1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

The WWE/Pro Wrestling Thread

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by stthomsfinest, Aug 20, 2013.

1. Scolalist

Scolalist Member

Looks like Finn Balor is making his tv debut.

AlSo, Samoa Joe in NXT!

2. tmac2therack

tmac2therack Member

Rumor is that Finn Balor will be debuting on Raw tonight, going to be an absolutely epic pop if he does.

3. Beavis Stiffler

Maybe he should start a feud against Sheamus in a Battle of the Irishmen.

4. Scolalist

Scolalist Member

wish Finn Balor came out and stiffed Cena at the start.

Not a bad show really just way too many short and meaningless matches with the undercard guys. No IC Title defense in lieu of that.

Ziggler/Neville, Orton/Cesaro & Kidd, Cena/Bad News, Wyatt promo, and Reigns continuing too be the toughest guy on the show was all fun.

Would have given Charlotte the spot of attacking Paige.

5. FTW Rockets FTW

FTW Rockets FTW Contributing Member

Pathetic show again

Ever since this beta no talent coward Rollins became champ, it's been boring

The guy is incapable of being a man and fight for himself. Needs his stupid munchkins to back him up

6. stthomsfinest

stthomsfinest Member

Extreme Rules does not look very appetizing. They are making Reigns appear more likable but thats going to take more time and the constant feuding with Big Show isn't helping matters.

Neville is a bright spot on the roster and so are Kalisto/Sin Cara as a tag team.

I guess they're going back to Fandango being a more featured midcard player by giving him back his old music.

Bray Wyatt still doesn't do much for me with his rambling promos week in and week out. I get he's supposed to be kooky and mysterious but he just comes off boring.

Brock needs to come back to make things exciting again.

I want to like Dean Ambrose but he just seems to be floundering with no direction.

The Roster is just mighty thin right now especially in the main event picture now that Daniel Bryan are midcard champs.

7. Scolalist

Scolalist Member

Please stop posting here. Rollins is one of the most talented guys on the planet and 99% of every heel champion ever plays the chicken**** role. The other 1% is saved for Brock Lesnar and Kevin Owens

8. Scolalist

Scolalist Member

If you don't think Reigns is likeable after WM than you never will. No one has ever made Lesnar bleed like that and no one ever took a beating from Lesnar like that and was laughing about it nonetheless. Not Taker, Punk, Cena, HHH. Dude is legit. One of the best WM main events of all time and easily the best WWE match of the year thus far.

I agree he needs to be in a better fued. I think he's next in line for Rollins though.

And yeah Extreme Rules looks pretty bad on paper. Ambrose/Harper seems like a bloody mess on the horizon though.

9. FTW Rockets FTW

FTW Rockets FTW Contributing Member

Talented in what? Hiding behind the authority? Hiding behind J & J. Running out of the ring repeatedly leaving J & J to take the RKO's

Rollins has zero wrestling talent. A real champion should be able to fight for himself like Cena used to do.

10. SuraGotMadHops

[​IMG]

11. Beavis Stiffler

I've heard about those two having a rivalry back in the indies circuit, most notably in Combat Zone Wrestling (CZW), they put up some very good hardcore wrestling matches.

12. Scolalist

Scolalist Member

Supposedly, Samoa Joe is debuting on the next taping of NXT

13. Scolalist

Scolalist Member

I mean "the Rock's new cousin"

14. 713

713 Member

anything happened on raw?

15. Scolalist

Scolalist Member

Rollins/Ziggler in a barn burner and Rollins debuting his new finisher. Sheamus destroying Ziggler post match.

Harper/Ambrose fighting through the arena was rad.

16. Scolalist

Scolalist Member

The Lynch/Bayley/Charlotte #1 contenders match is one of the best executed matches I've ever seen (men or women's)

WWE is going to have a great women's division in a few years with those three and Sasha Banks. Keep Paige, Nattie, Tamina up as the real threats and Emma cause she's solid and make any other current diva still around in the occasional jobber, NXT regular role.

17. Beavis Stiffler

Extreme Rules is tonight.

3 matches that I predict might steal the show are the Ambrose-Harper street fight, Sheamus-Ziggler matchup, and Bryan-Bad News IC title match.

18. tellitlikeitis

tellitlikeitis Canceled
    Supporting Member

Damn it I missed Harper trying to escape and Ambrose jumping into the car

19. Kam

Kam Contributing Member

They're going to come back in the middle of the show.

20. Beavis Stiffler

Oh great, it's getting more predictable. We all know the outcome on who's gonna win the "I Quit" match next month between Cena and Rusev.:rolleyes: