ClutchFans
ClutchFans
ClutchFans Latest:
Podcast: Rockets-Blazers Series Preview with Adam Wexler
The Drake is offline Old 04-25-2012, 11:12 PM   #641
The Drake
The Drake is Jeremy Lin -- starting to get dangerously goodThe Drake is Jeremy Lin -- starting to get dangerously good
Since: Feb 2007
Member: #22947
Should be cool, haven't played the Aggies in a while.

Sponsored Link
Bear_Bryant is offline Old 04-26-2012, 12:24 AM   #642
Bear_Bryant
Bear_Bryant is Jeremy Lin -- starting to get dangerously goodBear_Bryant is Jeremy Lin -- starting to get dangerously good
Since: Oct 2009
Member: #43732
Quote:
Originally Posted by MightyMouse View Post
Considering how Arkansas was considered one of the better SEC teams and the Aggies practically gift wrapped that victory I don't see how they will only win two games.
Our Kansas was alright last year. There was such a huge drop off from great teams like Alabama and LSU to good teams like Ourkansas and South Carolina.

Ziggy is offline Old 04-26-2012, 10:14 AM   #643
Ziggy
Contributing Member
Ziggy is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemZiggy is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemZiggy is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemZiggy is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemZiggy is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemZiggy is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemZiggy is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemZiggy is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemZiggy is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemZiggy is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemZiggy is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite Hakeem
Since: Jun 1999
Member: #543
An SEC Football team playing in Houston, Texas. Y'all non-BCS-ers should be grateful to witness such a prestigious spectacle.

Smeg's Fantasy Football Coach of the Year 2013

DonnyMost is offline Old 04-26-2012, 10:16 AM   #644
DonnyMost
Contributing Member
DonnyMost is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldDonnyMost is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldDonnyMost is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldDonnyMost is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldDonnyMost is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldDonnyMost is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldDonnyMost is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldDonnyMost is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldDonnyMost is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldDonnyMost is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldDonnyMost is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure gold
Since: May 2003
Member: #12152
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ziggy View Post
An SEC Football team playing in Houston, Texas. Y'all non-BCS-ers should be grateful to witness such a prestigious spectacle.
The game is in College Station.

DOWNEY FOR CLOWNEY

rockbox is online now Old 04-26-2012, 10:52 AM   #645
rockbox
Contributing Member
rockbox is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hererockbox is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hererockbox is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hererockbox is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hererockbox is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hererockbox is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hererockbox is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved here
Since: Jul 2000
Member: #1746
Quote:
From the immortal words of TLC.

"I don't want no scrub,
A scrub is a guy that can't get no love from me,
Hanging out the passenger side,
Of his best friends ride,
Trying to hollar at me."

http://www.amazon.com/How-Lie-Statis...ith+statistics

Ziggy is offline Old 04-26-2012, 11:20 AM   #646
Ziggy
Contributing Member
Ziggy is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemZiggy is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemZiggy is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemZiggy is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemZiggy is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemZiggy is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemZiggy is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemZiggy is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemZiggy is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemZiggy is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemZiggy is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite Hakeem
Quote:
Originally Posted by DonnyMost View Post
The game is in College Station.
LOL. Whatever. Y'all know I kid. Glad the Aggie fans wont be pissing all over Rice Village.

DonnyMost is offline Old 04-26-2012, 11:21 AM   #647
DonnyMost
Contributing Member
DonnyMost is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldDonnyMost is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldDonnyMost is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldDonnyMost is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldDonnyMost is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldDonnyMost is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldDonnyMost is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldDonnyMost is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldDonnyMost is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldDonnyMost is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldDonnyMost is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure gold
Quote:
LOL. Whatever. Y'all know I kid. Glad the Aggie fans wont be pissing all over Rice Village.
I'm still hoping that A&M and LSU start a yearly game at Reliant.

DOWNEY FOR CLOWNEY

Fyreball is offline Old 04-26-2012, 11:24 AM   #648
Fyreball
Contributing Member
Fyreball is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchFyreball is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchFyreball is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchFyreball is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchFyreball is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchFyreball is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchFyreball is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchFyreball is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchFyreball is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watch
Since: Apr 2009
Member: #39843
Quote:
Originally Posted by DonnyMost View Post
I'm still hoping that A&M and LSU start a yearly game at Reliant.
That would be awesome, but I doubt LSU agrees to that unless they alternate between Reliant and the Superdome.

DonnyMost is offline Old 04-26-2012, 11:26 AM   #649
DonnyMost
Contributing Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fyreball View Post
That would be awesome, but I doubt LSU agrees to that unless they alternate between Reliant and the Superdome.
Assuming the money is there (and even), I think LSU might go for it. They have a big following in Houston and would undoubtedly be able to fill their half. Plus it would be a nice chance for them to show off their brand in one of the country's hottest recruiting areas every year. I'm sure the SEC as a whole would love having a showcase game in Houston as well.

DOWNEY FOR CLOWNEY

Ziggy is offline Old 04-26-2012, 11:27 AM   #650
Ziggy
Contributing Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fyreball View Post
Everyone has something to gain at Reliant and LSU definitely doesn't fear anybody. Also, they have a ton of rabid alumni here. I'd love to see Reliant at 50% yellow. Or purple. Or whatever color their fans wear.

Fyreball is offline Old 04-26-2012, 11:56 AM   #651
Fyreball
Contributing Member
Fyreball is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchFyreball is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchFyreball is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchFyreball is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchFyreball is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchFyreball is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchFyreball is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchFyreball is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchFyreball is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watch
Since: Apr 2009
Member: #39843
Quote:
Everyone has something to gain at Reliant and LSU definitely doesn't fear anybody. Also, they have a ton of rabid alumni here. I'd love to see Reliant at 50% yellow. Or purple. Or whatever color their fans wear.
Then sign me up! Let's just hope Sumlin and Co. can give us a team to be proud of.

MourningWood is offline Old 04-26-2012, 12:36 PM   #652
MourningWood
Contributing Member
MourningWood is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereMourningWood is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereMourningWood is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereMourningWood is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereMourningWood is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereMourningWood is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved hereMourningWood is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved here
Since: Oct 2009
Member: #43687
I like the idea of starting something like that in the mold of the annual UF/UGA showdown in J'ville. Makes sense financially for both schools, and benefits the conference and the city of Houston. LSU will play anyone, even if it means traveling cross country. Just in the past few years: @ Washington, UNC @ GA Dome, @ West Va, Oregon @ Jerry World. Takes balls considering they already play in the most cutthroat division in college football.

J.R. is offline Old 05-07-2012, 06:11 PM   #653
J.R.
Contributing Member
J.R. is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldJ.R. is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldJ.R. is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldJ.R. is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldJ.R. is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldJ.R. is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldJ.R. is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldJ.R. is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldJ.R. is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldJ.R. is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldJ.R. is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure gold
Since: Jun 2008
Member: #32628
Bill Byrne officially retiring tomorrow. Associate AD John Thornton will take over in the interim. Search has reportedly begun. Byrne will become a "special assistant" to Loftin until September 1st, in which he will then leave the university. The remainder of his contract(August 2013) will be bought out.

J.R. is offline Old 05-10-2012, 09:04 PM   #654
J.R.
Contributing Member
J.R. is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldJ.R. is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldJ.R. is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldJ.R. is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldJ.R. is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldJ.R. is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldJ.R. is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldJ.R. is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldJ.R. is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldJ.R. is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldJ.R. is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure gold
Since: Jun 2008
Member: #32628

Last edited by J.R.; 05-10-2012 at 09:18 PM.

Ziggy is offline Old 05-11-2012, 11:05 AM   #655
Ziggy
Contributing Member
TAMU's been bombarding me with emails trying to get me to vote for Gameday to come to Kyle Field. Real annoying.

Ziggy is offline Old 05-14-2012, 01:43 PM   #656
Ziggy
Contributing Member
Stepping things up for the SEC - http://www.kbtx.com/home/headlines/N...149306905.html

MadMax is offline Old 05-14-2012, 01:59 PM   #657
MadMax
Contributing Member
MadMax is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldMadMax is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldMadMax is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldMadMax is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldMadMax is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldMadMax is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldMadMax is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldMadMax is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldMadMax is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldMadMax is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldMadMax is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure gold
Since: Sep 1999
Member: #732
Quote:
holy shiite? what if someone gets drunk and steps on the grass?

arkoe is offline Old 05-14-2012, 05:09 PM   #658
arkoe
Contributing Member
arkoe is Robert Horry -- just gets the job donearkoe is Robert Horry -- just gets the job donearkoe is Robert Horry -- just gets the job donearkoe is Robert Horry -- just gets the job donearkoe is Robert Horry -- just gets the job donearkoe is Robert Horry -- just gets the job done
Since: Dec 2001
Member: #3346
Quote:
Originally Posted by MadMax View Post
holy shiite? what if someone gets drunk and steps on the grass?
The grass is not close.

MadMax is offline Old 05-15-2012, 09:13 AM   #659
MadMax
Contributing Member
MadMax is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldMadMax is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldMadMax is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldMadMax is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldMadMax is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldMadMax is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldMadMax is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldMadMax is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldMadMax is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldMadMax is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldMadMax is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure gold
Since: Sep 1999
Member: #732
Quote:
Originally Posted by arkoe View Post
The grass is not close.
i was joking. nothing to see here. just giving Z a hard time. but i'm relieved to know that sanctity of the grass with be maintained.

Ziggy is offline Old 05-15-2012, 09:30 AM   #660
Ziggy
Contributing Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by MadMax View Post
i was joking. nothing to see here. just giving Z a hard time. but i'm relieved to know that sanctity of the grass with be maintained.
The price I must pay for bringing real football to our beloved state.