1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Is this my immaturity coming to light?

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by roxxfan, May 23, 2014.

1. thejav

thejav Member

If ur a chick then I understand.women are crazy..but if ur a dude..then u might have a problem buddy..

2. cheke64

cheke64 Member

I see insults. Two wrongs don't make a right. By no means am I agreeing with the OP's attitude

3. sammy

sammy Contributing Member

OP is a douche

4. Dgn1

Dgn1 Member

Don't get it wrong BD, I don't just judge people like that. Get back with me in 10 years and reflect. That will put you around 37.

5. roxxfan

roxxfan Contributing Member

God damn. You people cannot be serious. Holy ****. I post this thing and come back like two or three days later to see all this.

First of all, this thread was not entirely serious. Everything I posted was exaggerated times fifty. I DID NOT laugh when I told my mom. I did NOT laugh when I explained about the accident (afterwards, slightly, yes because of the irony a few days later.) It was more of a troll thread than anything. Jesus, people.

The offseason must be here. I was BULL****TING the extent. Get real people. I purposely sounded like a complete jerk off douche non empathetic sociopathic psychotic narcissistic ******* to get a rise out a few of you guys but I didn't think you would take it this far. I cannot believe this ole bs

Regarding when people get "hurt". I do NOT laugh when people get "hurt". If someone were to seriously injure themselves I naturally would render aid and sympathize. I volunteered in a trauma ER for God's sake. I only find it humorous when people fall, trip, etc, or do something stupid that causes it. To me that is funny. Like FAIL type stuff. Yes, I know the child falling does not apply here, but I still tend to laugh. If that makes me an *******, then so be it, just do me a favor and reply when you are done walking on water during your break from your chaste life. Chill out everyone. I was trolling, and sincerely apologize.

#45 roxxfan, May 25, 2014
    Last edited: May 25, 2014
  6. Eric Riley

Eric Riley Contributing Member

You sound like you're 14.

7. roxxfan

More or less. On the real, I'm a little annoyed right now (not entirely because of this.) So yeah. Okay, everyone. I apologize for the troll thread, and I apologize for the response. Revised: Wasn't being serious. Didn't expect the severity of replies. My bad.

I apologize in general. For the thread, for the angry, childlike response (well everything was childlike.) Sorry guys. Made myself look like a complete douche.

#47 roxxfan, May 25, 2014
    Last edited: May 25, 2014
  8. moligity

moligity Contributing Member

No big deal. It's just a message board thread. Tomorrow's a new day.

9. BinBinRingRing

Op now I see what you mean. I know I am not supposed to cause you are mad and your feelings are hurt but I find this whole situiation so ironic and hilarious that I just cant stop laughing about it.

10. roxxfan

Hey bro! It's cool. I understand completely.

11. justtxyank

justtxyank Contributing Member

Wait...

You post a thread and then disappear and then get mad when you come back that people responded negatively to a thread you created precisely to get negative responses?

Are you "emo?"

12. roxxfan

Touche.

13. Dgn1

Dgn1 Member

Basically this

14. Seven

Seven Contributing Member

Wait...you get mad because people are reacting too negatively to your troll thread?

You trolled too well?

15. roxxfan

Theoretically, yes. I trolled to well for my own good. Well for my liking.

16. roxxfan

Just saw this. Well, on the contrary.....