77

Aruba77 Contributing Member

it's fine; some guys want to be where they are comfortable. He's obviously comfortable in Atlanta. Change is a risk.

The good thing is that it sounds like he was impressed with our presentation. So sounds like we are still bringing our A-game, even if it wasn't enough to pry Bazemore away. Frankly, we might be better off with Gordon anyway.

7. bulkatron

bulkatron Member

Are we 100% sure he's talking about Houston? Atlanta is cool city too but as people have said the two are very similar. Houston has a lot more culture. Atlanta is prettier but has major infrastructure problems.

8. Jontro

Jontro Member

I don't think bringing Rockets legends will work anymore. They brought Hakeem and Yao when recruiting Dwight, and that turned out sour.

Money above all else sells... then for the rest, a shot at contending. Don't think the Rockets can offer either right now.

9. Mr Chuck Norris

lol bruh, you're Kent Bazemore.... If you don't sit your ass down somewhere

10. J.R.

J.R. Member

<iframe width="854" height="480" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/aAU5IB8UkS8?start=2075&end=2170" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

11. bulkatron

bulkatron Member

I'm from Houston but having lived in St. Louis, I don't think you can call St. Louis a "decadent" city haha.

Surprisingly it's actually been on the rise in the past decade despite what the news might tell you. It has it's own issues and I don't miss it that much but I have fond memories of my time there.

Forest Park is hands down the best urban park in the country.

12. JuanValdez

JuanValdez Contributing Member

Don't see the big deal. Like Parsons did when he went to Dallas, Bazemore is trying to throw his chosen city a bone. If he had signed with Houston, he'd have said it was a great city, and posters here would say, "great, I'm glad he appreciates the city." It doesn't mean anything.

13. Surfguy

Surfguy Contributing Member

We don't take kindly to people trashing our city before they've lived in it and experienced the trash firsthand!

Rabble rabble rabble!

NEXT!!!

14. Granville

Granville Member

I was born in Atlanta and grew up there. Been here since I was a Jr in High School. I have been back to Atlanta many times. Bazemore is full of it.

Both cities have their positives and negatives. I have a lot of family in Atlanta so if I moved back it would be because of them. Houston is home now though and there nothing compelling about Atlanta (besides family) to move back.

15. joeson332

joeson332 Member

Rockets aren't the only team who met with him

16. Texanasiafan

Texanasiafan Member

Welcome, Mavs fans.

17. RV6

RV6 Contributing Member

Speaking of taking shots.. Started 33% fg and 18% 3pt.. and now went 0 for everything tonight..

18. RudyTBag

RudyTBag Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Not so easy when you don't have James Harden feeding you. :)

Hope we completely destroy them tomorrow.

19. rocketsballin

rocketsballin Member

i'd rather have him on this team than gordon but not for that price. and he's on my fantasy team so if he can stop being a r****d and make his hsots that would be swell. rockets should let kent and milsap go off cuz i need it. everyone else..GET THE **** OUT! remind korver he's an old geyser. remind dwight he has no post game. remind shroeder there' sa stripe of sht in his hair. remind kent harden can drop 50 on him whenver the **** he daam well pleases! but let him get 2-3 steals.

the hawks get destroyed by mda's wrecking crew

20. ThatBoyNick

ThatBoyNick Member

Gordon, Ariza and KJ have been a nice wing rotation around Harden. Not mad on missing out on Bazemore.

mikol13 likes this.