1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Analytics made easy. Release 1.0 of Advanced Stats Viewer

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by jtr, Sep 27, 2013.

1. jtr

jtr Contributing Member

So I saved 3 days work and it is now gone from CFans. Sorry. Clutch?

2. samoy

samoy Member

Someone there please give jtr some extra capabilities or help enable him with his cloud apps, he has only done us good so far.

3. Hayesfan

Hayesfan Contributing Member

It is still showing for me... :) I had to bookmark the thread so I can come back to it though.

Are you planning to do an update with the current season stats once the season starts for real?

Thanks for sharing this by the way. I don't think I said that in my last post

4. jtr

jtr Contributing Member

I had to understand the conventions of Tableau. I am slow at times. It must be age or alcohol.

I am undecided as to when to update. It was suggested (by someone intelligent whom I cannot remember their name) that 29 games would be about right. At this point I cannot disagree.