ClutchFans
ClutchFans
ClutchFans Latest:
Look who's back: Rockets sign Trevor Ariza to a four-year, $32M deal
plutoblue11 is offline Old 04-28-2012, 09:43 PM   #241
plutoblue11
plutoblue11 is James Harden -- racking up the pointsplutoblue11 is James Harden -- racking up the pointsplutoblue11 is James Harden -- racking up the pointsplutoblue11 is James Harden -- racking up the pointsplutoblue11 is James Harden -- racking up the pointsplutoblue11 is James Harden -- racking up the points
Since: Dec 2006
Member: #19851
Quote:
Originally Posted by crose View Post
Did the colts forget that their defense sucks!
Shhh... you might reveal some of their plans for the upcoming season.

Well, @guardian it makes for a nice change...at least I didn't wake up to the internet telling me I was dead again.

— Patrick Stewart (@SirPatStew) February 18, 2014

Sponsored Link
plutoblue11 is offline Old 04-28-2012, 09:50 PM   #242
plutoblue11
plutoblue11 is James Harden -- racking up the pointsplutoblue11 is James Harden -- racking up the pointsplutoblue11 is James Harden -- racking up the pointsplutoblue11 is James Harden -- racking up the pointsplutoblue11 is James Harden -- racking up the pointsplutoblue11 is James Harden -- racking up the points
Since: Dec 2006
Member: #19851
Quote:
Originally Posted by hsf09 View Post
Chiefs take DT Dontari Poe

I think they called this guy the workout wonder.
AKA ... Bust of this draft.

There are some outstanding NFL greats and all-pro who did poorly at the combine and even on the Wonderlic test that went on to have some exceptional careers.

Well, @guardian it makes for a nice change...at least I didn't wake up to the internet telling me I was dead again.

— Patrick Stewart (@SirPatStew) February 18, 2014

david_rocket is offline Old 04-28-2012, 10:34 PM   #243
david_rocket
david_rocket is Robert Horry -- just gets the job donedavid_rocket is Robert Horry -- just gets the job donedavid_rocket is Robert Horry -- just gets the job donedavid_rocket is Robert Horry -- just gets the job donedavid_rocket is Robert Horry -- just gets the job donedavid_rocket is Robert Horry -- just gets the job done
Since: Sep 2003
Member: #14005
Quote:
Originally Posted by CCorn View Post
I know anything can happen, I'm just not threatened by NE D. We can hang with the on O, but they can't touch us on D.
Pats spend almost all of their draft picks in defense (in the 7th round drafted a WR)

They drafted Donta Hightower and Chandler Jones, so I think that is a nice improvement from what they had before

Also they dont need a top 10 Defense, they just need a top 20 Defense, to have a very good shot at the superbowl.

GO TEXANS!!!

br0ken_shad0w is offline Old 04-28-2012, 11:36 PM   #244
br0ken_shad0w
br0ken_shad0w is Patrick Beverley -- showing a lot of promise
Since: Jun 2006
Member: #18145
Quote:
Originally Posted by crose View Post
Did the colts forget that their defense sucks!
Colts are willing to the cede this season to let Andrew Luck run wild like Cam Newton. Their draft next season will be telling.

sammy is offline Old 04-30-2012, 06:09 PM   #245
sammy
Contributing Member
sammy is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchsammy is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchsammy is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchsammy is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchsammy is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchsammy is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchsammy is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchsammy is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchsammy is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watch
Since: Jul 2002
Member: #5635
5 Baylor players drafted

That's the most in the state of Texas. Guess which school has the third most first round picks in the last 4 years? You guessed it.

Fyreball is offline Old 04-30-2012, 06:22 PM   #246
Fyreball
Contributing Member
Fyreball is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchFyreball is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchFyreball is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchFyreball is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchFyreball is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchFyreball is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchFyreball is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchFyreball is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchFyreball is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watch
Since: Apr 2009
Member: #39843
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammy View Post
5 Baylor players drafted

That's the most in the state of Texas. Guess which school has the third most first round picks in the last 4 years? You guessed it.
It's impressive, but let's see how successful you guys are now that the RG3 ride is over.

sammy is offline Old 05-01-2012, 05:42 AM   #247
sammy
Contributing Member
sammy is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchsammy is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchsammy is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchsammy is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchsammy is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchsammy is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchsammy is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchsammy is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchsammy is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fyreball View Post
It's impressive, but let's see how successful you guys are now that the RG3 ride is over.
We killed Tech in the second half without Griffin. We have the best defensive class coming in quite some time and our offensive line is gonna be nice. Our receiving core is still great.. Replaced Wright with a 4 star recruit. Briles is more important than Griffin. His last 3 quarterbacks have been Kolb, Keenum and Griffin.

Ziggy is offline Old 05-01-2012, 09:27 AM   #248
Ziggy
Contributing Member
Ziggy is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsZiggy is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsZiggy is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsZiggy is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsZiggy is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsZiggy is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsZiggy is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsZiggy is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsZiggy is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsZiggy is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsZiggy is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boards
Since: Jun 1999
Member: #543
Quote:
5 Baylor players drafted

You'd think y'all would actually be good at football with all that talent. Tee-hee.

Smeg's Fantasy Football Coach of the Year 2013

sammy is offline Old 05-01-2012, 10:27 AM   #249
sammy
Contributing Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ziggy View Post
You'd think y'all would actually be good at football with all that talent. Tee-hee.
Blah blah blah. Pee-pee games. Blah blah blah.

Btw, LOL at Jeff Fuller. First round talent to undrafted. One of the many signs of the craptastic season A&M had.

Last edited by sammy; 05-01-2012 at 10:39 AM.

Ziggy is offline Old 05-01-2012, 10:30 AM   #250
Ziggy
Contributing Member
Ziggy is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsZiggy is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsZiggy is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsZiggy is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsZiggy is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsZiggy is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsZiggy is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsZiggy is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsZiggy is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsZiggy is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsZiggy is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boards
Quote:

Btw, LOL at Jeff Fuller. First round talent to undrafted. One of the many signs of the the craptastic season A&M had.
First round talent I guess -- except when I saw him play he sucked. Just like that 3rd round talent Stephen McGee.

Fyreball is offline Old 05-01-2012, 02:15 PM   #251
Fyreball
Contributing Member
Fyreball is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchFyreball is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchFyreball is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchFyreball is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchFyreball is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchFyreball is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchFyreball is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchFyreball is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchFyreball is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watch
Since: Apr 2009
Member: #39843
Quote:

Btw, LOL at Jeff Fuller. First round talent to undrafted. One of the many signs of the craptastic season A&M had.
Fuller strikes me as one of those guys who, when the going gets tough, he opens up a giant bag of quit. He was dealing with injuries this season, but he never struck me as the type of guy who worked especially hard at getting back to 100%.

And did you seriously just cite the Texas Tech game as an example of why you'll be fine without Griffin? I'm not saying you guys will suck or anything....but seriously, it was Tech. TECH.

Ziggy is offline Old 05-01-2012, 02:48 PM   #252
Ziggy
Contributing Member
Quote:
Fuller strikes me as one of those guys who, when the going gets tough, he opens up a giant bag of quit. He was dealing with injuries this season, but he never struck me as the type of guy who worked especially hard at getting back to 100%.

And did you seriously just cite the Texas Tech game as an example of why you'll be fine without Griffin? I'm not saying you guys will suck or anything....but seriously, it was Tech. TECH.
He looked good against the top DB in the country against LSU last year. He might have something. Wasn't he pampered coming out of HS?

The Drake is offline Old 05-01-2012, 03:14 PM   #253
The Drake
The Drake is Jeremy Lin -- starting to get dangerously goodThe Drake is Jeremy Lin -- starting to get dangerously good
Since: Feb 2007
Member: #22947
As long as we're playing pee-pee games, I'd like to point out that Rice had more players drafted than UH

sammy is offline Old 05-02-2012, 01:01 PM   #254
sammy
Contributing Member
Quote:
Well that's the only example to cite. Nick Florence was throwing bombs on target in that second half. We'll see how we handle losing Griffin, Wright and Ganaway.