1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

The truth(s?) about Jeremy Lin

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by valorita, Mar 10, 2013.

1. Sports2012

Sports2012 Member

Great observations and comments.

2. kreia

kreia Member

I still think Lin can fit in as a starter on this team.
    I think some of the conclusions you guys are coming to are still a bit too early to be making. I'd wait until around all-star break next year to see what he does in the off season and how his bbiq grows. Its taken guys like Teague and Conley a few seasons of starting for their respective teams to get to where they are today, and both I see are fringe top 10 pgs. If I were you guys I'd still try to maintain hope that Lin can get there in the next 2 seasons. At his peak I can definitely see Lin doing what Ty Lawson is doing this season though. Also until Lin starts getting calls I don't think he'd be effective as a 6th man either.

3. Patterned919

Patterned919 Member

Exactly and it's not like other PGs just run around with the ball all game either. I think they have this assumption that every PG gets the ball like Jeremy did with D'Antoni in NYK. That never happens. Other PGs also either have stars they pass to or they pass inside to their big men a lot and just watch them work. We don't work through the post at all, it's just drive and kicks with Jeremy and Harden all game. Jeremy had the ball in his hands more than LeBron and CP3 during his Linsanity stretch, there wasn't a play in the game where he didn't have the ball in his hands.

Remember the whole debate on whether or not he was a "system player?" Well, he's going to have to prove he's not. Whether you like it or not, no team will build around Jeremy and have the ball in his hands all game unless he improves. Harden played limited minutes with much less opportunities on offense in OKC and yet he still proved that he's a beast player. Lin is going to have to do the same thing if you guys expect him to be the focal point of any offense, right now he has the ball in his hands second most to an elite player in the league, that really shouldn't be too hard to swallow.

4. bbsuser

bbsuser Member

How's Sun's system work? Do they build around Dragic?

5. Geronimo

Geronimo Member

Lin was averaging like 14 points I think under Mike Woodson, he's playing pretty much the same role under McHale, difference was Woodson gave Lin the green light in the 4th even if he struggled through the first three, McHale is pretty much treating Lin like his rookie PG, be patient LOF's, as early as next year, you'll see more trust in Lin by McHale.

6. Patterned919

Patterned919 Member

Not from what I saw last night. There was actually a point where he was literally playing SG while Marshall played PG. And Dragic only averages 11 FGA per game so those aren't numbers that really speak to him being the focal point.

7. Homie3

Homie3 Member

Guys, please calm the eff down

The guy hasn't even played a full season yet in his career and people are talking about his ceiling and the end of the current contract? This is just ridiculous

I think the a huge reason why the Rockets are exciting is because NOONE on our starting lineup has reached their peaks yet. How about giving Lin the same leniency as we give D-Mo and Asik to learn the system better and improve their game? Quit expecting perfection every night and let the dude make mistakes.

What good player player has never had crappy performances at the beginning of their careers?

3 people like this.
  8. Ultimate6thMan

This is nothing but a TRAP thread.

I think we will have a better idea about Lin's ceiling next year.

I also think he will be an above average starting point guard in the league, which is all you want for us to be a contender once you pair us with a second star level player at our PF spot.

Sure we could get Dwight or CP3, but if we don't, Lin will be the best point guard we can get if we go the star PF route. So it would be better for Rockets fans to hope for his continued improvement.

Don't necessarily agree with the OP conclusions and analysis.

2 people like this.
  9. kreia

kreia Member

bang bang

10. pho

pho Member

at best, he will be like tony parker, but it's not going to happen because, as you have noted, he isn't the focal point guard.

11. pnr

pnr Member

People complain about all the Lin talk but they just create these knee jerk threads themselves. So many vets on this forum start Lin threads and they're the ones who complain about all of the Lin discussion in the first place.

1 person likes this.
  12. Gimmmethemike

Gimmmethemike Member

Quit smoking that ****t and get your head out of Jlin's ass.... Tony Parker? SMDH LOF....

1 person likes this.
  13. Ultimate6thMan

The team actually runs better or will run better if Harden is NOT the primary ball handler. His turnovers attest to this and most of his turnovers happen when he is being the primary ball handler.

Harden is out best and star player. He is our finisher. Fortunately, he is also a SG instead of a PG. That's good, because although he can pass like a PG when necessary, he's not like a sometimes Westbrook that doesn't get enough of his teammates involved at times.

No matter who our starting PG or backup PG is, it is BETTER for our team if they can bring the ball up the court, initiate a flowing/moving/passing offense; and then if a decent shot doesn't happen within the first 14 seconds of the shot clock, we have our closer Harden to put the ball in his hands where he can get his own shot, or collapse the defense to get a teammate an open look.

Anyone wanting Harden to act like our PG most of the time, hasn't been watching this season to know his strengths and weaknesses, even though he is our best player and a now SUPERSTAR!

14. CarolNYC

CarolNYC Contributing Member

You're making too much sense. I don't think that's allowed in JLin threads here. :p

15. kozmo

kozmo Member

good to excellent next year. Hes shooting as good as harden is right now....look at the numbers....he just doesnt shoot as much....iof he shot 15 shots a game he would be averaging 16 and 6...hes not there yet but he will get there....he has plenty of quickness to cover anyone....hes going to be fine

this is not the year fellas...this is not a good enough team to win in the playoffs...

16. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

A pg is more than his stats. I do think Lin can average 8 assists a game. He does 6.2 right now in 30 minutes. Over time he can get that up to 8.

I don't think Lin will ever be a HOF point guard. People saying he will be John Stockton or a Steve Nash - that's just unrealistic expectations. And he doesn't have the raw talent of a Chris Paul.

But he can get better and be a strong starting point guard on a winning team, and I think that's McHale's goal to mold him into.

17. Ultimate6thMan

I think you make very good points here. I also think if he was averaging 38 minutes plus a game, as he could with his youth, he would be averaging more like 15 and 7.5 to 8 assists this season right here, where a lot of people are calling him a bust.

I'm not a LOF, but I honestly don't get LOH. I understand when certain people didn't like Tracy because of everything that happened. I understood the controversies over who should start between AB/Lowery and Lowery/Dragic. But I don't get those that hate Lin. What has he done but come in, work hard, be a model citizen and be a young PG prone to have good and bad games while making mistakes?

If you say you are LOH because of the LOFs, that's just ridiculous! How can people loving a player on your favorite team make you hate that player? Of course you can not agree with them on everything they love for the player, but for that to make you hate the player is not really possible of you are a TRUE fan of the TEAM.

2 people like this.
  18. RedEyesKirby

RedEyesKirby Member

Anyone who claims they can project his ceiling based on the sample size right now is completely delusional.

His game this year has ranged from allstar-superstar all the way to incompetent. If anything, having him average 13/6 while still being like this shows how promising it is. My opinion based on watching the NBA for 20+ years is that he will become an all-star because when a player keeps repeating flashes of these crazy games in his first year in the NBA, it's just a sign of success.

But to be able to project his ceiling as an absolute fact based on the kind of performance range is just completely delusional. Even a bone headed ignorant arrogant Stephen A. Smith has been flip flopping on his ceiling going from bad-average player" to "good player" to "above average" and now "could be all-star in a few years".

So please stop and just wait and watch. For all you know, he might lose all his confidence and become complete bust next year or he might figure out how to limit his mistakes and become all-star to superstar status.

19. Patterned919

Patterned919 Member

That's misleading to say for a few reasons:

1. Biggest one is that it's not accurate, Harden shoots a better FG%, 3p%, and FT%.
    2. A bigger part of Harden's field goals are 3ps. More than a third of his shots actually, which drags his FG% down. 3ps obviously count for more points but just looking at FG% doesn't account for that.
    3. It's not just a matter of shooting more, it's about being efficient. Harden doesn't have the greatest %'s but is still one of the most efficient scorers in the league. His biggest strength is getting to the line which he does better than any player in the league.

To say that if he just shoots more he'll average 16/6 is the same as saying if Parsons shoots more he'd average 20/5. I mean, it's true but it's true for anyone in the league.

20. Roxs

Roxs Member

I don't know how else to keep saying this. But Lin is clearly, without any doubts, an above average player. AND this is his first year starting.

It's like everyone only judges him on the last game played -- makes future prediction of "ceiling", "floor", "better than", "worst than", "top 10" based on the last game played. We declare him a "bust", "overrated", "overpaid", "scrub", "d-leaguer" based on what? Yesterday's game?

The FACTS are these:

1. Lin averages 14.1 PTS PER36 this season
    2. Lin averages 6.7 AST PER36 this season

14/7 is ABOVE AVERAGE in the NBA.
    16/8 is ALL-STAR.
    18/8 is ELITE.

Only 12 point guards and shooting guards in the NBA averages those numbers or better this season. That's 12 guards out of 60 NBA starting guards. 12 guards out of 168 guards that have played at least 1 min this year.

<div class="sr_share_wrap"> <table class="sr_share" id="" style="border-collapse: collapse; font-size:.83em; border: 1px sold #aaa; overflow:auto;"> <colgroup><col><col><col><col><col><col><col><col><col><col><col><col><col><col><col><col><col><col><col><col><col><col><col><col><col><col><col><col></colgroup> <thead> <tr class="" onmouseover="" onmouseout="" id=""> <th data-stat="" align="CENTER" colspan="3" class="tooltip over_header" style="background-color: #ddd; border: 1px solid #aaa; padding: 2px;" onmouseover="" onmouseout="" onclick=""></th> <th data-stat="header_totals" align="center" colspan="3" class="bold_text over_header" style="background-color: #ddd; border: 1px solid #aaa; padding: 2px;" onmouseover="" onmouseout="" onclick="">Totals</th> <th data-stat="header_per_mp" align="center" colspan="10" class="bold_text over_header" style="background-color: #ddd; border: 1px solid #aaa; padding: 2px;" onmouseover="" onmouseout="" onclick="">Per 36 Minutes</th> <th data-stat="header_shooting" align="center" colspan="3" class="bold_text over_header" style="background-color: #ddd; border: 1px solid #aaa; padding: 2px;" onmouseover="" onmouseout="" onclick="">Shooting</th> <th style="background-color: #ddd; border: 1px solid #aaa; padding: 2px;" onmouseover="" onmouseout="" onclick=""></th> </tr> <tr class="" onmouseover="" onmouseout="" id=""> <th data-stat="ranker" align="right" class="ranker sort_default_asc show_partial_when_sorting" tip="Rank" style="background-color: #ddd; border: 1px solid #aaa; padding: 2px;" onmouseover="" onmouseout="" onclick="">Rk</th> <th data-stat="player" align="left" class="tooltip sort_default_asc" style="background-color: #ddd; border: 1px solid #aaa; padding: 2px;" onmouseover="" onmouseout="" onclick="">Player</th> <th data-stat="age" align="center" class="tooltip sort_default_asc" style="background-color: #ddd; border: 1px solid #aaa; padding: 2px;" onmouseover="" onmouseout="" onclick="">Age</th> <th data-stat="g" align="right" class="tooltip" tip="Games" style="background-color: #ddd; border: 1px solid #aaa; padding: 2px;" onmouseover="" onmouseout="" onclick="">G</th> <th data-stat="gs" align="right" class="tooltip" tip="Games Started" style="background-color: #ddd; border: 1px solid #aaa; padding: 2px;" onmouseover="" onmouseout="" onclick="">GS</th> <th data-stat="mp" align="right" class="tooltip" tip="Minutes Played" style="background-color: #ddd; border: 1px solid #aaa; padding: 2px;" onmouseover="" onmouseout="" onclick="">MP</th> <th data-stat="fg_per_mp" align="right" class="tooltip" tip="Field Goals Per 36 Minutes" style="background-color: #ddd; border: 1px solid #aaa; padding: 2px;" onmouseover="" onmouseout="" onclick="">FG</th> <th data-stat="fga_per_mp" align="right" class="tooltip" tip="Field Goal Attempts Per 36 Minutes" style="background-color: #ddd; border: 1px solid #aaa; padding: 2px;" onmouseover="" onmouseout="" onclick="">FGA</th> <th data-stat="fg3_per_mp" align="right" class="tooltip" tip="3-Point Field Goals Per 36 Minutes" style="background-color: #ddd; border: 1px solid #aaa; padding: 2px;" onmouseover="" onmouseout="" onclick="">3P</th> <th data-stat="fg3a_per_mp" align="right" class="tooltip" tip="3-Point Field Goal Attempts Per 36 Minutes" style="background-color: #ddd; border: 1px solid #aaa; padding: 2px;" onmouseover="" onmouseout="" onclick="">3PA</th> <th data-stat="trb_per_mp" align="right" class="tooltip" tip="Total Rebounds Per 36 Minutes" style="background-color: #ddd; border: 1px solid #aaa; padding: 2px;" onmouseover="" onmouseout="" onclick="">TRB</th> <th data-stat="ast_per_mp" align="right" class="tooltip" tip="Assists Per 36 Minutes" style="background-color: #ddd; border: 1px solid #aaa; padding: 2px;" onmouseover="" onmouseout="" onclick="">AST</th> <th data-stat="stl_per_mp" align="right" class="tooltip" tip="Steals Per 36 Minutes" style="background-color: #ddd; border: 1px solid #aaa; padding: 2px;" onmouseover="" onmouseout="" onclick="">STL</th> <th data-stat="blk_per_mp" align="right" class="tooltip" tip="Blocks Per 36 Minutes" style="background-color: #ddd; border: 1px solid #aaa; padding: 2px;" onmouseover="" onmouseout="" onclick="">BLK</th> <th data-stat="tov_per_mp" align="right" class="tooltip" tip="Turnovers Per 36 Minutes" style="background-color: #ddd; border: 1px solid #aaa; padding: 2px;" onmouseover="" onmouseout="" onclick="">TOV</th> <th data-stat="pts_per_mp" align="right" class="tooltip" tip="Points Per 36 Minutes" style="background-color: #ddd; border: 1px solid #aaa; padding: 2px;" onmouseover="" onmouseout="" onclick="">PTS</th> <th data-stat="fg_pct" align="right" class="tooltip" tip="Field Goal Percentage" style="background-color: #ddd; border: 1px solid #aaa; padding: 2px;" onmouseover="" onmouseout="" onclick="">FG%</th> <th data-stat="fg3_pct" align="right" class="tooltip" tip="3-Point Field Goal Percentage" style="background-color: #ddd; border: 1px solid #aaa; padding: 2px;" onmouseover="" onmouseout="" onclick="">3P%</th> <th data-stat="ft_pct" align="right" class="tooltip" tip="Free Throw Percentage" style="background-color: #ddd; border: 1px solid #aaa; padding: 2px;" onmouseover="" onmouseout="" onclick="">FT%</th> <th data-stat="ws" align="right" class="tooltip" tip="Win Shares; an estimate of the number of wins contributed by a player." style="background-color: #ddd; border: 1px solid #aaa; padding: 2px;" onmouseover="" onmouseout="" onclick="">WS</th> </tr> </thead> <tbody> <tr class="" data-row="0" onmouseover="" onmouseout="" id=""> <td align="right" csk="1" style="border: 1px solid #ccc; padding: 2px 3px 2px 2px; white-space: nowrap; " onmouseover="" onmouseout="" onclick="">1</td> <td align="left" class=" bold_text" csk="Paul,Chris" style="border: 1px solid #ccc; padding: 2px 3px 2px 2px; white-space: nowrap; " onmouseover="" onmouseout="" onclick=""><a href="http://www.basketball-reference.com/players/p/paulch01.html?utm_source=direct&amp;utm_medium=Share&amp;utm_campaign=ShareTool">Chris Paul</a></td> <td align="right" style="border: 1px solid #ccc; padding: 2px 3px 2px 2px; white-space: nowrap; " onmouseover="" onmouseout="" onclick="">27</td> <td align="right" style="border: 1px solid #ccc; padding: 2px 3px 2px 2px; white-space: nowrap; " onmouseover="" onmouseout="" onclick="">52</td> <td align="right" style="border: 1px solid #ccc; padding: 2px 3px 2px 2px; white-space: nowrap; " onmouseover="" onmouseout="" onclick="">52</td> <td align="right" style="border: 1px solid #ccc; padding: 2px 3px 2px 2px; white-space: nowrap; " onmouseover="" onmouseout="" onclick="">1708</td> <td align="right" style="border: 1px solid #ccc; padding: 2px 3px 2px 2px; white-space: nowrap; " onmouseover="" onmouseout="" onclick="">6.2</td> <td align="right" style="border: 1px solid #ccc; padding: 2px 3px 2px 2px; white-space: nowrap; " onmouseover="" onmouseout="" onclick="">13.1</td> <td align="right" style="border: 1px solid #ccc; padding: 2px 3px 2px 2px; white-space: nowrap; " onmouseover="" onmouseout="" onclick="">1.3</td> <td align="right" style="border: 1px solid #ccc; padding: 2px 3px 2px 2px; white-space: nowrap; " onmouseover="" onmouseout="" onclick="">3.8</td> <td align="right" style="border: 1px solid #ccc; padding: 2px 3px 2px 2px; white-space: nowrap; " onmouseover="" onmouseout="" onclick="">3.9</td> <td align="right" style="border: 1px solid #ccc; padding: 2px 3px 2px 2px; white-space: nowrap; " onmouseover="" onmouseout="" onclick="">10.4</td> <td align="right" style="border: 1px solid #ccc; padding: 2px 3px 2px 2px; white-space: nowrap; " onmouseover="" onmouseout="" onclick="">2.6</td> <td align="right" style="border: 1px solid #ccc; padding: 2px 3px 2px 2px; white-space: nowrap; " onmouseover="" onmouseout="" onclick="">0.1</td> <td align="right" style="border: 1px solid #ccc; padding: 2px 3px 2px 2px; white-space: nowrap; " onmouseover="" onmouseout="" onclick="">2.3</td> <td align="right" style="border: 1px solid #ccc; padding: 2px 3px 2px 2px; white-space: nowrap; " onmouseover="" onmouseout="" onclick="">17.9</td> <td align="right" style="border: 1px solid #ccc; padding: 2px 3px 2px 2px; white-space: nowrap; " onmouseover="" onmouseout="" onclick="">.475</td> <td align="right" style="border: 1px solid #ccc; padding: 2px 3px 2px 2px; white-space: nowrap; " onmouseover="" onmouseout="" onclick="">.339</td> <td align="right" style="border: 1px solid #ccc; padding: 2px 3px 2px 2px; white-space: nowrap; " onmouseover="" onmouseout="" onclick="">.891</td> <td align="right" class=" highlight_text" style="border: 1px solid #ccc; padding: 2px 3px 2px 2px; white-space: nowrap; " onmouseover="" onmouseout="" onclick="">10.1</td> </tr> <tr class="" data-row="1" onmouseover="" onmouseout="" id=""> <td align="right" csk="2" style="border: 1px solid #ccc; padding: 2px 3px 2px 2px; white-space: nowrap; " onmouseover="" onmouseout="" onclick="">2</td> <td align="left" class=" bold_text" csk="Parker,Tony" style="border: 1px solid #ccc; padding: 2px 3px 2px 2px; white-space: nowrap; " onmouseover="" onmouseout="" onclick=""><a href="http://www.basketball-reference.com/players/p/parketo01.html?utm_source=direct&amp;utm_medium=Share&amp;utm_campaign=ShareTool">Tony Parker</a></td> <td align="right" style="border: 1px solid #ccc; padding: 2px 3px 2px 2px; white-space: nowrap; " onmouseover="" onmouseout="" onclick="">30</td> <td align="right" style="border: 1px solid #ccc; padding: 2px 3px 2px 2px; white-space: nowrap; " onmouseover="" onmouseout="" onclick="">56</td> <td align="right" style="border: 1px solid #ccc; padding: 2px 3px 2px 2px; white-space: nowrap; " onmouseover="" onmouseout="" onclick="">56</td> <td align="right" style="border: 1px solid #ccc; padding: 2px 3px 2px 2px; white-space: nowrap; " onmouseover="" onmouseout="" onclick="">1846</td> <td align="right" style="border: 1px solid #ccc; padding: 2px 3px 2px 2px; white-space: nowrap; " onmouseover="" onmouseout="" onclick="">9.0</td> <td align="right" style="border: 1px solid #ccc; padding: 2px 3px 2px 2px; white-space: nowrap; " onmouseover="" onmouseout="" onclick="">16.9</td> <td align="right" style="border: 1px solid #ccc; padding: 2px 3px 2px 2px; white-space: nowrap; " onmouseover="" onmouseout="" onclick="">0.4</td> <td align="right" style="border: 1px solid #ccc; padding: 2px 3px 2px 2px; white-space: nowrap; " onmouseover="" onmouseout="" onclick="">1.1</td> <td align="right" style="border: 1px solid #ccc; padding: 2px 3px 2px 2px; white-space: nowrap; " onmouseover="" onmouseout="" onclick="">3.3</td> <td align="right" style="border: 1px solid #ccc; padding: 2px 3px 2px 2px; white-space: nowrap; " onmouseover="" onmouseout="" onclick="">8.3</td> <td align="right" style="border: 1px solid #ccc; padding: 2px 3px 2px 2px; white-space: nowrap; " onmouseover="" onmouseout="" onclick="">1.0</td> <td align="right" style="border: 1px solid #ccc; padding: 2px 3px 2px 2px; white-space: nowrap; " onmouseover="" onmouseout="" onclick="">0.1</td> <td align="right" style="border: 1px solid #ccc; padding: 2px 3px 2px 2px; white-space: nowrap; " onmouseover="" onmouseout="" onclick="">2.7</td> <td align="right" style="border: 1px solid #ccc; padding: 2px 3px 2px 2px; white-space: nowrap; " onmouseover="" onmouseout="" onclick="">22.9</td> <td align="right" style="border: 1px solid #ccc; padding: 2px 3px 2px 2px; white-space: nowrap; " onmouseover="" onmouseout="" onclick="">.533</td> <td align="right" style="border: 1px solid #ccc; padding: 2px 3px 2px 2px; white-space: nowrap; " onmouseover="" onmouseout="" onclick="">.379</td> <td align="right" style="border: 1px solid #ccc; padding: 2px 3px 2px 2px; white-space: nowrap; " onmouseover="" onmouseout="" onclick="">.829</td> <td align="right" class=" highlight_text" style="border: 1px solid #ccc; padding: 2px 3px 2px 2px; white-space: nowrap; " onmouseover="" onmouseout="" onclick="">8.8</td> </tr> <tr class="" data-row="2" onmouseover="" onmouseout="" id=""> <td align="right" csk="3" style="border: 1px solid #ccc; padding: 2px 3px 2px 2px; white-space: nowrap; " onmouseover="" onmouseout="" onclick="">3</td> <td align="left" class=" bold_text" csk="Westbrook,Russell" style="border: 1px solid #ccc; padding: 2px 3px 2px 2px; white-space: nowrap; " onmouseover="" onmouseout="" onclick=""><a href="http://www.basketball-reference.com/players/w/westbru01.html?utm_source=direct&amp;utm_medium=Share&amp;utm_campaign=ShareTool">Russell Westbrook</a></td> <td align="right" style="border: 1px solid #ccc; padding: 2px 3px 2px 2px; white-space: nowrap; " onmouseover="" onmouseout="" onclick="">24</td> <td align="right" style="border: 1px solid #ccc; padding: 2px 3px 2px 2px; white-space: nowrap; " onmouseover="" onmouseout="" onclick="">62</td> <td align="right" style="border: 1px solid #ccc; padding: 2px 3px 2px 2px; white-space: nowrap; " onmouseover="" onmouseout="" onclick="">62</td> <td align="right" style="border: 1px solid #ccc; padding: 2px 3px 2px 2px; white-space: nowrap; " onmouseover="" onmouseout="" onclick="">2202</td> <td align="right" style="border: 1px solid #ccc; padding: 2px 3px 2px 2px; white-space: nowrap; " onmouseover="" onmouseout="" onclick="">8.3</td> <td align="right" style="border: 1px solid #ccc; padding: 2px 3px 2px 2px; white-space: nowrap; " onmouseover="" onmouseout="" onclick="">19.1</td> <td align="right" style="border: 1px solid #ccc; padding: 2px 3px 2px 2px; white-space: nowrap; " onmouseover="" onmouseout="" onclick="">1.3</td> <td align="right" style="border: 1px solid #ccc; padding: 2px 3px 2px 2px; white-space: nowrap; " onmouseover="" onmouseout="" onclick="">3.8</td> <td align="right" style="border: 1px solid #ccc; padding: 2px 3px 2px 2px; white-space: nowrap; " onmouseover="" onmouseout="" onclick="">5.3</td> <td align="right" style="border: 1px solid #ccc; padding: 2px 3px 2px 2px; white-space: nowrap; " onmouseover="" onmouseout="" onclick="">7.8</td> <td align="right" style="border: 1px solid #ccc; padding: 2px 3px 2px 2px; white-space: nowrap; " onmouseover="" onmouseout="" onclick="">1.9</td> <td align="right" style="border: 1px solid #ccc; padding: 2px 3px 2px 2px; white-space: nowrap; " onmouseover="" onmouseout="" onclick="">0.2</td> <td align="right" style="border: 1px solid #ccc; padding: 2px 3px 2px 2px; white-space: nowrap; " onmouseover="" onmouseout="" onclick="">3.5</td> <td align="right" style="border: 1px solid #ccc; padding: 2px 3px 2px 2px; white-space: nowrap; " onmouseover="" onmouseout="" onclick="">23.7</td> <td align="right" style="border: 1px solid #ccc; padding: 2px 3px 2px 2px; white-space: nowrap; " onmouseover="" onmouseout="" onclick="">.437</td> <td align="right" style="border: 1px solid #ccc; padding: 2px 3px 2px 2px; white-space: nowrap; " onmouseover="" onmouseout="" onclick="">.338</td> <td align="right" style="border: 1px solid #ccc; padding: 2px 3px 2px 2px; white-space: nowrap; " onmouseover="" onmouseout="" onclick="">.802</td> <td align="right" class=" highlight_text" style="border: 1px solid #ccc; padding: 2px 3px 2px 2px; white-space: nowrap; " onmouseover="" onmouseout="" onclick="">8.8</td> </tr> <tr class="" data-row="3" onmouseover="" onmouseout="" id=""> <td align="right" csk="4" style="border: 1px solid #ccc; padding: 2px 3px 2px 2px; white-space: nowrap; " onmouseover="" onmouseout="" onclick="">4</td> <td align="left" class=" bold_text" csk="Williams,Deron" style="border: 1px solid #ccc; padding: 2px 3px 2px 2px; white-space: nowrap; " onmouseover="" onmouseout="" onclick=""><a href="http://www.basketball-reference.com/players/w/willide01.html?utm_source=direct&amp;utm_medium=Share&amp;utm_campaign=ShareTool">Deron Williams</a></td> <td align="right" style="border: 1px solid #ccc; padding: 2px 3px 2px 2px; white-space: nowrap; " onmouseover="" onmouseout="" onclick="">28</td> <td align="right" style="border: 1px solid #ccc; padding: 2px 3px 2px 2px; white-space: nowrap; " onmouseover="" onmouseout="" onclick="">60</td> <td align="right" style="border: 1px solid #ccc; padding: 2px 3px 2px 2px; white-space: nowrap; " onmouseover="" onmouseout="" onclick="">60</td> <td align="right" style="border: 1px solid #ccc; padding: 2px 3px 2px 2px; white-space: nowrap; " onmouseover="" onmouseout="" onclick="">2205</td> <td align="right" style="border: 1px solid #ccc; padding: 2px 3px 2px 2px; white-space: nowrap; " onmouseover="" onmouseout="" onclick="">5.8</td> <td align="right" style="border: 1px solid #ccc; padding: 2px 3px 2px 2px; white-space: nowrap; " onmouseover="" onmouseout="" onclick="">13.6</td> <td align="right" style="border: 1px solid #ccc; padding: 2px 3px 2px 2px; white-space: nowrap; " onmouseover="" onmouseout="" onclick="">2.1</td> <td align="right" style="border: 1px solid #ccc; padding: 2px 3px 2px 2px; white-space: nowrap; " onmouseover="" onmouseout="" onclick="">5.4</td> <td align="right" style="border: 1px solid #ccc; padding: 2px 3px 2px 2px; white-space: nowrap; " onmouseover="" onmouseout="" onclick="">3.1</td> <td align="right" style="border: 1px solid #ccc; padding: 2px 3px 2px 2px; white-space: nowrap; " onmouseover="" onmouseout="" onclick="">7.3</td> <td align="right" style="border: 1px solid #ccc; padding: 2px 3px 2px 2px; white-space: nowrap; " onmouseover="" onmouseout="" onclick="">0.9</td> <td align="right" style="border: 1px solid #ccc; padding: 2px 3px 2px 2px; white-space: nowrap; " onmouseover="" onmouseout="" onclick="">0.4</td> <td align="right" style="border: 1px solid #ccc; padding: 2px 3px 2px 2px; white-space: nowrap; " onmouseover="" onmouseout="" onclick="">2.9</td> <td align="right" style="border: 1px solid #ccc; padding: 2px 3px 2px 2px; white-space: nowrap; " onmouseover="" onmouseout="" onclick="">17.4</td> <td align="right" style="border: 1px solid #ccc; padding: 2px 3px 2px 2px; white-space: nowrap; " onmouseover="" onmouseout="" onclick="">.425</td> <td align="right" style="border: 1px solid #ccc; padding: 2px 3px 2px 2px; white-space: nowrap; " onmouseover="" onmouseout="" onclick="">.383</td> <td align="right" style="border: 1px solid #ccc; padding: 2px 3px 2px 2px; white-space: nowrap; " onmouseover="" onmouseout="" onclick="">.861</td> <td align="right" class=" highlight_text" style="border: 1px solid #ccc; padding: 2px 3px 2px 2px; white-space: nowrap; " onmouseover="" onmouseout="" onclick="">7.1</td> </tr> <tr class="" data-row="4" onmouseover="" onmouseout="" id=""> <td align="right" csk="5" style="border: 1px solid #ccc; padding: 2px 3px 2px 2px; white-space: nowrap; " onmouseover="" onmouseout="" onclick="">5</td> <td align="left" class=" bold_text" csk="Lawson,Ty" style="border: 1px solid #ccc; padding: 2px 3px 2px 2px; white-space: nowrap; " onmouseover="" onmouseout="" onclick=""><a href="http://www.basketball-reference.com/players/l/lawsoty01.html?utm_source=direct&amp;utm_medium=Share&amp;utm_campaign=ShareTool">Ty Lawson</a></td> <td align="right" style="border: 1px solid #ccc; padding: 2px 3px 2px 2px; white-space: nowrap; " onmouseover="" onmouseout="" onclick="">25</td> <td align="right" style="border: 1px solid #ccc; padding: 2px 3px 2px 2px; white-space: nowrap; " onmouseover="" onmouseout="" onclick="">63</td> <td align="right" style="border: 1px solid #ccc; padding: 2px 3px 2px 2px; white-space: nowrap; " onmouseover="" onmouseout="" onclick="">62</td> <td align="right" style="border: 1px solid #ccc; padding: 2px 3px 2px 2px; white-space: nowrap; " onmouseover="" onmouseout="" onclick="">2212</td> <td align="right" style="border: 1px solid #ccc; padding: 2px 3px 2px 2px; white-space: nowrap; " onmouseover="" onmouseout="" onclick="">6.4</td> <td align="right" style="border: 1px solid #ccc; padding: 2px 3px 2px 2px; white-space: nowrap; " onmouseover="" onmouseout="" onclick="">14.1</td> <td align="right" style="border: 1px solid #ccc; padding: 2px 3px 2px 2px; white-space: nowrap; " onmouseover="" onmouseout="" onclick="">1.2</td> <td align="right" style="border: 1px solid #ccc; padding: 2px 3px 2px 2px; white-space: nowrap; " onmouseover="" onmouseout="" onclick="">3.3</td> <td align="right" style="border: 1px solid #ccc; padding: 2px 3px 2px 2px; white-space: nowrap; " onmouseover="" onmouseout="" onclick="">2.8</td> <td align="right" style="border: 1px solid #ccc; padding: 2px 3px 2px 2px; white-space: nowrap; " onmouseover="" onmouseout="" onclick="">7.3</td> <td align="right" style="border: 1px solid #ccc; padding: 2px 3px 2px 2px; white-space: nowrap; " onmouseover="" onmouseout="" onclick="">1.6</td> <td align="right" style="border: 1px solid #ccc; padding: 2px 3px 2px 2px; white-space: nowrap; " onmouseover="" onmouseout="" onclick="">0.1</td> <td align="right" style="border: 1px solid #ccc; padding: 2px 3px 2px 2px; white-space: nowrap; " onmouseover="" onmouseout="" onclick="">2.8</td> <td align="right" style="border: 1px solid #ccc; padding: 2px 3px 2px 2px; white-space: nowrap; " onmouseover="" onmouseout="" onclick="">17.4</td> <td align="right" style="border: 1px solid #ccc; padding: 2px 3px 2px 2px; white-space: nowrap; " onmouseover="" onmouseout="" onclick="">.457</td> <td align="right" style="border: 1px solid #ccc; padding: 2px 3px 2px 2px; white-space: nowrap; " onmouseover="" onmouseout="" onclick="">.373</td> <td align="right" style="border: 1px solid #ccc; padding: 2px 3px 2px 2px; white-space: nowrap; " onmouseover="" onmouseout="" onclick="">.746</td> <td align="right" class=" highlight_text" style="border: 1px solid #ccc; padding: 2px 3px 2px 2px; white-space: nowrap; " onmouseover="" onmouseout="" onclick="">6.1</td> </tr> <tr class="" data-row="5" onmouseover="" onmouseout="" id=""> <td align="right" csk="6" style="border: 1px solid #ccc; padding: 2px 3px 2px 2px; white-space: nowrap; " onmouseover="" onmouseout="" onclick="">6</td> <td align="left" class=" bold_text" csk="Teague,Jeff" style="border: 1px solid #ccc; padding: 2px 3px 2px 2px; white-space: nowrap; " onmouseover="" onmouseout="" onclick=""><a href="http://www.basketball-reference.com/players/t/teaguje01.html?utm_source=direct&amp;utm_medium=Share&amp;utm_campaign=ShareTool">Jeff Teague</a></td> <td align="right" style="border: 1px solid #ccc; padding: 2px 3px 2px 2px; white-space: nowrap; " onmouseover="" onmouseout="" onclick="">24</td> <td align="right" style="border: 1px solid #ccc; padding: 2px 3px 2px 2px; white-space: nowrap; " onmouseover="" onmouseout="" onclick="">62</td> <td align="right" style="border: 1px solid #ccc; padding: 2px 3px 2px 2px; white-space: nowrap; " onmouseover="" onmouseout="" onclick="">62</td> <td align="right" style="border: 1px solid #ccc; padding: 2px 3px 2px 2px; white-space: nowrap; " onmouseover="" onmouseout="" onclick="">2054</td> <td align="right" style="border: 1px solid #ccc; padding: 2px 3px 2px 2px; white-space: nowrap; " onmouseover="" onmouseout="" onclick="">6.0</td> <td align="right" style="border: 1px solid #ccc; padding: 2px 3px 2px 2px; white-space: nowrap; " onmouseover="" onmouseout="" onclick="">13.2</td> <td align="right" style="border: 1px solid #ccc; padding: 2px 3px 2px 2px; white-space: nowrap; " onmouseover="" onmouseout="" onclick="">1.2</td> <td align="right" style="border: 1px solid #ccc; padding: 2px 3px 2px 2px; white-space: nowrap; " onmouseover="" onmouseout="" onclick="">3.3</td> <td align="right" style="border: 1px solid #ccc; padding: 2px 3px 2px 2px; white-space: nowrap; " onmouseover="" onmouseout="" onclick="">2.5</td> <td align="right" style="border: 1px solid #ccc; padding: 2px 3px 2px 2px; white-space: nowrap; " onmouseover="" onmouseout="" onclick="">7.6</td> <td align="right" style="border: 1px solid #ccc; padding: 2px 3px 2px 2px; white-space: nowrap; " onmouseover="" onmouseout="" onclick="">1.6</td> <td align="right" style="border: 1px solid #ccc; padding: 2px 3px 2px 2px; white-space: nowrap; " onmouseover="" onmouseout="" onclick="">0.4</td> <td align="right" style="border: 1px solid #ccc; padding: 2px 3px 2px 2px; white-space: nowrap; " onmouseover="" onmouseout="" onclick="">3.2</td> <td align="right" style="border: 1px solid #ccc; padding: 2px 3px 2px 2px; white-space: nowrap; " onmouseover="" onmouseout="" onclick="">15.8</td> <td align="right" style="border: 1px solid #ccc; padding: 2px 3px 2px 2px; white-space: nowrap; " onmouseover="" onmouseout="" onclick="">.453</td> <td align="right" style="border: 1px solid #ccc; padding: 2px 3px 2px 2px; white-space: nowrap; " onmouseover="" onmouseout="" onclick="">.378</td> <td align="right" style="border: 1px solid #ccc; padding: 2px 3px 2px 2px; white-space: nowrap; " onmouseover="" onmouseout="" onclick="">.889</td> <td align="right" class=" highlight_text" style="border: 1px solid #ccc; padding: 2px 3px 2px 2px; white-space: nowrap; " onmouseover="" onmouseout="" onclick="">4.8</td> </tr> <tr class="" data-row="6" onmouseover="" onmouseout="" id=""> <td align="right" csk="7" style="border: 1px solid #ccc; padding: 2px 3px 2px 2px; white-space: nowrap; " onmouseover="" onmouseout="" onclick="">7</td> <td align="left" class=" bold_text" csk="Dragic,Goran" style="border: 1px solid #ccc; padding: 2px 3px 2px 2px; white-space: nowrap; " onmouseover="" onmouseout="" onclick=""><a href="http://www.basketball-reference.com/players/d/dragigo01.html?utm_source=direct&amp;utm_medium=Share&amp;utm_campaign=ShareTool">Goran Dragic</a></td> <td align="right" style="border: 1px solid #ccc; padding: 2px 3px 2px 2px; white-space: nowrap; " onmouseover="" onmouseout="" onclick="">26</td> <td align="right" style="border: 1px solid #ccc; padding: 2px 3px 2px 2px; white-space: nowrap; " onmouseover="" onmouseout="" onclick="">61</td> <td align="right" style="border: 1px solid #ccc; padding: 2px 3px 2px 2px; white-space: nowrap; " onmouseover="" onmouseout="" onclick="">61</td> <td align="right" style="border: 1px solid #ccc; padding: 2px 3px 2px 2px; white-space: nowrap; " onmouseover="" onmouseout="" onclick="">2009</td> <td align="right" style="border: 1px solid #ccc; padding: 2px 3px 2px 2px; white-space: nowrap; " onmouseover="" onmouseout="" onclick="">5.5</td> <td align="right" style="border: 1px solid #ccc; padding: 2px 3px 2px 2px; white-space: nowrap; " onmouseover="" onmouseout="" onclick="">12.7</td> <td align="right" style="border: 1px solid #ccc; padding: 2px 3px 2px 2px; white-space: nowrap; " onmouseover="" onmouseout="" onclick="">1.3</td> <td align="right" style="border: 1px solid #ccc; padding: 2px 3px 2px 2px; white-space: nowrap; " onmouseover="" onmouseout="" onclick="">4.1</td> <td align="right" style="border: 1px solid #ccc; padding: 2px 3px 2px 2px; white-space: nowrap; " onmouseover="" onmouseout="" onclick="">3.2</td> <td align="right" style="border: 1px solid #ccc; padding: 2px 3px 2px 2px; white-space: nowrap; " onmouseover="" onmouseout="" onclick="">7.5</td> <td align="right" style="border: 1px solid #ccc; padding: 2px 3px 2px 2px; white-space: nowrap; " onmouseover="" onmouseout="" onclick="">1.7</td> <td align="right" style="border: 1px solid #ccc; padding: 2px 3px 2px 2px; white-space: nowrap; " onmouseover="" onmouseout="" onclick="">0.4</td> <td align="right" style="border: 1px solid #ccc; padding: 2px 3px 2px 2px; white-space: nowrap; " onmouseover="" onmouseout="" onclick="">2.8</td> <td align="right" style="border: 1px solid #ccc; padding: 2px 3px 2px 2px; white-space: nowrap; " onmouseover="" onmouseout="" onclick="">15.5</td> <td align="right" style="border: 1px solid #ccc; padding: 2px 3px 2px 2px; white-space: nowrap; " onmouseover="" onmouseout="" onclick="">.435</td> <td align="right" style="border: 1px solid #ccc; padding: 2px 3px 2px 2px; white-space: nowrap; " onmouseover="" onmouseout="" onclick="">.306</td> <td align="right" style="border: 1px solid #ccc; padding: 2px 3px 2px 2px; white-space: nowrap; " onmouseover="" onmouseout="" onclick="">.734</td> <td align="right" class=" highlight_text" style="border: 1px solid #ccc; padding: 2px 3px 2px 2px; white-space: nowrap; " onmouseover="" onmouseout="" onclick="">4.3</td> </tr> <tr class="" data-row="7" onmouseover="" onmouseout="" id=""> <td align="right" csk="8" style="border: 1px solid #ccc; padding: 2px 3px 2px 2px; white-space: nowrap; " onmouseover="" onmouseout="" onclick="">8</td> <td align="left" class=" bold_text" csk="Jack,Jarrett" style="border: 1px solid #ccc; padding: 2px 3px 2px 2px; white-space: nowrap; " onmouseover="" onmouseout="" onclick=""><a href="http://www.basketball-reference.com/players/j/jackja01.html?utm_source=direct&amp;utm_medium=Share&amp;utm_campaign=ShareTool">Jarrett Jack</a></td> <td align="right" style="border: 1px solid #ccc; padding: 2px 3px 2px 2px; white-space: nowrap; " onmouseover="" onmouseout="" onclick="">29</td> <td align="right" style="border: 1px solid #ccc; padding: 2px 3px 2px 2px; white-space: nowrap; " onmouseover="" onmouseout="" onclick="">61</td> <td align="right" style="border: 1px solid #ccc; padding: 2px 3px 2px 2px; white-space: nowrap; " onmouseover="" onmouseout="" onclick="">4</td> <td align="right" style="border: 1px solid #ccc; padding: 2px 3px 2px 2px; white-space: nowrap; " onmouseover="" onmouseout="" onclick="">1800</td> <td align="right" style="border: 1px solid #ccc; padding: 2px 3px 2px 2px; white-space: nowrap; " onmouseover="" onmouseout="" onclick="">6.1</td> <td align="right" style="border: 1px solid #ccc; padding: 2px 3px 2px 2px; white-space: nowrap; " onmouseover="" onmouseout="" onclick="">13.5</td> <td align="right" style="border: 1px solid #ccc; padding: 2px 3px 2px 2px; white-space: nowrap; " onmouseover="" onmouseout="" onclick="">1.4</td> <td align="right" style="border: 1px solid #ccc; padding: 2px 3px 2px 2px; white-space: nowrap; " onmouseover="" onmouseout="" onclick="">3.5</td> <td align="right" style="border: 1px solid #ccc; padding: 2px 3px 2px 2px; white-space: nowrap; " onmouseover="" onmouseout="" onclick="">3.8</td> <td align="right" style="border: 1px solid #ccc; padding: 2px 3px 2px 2px; white-space: nowrap; " onmouseover="" onmouseout="" onclick="">6.8</td> <td align="right" style="border: 1px solid #ccc; padding: 2px 3px 2px 2px; white-space: nowrap; " onmouseover="" onmouseout="" onclick="">0.9</td> <td align="right" style="border: 1px solid #ccc; padding: 2px 3px 2px 2px; white-space: nowrap; " onmouseover="" onmouseout="" onclick="">0.1</td> <td align="right" style="border: 1px solid #ccc; padding: 2px 3px 2px 2px; white-space: nowrap; " onmouseover="" onmouseout="" onclick="">2.6</td> <td align="right" style="border: 1px solid #ccc; padding: 2px 3px 2px 2px; white-space: nowrap; " onmouseover="" onmouseout="" onclick="">16.2</td> <td align="right" style="border: 1px solid #ccc; padding: 2px 3px 2px 2px; white-space: nowrap; " onmouseover="" onmouseout="" onclick="">.450</td> <td align="right" style="border: 1px solid #ccc; padding: 2px 3px 2px 2px; white-space: nowrap; " onmouseover="" onmouseout="" onclick="">.406</td> <td align="right" style="border: 1px solid #ccc; padding: 2px 3px 2px 2px; white-space: nowrap; " onmouseover="" onmouseout="" onclick="">.847</td> <td align="right" class=" highlight_text" style="border: 1px solid #ccc; padding: 2px 3px 2px 2px; white-space: nowrap; " onmouseover="" onmouseout="" onclick="">4.1</td> </tr> <tr class="" data-row="8" onmouseover="" onmouseout="" id=""> <td align="right" csk="9" style="border: 1px solid #ccc; padding: 2px 3px 2px 2px; white-space: nowrap; " onmouseover="" onmouseout="" onclick="">9</td> <td align="left" class=" bold_text" csk="Lin,Jeremy" style="border: 1px solid #ccc; padding: 2px 3px 2px 2px; white-space: nowrap; " onmouseover="" onmouseout="" onclick=""><a href="http://www.basketball-reference.com/players/l/linje01.html?utm_source=direct&amp;utm_medium=Share&amp;utm_campaign=ShareTool">Jeremy Lin</a></td> <td align="right" style="border: 1px solid #ccc; padding: 2px 3px 2px 2px; white-space: nowrap; " onmouseover="" onmouseout="" onclick="">24</td> <td align="right" style="border: 1px solid #ccc; padding: 2px 3px 2px 2px; white-space: nowrap; " onmouseover="" onmouseout="" onclick="">64</td> <td align="right" style="border: 1px solid #ccc; padding: 2px 3px 2px 2px; white-space: nowrap; " onmouseover="" onmouseout="" onclick="">64</td> <td align="right" style="border: 1px solid #ccc; padding: 2px 3px 2px 2px; white-space: nowrap; " onmouseover="" onmouseout="" onclick="">2077</td> <td align="right" style="border: 1px solid #ccc; padding: 2px 3px 2px 2px; white-space: nowrap; " onmouseover="" onmouseout="" onclick="">5.1</td> <td align="right" style="border: 1px solid #ccc; padding: 2px 3px 2px 2px; white-space: nowrap; " onmouseover="" onmouseout="" onclick="">11.8</td> <td align="right" style="border: 1px solid #ccc; padding: 2px 3px 2px 2px; white-space: nowrap; " onmouseover="" onmouseout="" onclick="">1.1</td> <td align="right" style="border: 1px solid #ccc; padding: 2px 3px 2px 2px; white-space: nowrap; " onmouseover="" onmouseout="" onclick="">3.3</td> <td align="right" style="border: 1px solid #ccc; padding: 2px 3px 2px 2px; white-space: nowrap; " onmouseover="" onmouseout="" onclick="">3.6</td> <td align="right" style="border: 1px solid #ccc; padding: 2px 3px 2px 2px; white-space: nowrap; " onmouseover="" onmouseout="" onclick="">6.8</td> <td align="right" style="border: 1px solid #ccc; padding: 2px 3px 2px 2px; white-space: nowrap; " onmouseover="" onmouseout="" onclick="">2.0</td> <td align="right" style="border: 1px solid #ccc; padding: 2px 3px 2px 2px; white-space: nowrap; " onmouseover="" onmouseout="" onclick="">0.4</td> <td align="right" style="border: 1px solid #ccc; padding: 2px 3px 2px 2px; white-space: nowrap; " onmouseover="" onmouseout="" onclick="">3.2</td> <td align="right" style="border: 1px solid #ccc; padding: 2px 3px 2px 2px; white-space: nowrap; " onmouseover="" onmouseout="" onclick="">14.1</td> <td align="right" style="border: 1px solid #ccc; padding: 2px 3px 2px 2px; white-space: nowrap; " onmouseover="" onmouseout="" onclick="">.436</td> <td align="right" style="border: 1px solid #ccc; padding: 2px 3px 2px 2px; white-space: nowrap; " onmouseover="" onmouseout="" onclick="">.323</td> <td align="right" style="border: 1px solid #ccc; padding: 2px 3px 2px 2px; white-space: nowrap; " onmouseover="" onmouseout="" onclick="">.791</td> <td align="right" class=" highlight_text" style="border: 1px solid #ccc; padding: 2px 3px 2px 2px; white-space: nowrap; " onmouseover="" onmouseout="" onclick="">3.9</td> </tr> <tr class="" data-row="9" onmouseover="" onmouseout="" id=""> <td align="right" csk="10" style="border: 1px solid #ccc; padding: 2px 3px 2px 2px; white-space: nowrap; " onmouseover="" onmouseout="" onclick="">10</td> <td align="left" class=" bold_text" csk="Holiday,Jrue" style="border: 1px solid #ccc; padding: 2px 3px 2px 2px; white-space: nowrap; " onmouseover="" onmouseout="" onclick=""><a href="http://www.basketball-reference.com/players/h/holidjr01.html?utm_source=direct&amp;utm_medium=Share&amp;utm_campaign=ShareTool">Jrue Holiday</a></td> <td align="right" style="border: 1px solid #ccc; padding: 2px 3px 2px 2px; white-space: nowrap; " onmouseover="" onmouseout="" onclick="">22</td> <td align="right" style="border: 1px solid #ccc; padding: 2px 3px 2px 2px; white-space: nowrap; " onmouseover="" onmouseout="" onclick="">57</td> <td align="right" style="border: 1px solid #ccc; padding: 2px 3px 2px 2px; white-space: nowrap; " onmouseover="" onmouseout="" onclick="">57</td> <td align="right" style="border: 1px solid #ccc; padding: 2px 3px 2px 2px; white-space: nowrap; " onmouseover="" onmouseout="" onclick="">2198</td> <td align="right" style="border: 1px solid #ccc; padding: 2px 3px 2px 2px; white-space: nowrap; " onmouseover="" onmouseout="" onclick="">7.1</td> <td align="right" style="border: 1px solid #ccc; padding: 2px 3px 2px 2px; white-space: nowrap; " onmouseover="" onmouseout="" onclick="">15.9</td> <td align="right" style="border: 1px solid #ccc; padding: 2px 3px 2px 2px; white-space: nowrap; " onmouseover="" onmouseout="" onclick="">1.0</td> <td align="right" style="border: 1px solid #ccc; padding: 2px 3px 2px 2px; white-space: nowrap; " onmouseover="" onmouseout="" onclick="">2.9</td> <td align="right" style="border: 1px solid #ccc; padding: 2px 3px 2px 2px; white-space: nowrap; " onmouseover="" onmouseout="" onclick="">3.9</td> <td align="right" style="border: 1px solid #ccc; padding: 2px 3px 2px 2px; white-space: nowrap; " onmouseover="" onmouseout="" onclick="">8.1</td> <td align="right" style="border: 1px solid #ccc; padding: 2px 3px 2px 2px; white-space: nowrap; " onmouseover="" onmouseout="" onclick="">1.5</td> <td align="right" style="border: 1px solid #ccc; padding: 2px 3px 2px 2px; white-space: nowrap; " onmouseover="" onmouseout="" onclick="">0.4</td> <td align="right" style="border: 1px solid #ccc; padding: 2px 3px 2px 2px; white-space: nowrap; " onmouseover="" onmouseout="" onclick="">3.7</td> <td align="right" style="border: 1px solid #ccc; padding: 2px 3px 2px 2px; white-space: nowrap; " onmouseover="" onmouseout="" onclick="">17.5</td> <td align="right" style="border: 1px solid #ccc; padding: 2px 3px 2px 2px; white-space: nowrap; " onmouseover="" onmouseout="" onclick="">.446</td> <td align="right" style="border: 1px solid #ccc; padding: 2px 3px 2px 2px; white-space: nowrap; " onmouseover="" onmouseout="" onclick="">.354</td> <td align="right" style="border: 1px solid #ccc; padding: 2px 3px 2px 2px; white-space: nowrap; " onmouseover="" onmouseout="" onclick="">.778</td> <td align="right" class=" highlight_text" style="border: 1px solid #ccc; padding: 2px 3px 2px 2px; white-space: nowrap; " onmouseover="" onmouseout="" onclick="">3.2</td> </tr> <tr class="" data-row="10" onmouseover="" onmouseout="" id=""> <td align="right" csk="11" style="border: 1px solid #ccc; padding: 2px 3px 2px 2px; white-space: nowrap; " onmouseover="" onmouseout="" onclick="">11</td> <td align="left" class=" bold_text" csk="Vasquez,Greivis" style="border: 1px solid #ccc; padding: 2px 3px 2px 2px; white-space: nowrap; " onmouseover="" onmouseout="" onclick=""><a href="http://www.basketball-reference.com/players/v/vasqugr01.html?utm_source=direct&amp;utm_medium=Share&amp;utm_campaign=ShareTool">Greivis Vasquez</a></td> <td align="right" style="border: 1px solid #ccc; padding: 2px 3px 2px 2px; white-space: nowrap; " onmouseover="" onmouseout="" onclick="">26</td> <td align="right" style="border: 1px solid #ccc; padding: 2px 3px 2px 2px; white-space: nowrap; " onmouseover="" onmouseout="" onclick="">63</td> <td align="right" style="border: 1px solid #ccc; padding: 2px 3px 2px 2px; white-space: nowrap; " onmouseover="" onmouseout="" onclick="">63</td> <td align="right" style="border: 1px solid #ccc; padding: 2px 3px 2px 2px; white-space: nowrap; " onmouseover="" onmouseout="" onclick="">2163</td> <td align="right" style="border: 1px solid #ccc; padding: 2px 3px 2px 2px; white-space: nowrap; " onmouseover="" onmouseout="" onclick="">5.8</td> <td align="right" style="border: 1px solid #ccc; padding: 2px 3px 2px 2px; white-space: nowrap; " onmouseover="" onmouseout="" onclick="">13.6</td> <td align="right" style="border: 1px solid #ccc; padding: 2px 3px 2px 2px; white-space: nowrap; " onmouseover="" onmouseout="" onclick="">1.1</td> <td align="right" style="border: 1px solid #ccc; padding: 2px 3px 2px 2px; white-space: nowrap; " onmouseover="" onmouseout="" onclick="">3.2</td> <td align="right" style="border: 1px solid #ccc; padding: 2px 3px 2px 2px; white-space: nowrap; " onmouseover="" onmouseout="" onclick="">4.7</td> <td align="right" style="border: 1px solid #ccc; padding: 2px 3px 2px 2px; white-space: nowrap; " onmouseover="" onmouseout="" onclick="">9.9</td> <td align="right" style="border: 1px solid #ccc; padding: 2px 3px 2px 2px; white-space: nowrap; " onmouseover="" onmouseout="" onclick="">0.8</td> <td align="right" style="border: 1px solid #ccc; padding: 2px 3px 2px 2px; white-space: nowrap; " onmouseover="" onmouseout="" onclick="">0.1</td> <td align="right" style="border: 1px solid #ccc; padding: 2px 3px 2px 2px; white-space: nowrap; " onmouseover="" onmouseout="" onclick="">3.3</td> <td align="right" style="border: 1px solid #ccc; padding: 2px 3px 2px 2px; white-space: nowrap; " onmouseover="" onmouseout="" onclick="">14.5</td> <td align="right" style="border: 1px solid #ccc; padding: 2px 3px 2px 2px; white-space: nowrap; " onmouseover="" onmouseout="" onclick="">.427</td> <td align="right" style="border: 1px solid #ccc; padding: 2px 3px 2px 2px; white-space: nowrap; " onmouseover="" onmouseout="" onclick="">.354</td> <td align="right" style="border: 1px solid #ccc; padding: 2px 3px 2px 2px; white-space: nowrap; " onmouseover="" onmouseout="" onclick="">.795</td> <td align="right" class=" highlight_text" style="border: 1px solid #ccc; padding: 2px 3px 2px 2px; white-space: nowrap; " onmouseover="" onmouseout="" onclick="">3.2</td> </tr> <tr class="" data-row="11" onmouseover="" onmouseout="" id=""> <td align="right" csk="12" style="border: 1px solid #ccc; padding: 2px 3px 2px 2px; white-space: nowrap; " onmouseover="" onmouseout="" onclick="">12</td> <td align="left" class=" bold_text" csk="Nelson,Jameer" style="border: 1px solid #ccc; padding: 2px 3px 2px 2px; white-space: nowrap; " onmouseover="" onmouseout="" onclick=""><a href="http://www.basketball-reference.com/players/n/nelsoja01.html?utm_source=direct&amp;utm_medium=Share&amp;utm_campaign=ShareTool">Jameer Nelson</a></td> <td align="right" style="border: 1px solid #ccc; padding: 2px 3px 2px 2px; white-space: nowrap; " onmouseover="" onmouseout="" onclick="">30</td> <td align="right" style="border: 1px solid #ccc; padding: 2px 3px 2px 2px; white-space: nowrap; " onmouseover="" onmouseout="" onclick="">46</td> <td align="right" style="border: 1px solid #ccc; padding: 2px 3px 2px 2px; white-space: nowrap; " onmouseover="" onmouseout="" onclick="">46</td> <td align="right" style="border: 1px solid #ccc; padding: 2px 3px 2px 2px; white-space: nowrap; " onmouseover="" onmouseout="" onclick="">1620</td> <td align="right" style="border: 1px solid #ccc; padding: 2px 3px 2px 2px; white-space: nowrap; " onmouseover="" onmouseout="" onclick="">5.4</td> <td align="right" style="border: 1px solid #ccc; padding: 2px 3px 2px 2px; white-space: nowrap; " onmouseover="" onmouseout="" onclick="">13.9</td> <td align="right" style="border: 1px solid #ccc; padding: 2px 3px 2px 2px; white-space: nowrap; " onmouseover="" onmouseout="" onclick="">2.2</td> <td align="right" style="border: 1px solid #ccc; padding: 2px 3px 2px 2px; white-space: nowrap; " onmouseover="" onmouseout="" onclick="">6.3</td> <td align="right" style="border: 1px solid #ccc; padding: 2px 3px 2px 2px; white-space: nowrap; " onmouseover="" onmouseout="" onclick="">3.8</td> <td align="right" style="border: 1px solid #ccc; padding: 2px 3px 2px 2px; white-space: nowrap; " onmouseover="" onmouseout="" onclick="">7.6</td> <td align="right" style="border: 1px solid #ccc; padding: 2px 3px 2px 2px; white-space: nowrap; " onmouseover="" onmouseout="" onclick="">1.4</td> <td align="right" style="border: 1px solid #ccc; padding: 2px 3px 2px 2px; white-space: nowrap; " onmouseover="" onmouseout="" onclick="">0.1</td> <td align="right" style="border: 1px solid #ccc; padding: 2px 3px 2px 2px; white-space: nowrap; " onmouseover="" onmouseout="" onclick="">2.8</td> <td align="right" style="border: 1px solid #ccc; padding: 2px 3px 2px 2px; white-space: nowrap; " onmouseover="" onmouseout="" onclick="">14.7</td> <td align="right" style="border: 1px solid #ccc; padding: 2px 3px 2px 2px; white-space: nowrap; " onmouseover="" onmouseout="" onclick="">.391</td> <td align="right" style="border: 1px solid #ccc; padding: 2px 3px 2px 2px; white-space: nowrap; " onmouseover="" onmouseout="" onclick="">.344</td> <td align="right" style="border: 1px solid #ccc; padding: 2px 3px 2px 2px; white-space: nowrap; " onmouseover="" onmouseout="" onclick="">.906</td> <td align="right" class=" highlight_text" style="border: 1px solid #ccc; padding: 2px 3px 2px 2px; white-space: nowrap; " onmouseover="" onmouseout="" onclick="">2.0</td> </tr> </tbody> <tfoot></tfoot></table><div id="" style="font-size: 0.83em;" class="sr_share">Provided by <a href="http://www.sports-reference.com/sharing.shtml?utm_source=direct&amp;utm_medium=Share&amp;utm_campaign=ShareTool">Basketball-Reference.com</a>: <a href="http://www.basketball-reference.com/play-index/psl_finder.cgi?request=1&amp;match=single&amp;type=per_minute&amp;per_minute_base=36&amp;lg_id=NBA&amp;is_playoffs=N&amp;year_min=2013&amp;year_max=2013&amp;franch_id=&amp;season_start=1&amp;season_end=-1&amp;age_min=0&amp;age_max=99&amp;height_min=0&amp;height_max=99&amp;birth_country_is=Y&amp;birth_country=&amp;is_active=&amp;is_hof=&amp;is_as=&amp;as_comp=gt&amp;as_val=&amp;pos_is_g=Y&amp;qual=mp_per_g_req&amp;c1stat=pts_per_mp&amp;c1comp=gt&amp;c1val=14&amp;c2stat=ast_per_mp&amp;c2comp=gt&amp;c2val=6.7&amp;c3stat=&amp;c3comp=gt&amp;c3val=&amp;c4stat=&amp;c4comp=gt&amp;c4val=&amp;c5stat=&amp;c5comp=gt&amp;c6mult=1.0&amp;c6stat=&amp;order_by=ws&amp;utm_source=direct&amp;utm_medium=Share&amp;utm_campaign=ShareTool#stats">View Original Table</a><br>Generated 3/10/2013.</div> </div>
    Of all the guards on this list, Lin takes the FEWEST shots. He's also a better shooter than many give him credit for with a higher FG% than Deron Williams, Goran Dragic, Greivis Vasquez and Jameer Nelson.

Did Lin have some horrible games this year? Yes. He's had 13 games with a GameScore of 5 or less, including 3 games below 0. But he's had 31 games with a GameScore above 10 include 4 games above 20. (Link)

I am far from a Lin apologist or Lin fan, but I hate it when people based their entire arguments on opinions (bordering on beliefs) especially when there's no corroborating facts. Don't even get me started on how Omer is underrated here.

7 people like this.