ClutchFans
ClutchFans
ClutchFans Latest:
Rockets honored Dwight agreement with agent in letting Parsons out of his contract

Go Back   ClutchFans > Sports > Other Sports

UEFA Champions League 2011-2012
Tags:  2012, manchester united, soccer, uefa Tags
krnxsnoopy is online now Old 04-26-2012, 11:53 AM   #601
krnxsnoopy
Contributing Member
krnxsnoopy is James Harden -- racking up the pointskrnxsnoopy is James Harden -- racking up the pointskrnxsnoopy is James Harden -- racking up the pointskrnxsnoopy is James Harden -- racking up the pointskrnxsnoopy is James Harden -- racking up the pointskrnxsnoopy is James Harden -- racking up the points
Since: May 2005
Member: #16206
Quote:
Originally Posted by AroundTheWorld View Post
Plenty, but I will never upload them anywhere, not even Facebook.
Can you tell me who you hung out/took pics with?

That's really cool dude.

Sponsored Link
stipendlax is offline Old 04-26-2012, 12:54 PM   #602
stipendlax
stipendlax is Omer Asik -- working the boardsstipendlax is Omer Asik -- working the boardsstipendlax is Omer Asik -- working the boardsstipendlax is Omer Asik -- working the boards
Since: Mar 2008
Member: #30709

rox1 is offline Old 04-26-2012, 02:21 PM   #603
rox1
rox1 is Jeremy Lin -- starting to get dangerously goodrox1 is Jeremy Lin -- starting to get dangerously good
Since: Oct 2007
Member: #26689
Gora Athletic

Jontro is offline Old 04-28-2012, 12:51 PM   #604
Jontro
Jontro is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsJontro is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsJontro is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsJontro is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsJontro is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsJontro is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsJontro is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsJontro is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsJontro is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsJontro is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsJontro is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boards
Since: Feb 2010
Member: #45137
Goodbye Pep.

When you do decide to come back, Liverpool would be more than happy to have you.

Yung-T is offline Old 04-30-2012, 03:41 AM   #605
Yung-T
Yung-T is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemYung-T is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemYung-T is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemYung-T is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemYung-T is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemYung-T is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemYung-T is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemYung-T is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemYung-T is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemYung-T is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemYung-T is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite Hakeem
Since: Apr 2009
Member: #40202
Contract talks with Robben are on hold, he's still bitchin about the Ribery incident(feels the management should've backed him up more) and feels mistreated. Next talks will be shortly before the CL final. Curious to see how his works out, if he continues to act like a lil diva I say ship his azz out.

With the money we make from a Robben sale and CL income we can buy any wing we want(Hazard, Muniain, Gaitan,...). Or play Müller on the right wing(like he does for the national team and where he is more effective in my opinion) and buy a worldclass central playmaker to play as a 10.

Robben needs to realize he's replaceable and not the most important player for this team.

I to believe that Davis has Garnett potential. I also feel that Lamb has McGrady potential. Terrence Jones has the potential to be better than Bosh. Royce has the potential to be another Majic Johnson.

3 potentials > 1 potential.
jvu - Yeah and I love the D. So PG is perfect for me!

jvu - I am not a fan of harden's D.

Ace is offline Old 04-30-2012, 05:54 AM   #606
Ace
Contributing Member
Ace is Jeremy Lin -- starting to get dangerously goodAce is Jeremy Lin -- starting to get dangerously good
Since: Feb 1999
Member: #94
I'm really hoping Robben leaves Munich now. Being Dutch, I hope he finds a good situation for himself elsewhere. Hopefully Arsenal can buy him!

It's strange, he seems like a nice guy in the interviews I've seen but he's always finding problems. Perhaps it has a lot to do with his style of play and being prone to injury. ATW, any clue?

AroundTheWorld is offline Old 04-30-2012, 06:13 AM   #607
AroundTheWorld
Contributing Member
AroundTheWorld is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldAroundTheWorld is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldAroundTheWorld is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldAroundTheWorld is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldAroundTheWorld is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldAroundTheWorld is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldAroundTheWorld is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldAroundTheWorld is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldAroundTheWorld is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldAroundTheWorld is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldAroundTheWorld is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure gold
Since: Feb 2000
Member: #1115
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace View Post
I'm really hoping Robben leaves Munich now. Being Dutch, I hope he finds a good situation for himself elsewhere. Hopefully Arsenal can buy him!

It's strange, he seems like a nice guy in the interviews I've seen but he's always finding problems. Perhaps it has a lot to do with his style of play and being prone to injury. ATW, any clue?
I think it is up in the air right now. I really like him and hope he stays. The team likes him as well, any rumors to the contrary are untrue. Basically, I don't think we can get anyone who is better than him at this position. He is one of the fastest players in the world, strong with the ball, fantastic left foot, great shot. He hasn't had that many injuries this year either.

It would not be the end of the world for Bayern if he leaves (especially because Mueller can play the same position), but I would prefer that he stays.

comment removed

OCCUPY UNSORTED!
KEEP UNSORTED ALIVE!

BasketballReasons is offline Old 04-30-2012, 07:28 AM   #608
BasketballReasons
Contributing Member
BasketballReasons is Omer Asik -- working the boardsBasketballReasons is Omer Asik -- working the boardsBasketballReasons is Omer Asik -- working the boardsBasketballReasons is Omer Asik -- working the boards
Since: Jun 2008
Member: #32374
Not C1 material but still sweet move.

Exceptionnel coup du foulard d'Hazard par LOSCTV

Honey Bear is offline Old 04-30-2012, 10:52 AM   #609
Honey Bear
Contributing Member
Honey Bear is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchHoney Bear is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchHoney Bear is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchHoney Bear is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchHoney Bear is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchHoney Bear is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchHoney Bear is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watchHoney Bear is Clyde Drexler -- smooth and a joy to watch
Since: May 2006
Member: #17990
Quote:
Originally Posted by BasketballReasons View Post
Not C1 material but still sweet move.

Exceptionnel coup du foulard d'Hazard par LOSCTV
Haha, the french commentators made that clip.

Quote:
APR 30 - "I want to play in England [next season]. That's what I've decided," Hazard told French television after the win.
http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2...?newsfeed=true

Man United and City both had scouts at that game... didn't hear anything about Arsenal, who desperately wanted him to replace Fabregas a year ago. Hazard is perfectly suited for the Premier League - he'll have an impact right away.

Yung-T is offline Old 05-03-2012, 10:21 AM   #610
Yung-T
Yung-T is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemYung-T is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemYung-T is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemYung-T is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemYung-T is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemYung-T is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemYung-T is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemYung-T is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemYung-T is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemYung-T is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemYung-T is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite Hakeem
Robben just signed the new contract, runs til 2015.

I to believe that Davis has Garnett potential. I also feel that Lamb has McGrady potential. Terrence Jones has the potential to be better than Bosh. Royce has the potential to be another Majic Johnson.

AroundTheWorld is offline Old 05-03-2012, 03:31 PM   #611
AroundTheWorld
Contributing Member
AroundTheWorld is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldAroundTheWorld is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldAroundTheWorld is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldAroundTheWorld is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldAroundTheWorld is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldAroundTheWorld is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldAroundTheWorld is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldAroundTheWorld is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldAroundTheWorld is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldAroundTheWorld is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure goldAroundTheWorld is Hakeem Olajuwon -- reputation is pure gold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yung-T View Post
Robben just signed the new contract, runs til 2015.
Yay! Great news.

comment removed

OCCUPY UNSORTED!
KEEP UNSORTED ALIVE!

TheRealist137 is offline Old 05-17-2012, 03:00 PM   #612
TheRealist137
TheRealist137 is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemTheRealist137 is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemTheRealist137 is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemTheRealist137 is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemTheRealist137 is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemTheRealist137 is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemTheRealist137 is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemTheRealist137 is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemTheRealist137 is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemTheRealist137 is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite Hakeem
Since: Jan 2009
Member: #36197
In 2 days, it will determine whether Chelsea's season was a success or failure.

Cole, Drogba, Lampard, etc. know it might be the last chance they get to win the title.

Not worried about those guys at all, they will play their hearts out and give it all they have.

Yung-T is offline Old 05-17-2012, 03:06 PM   #613
Yung-T
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRealist137 View Post
In 2 days, it will determine whether Chelsea's season was a success or failure.

Cole, Drogba, Lampard, etc. know it might be the last chance they get to win the title.

Not worried about those guys at all, they will play their hearts out and give it all they have.
Chelsea might be in trouble without their main defenders, Robben&Ribbery could crush their defensive line.
Hope Bayern plays different than vs. Dortmund, but am optimistic as Gustavo . won't play.

If we maintain a solid defense and don't get screwed on counter attacks I predict a 3:1 victory.

AroundTheWorld is offline Old 05-18-2012, 01:08 PM   #614
AroundTheWorld
Contributing Member
Can't wait for tomorrow's match, although I don't have a very good feeling about it from a Bayern perspective. I'll be there - both for the match and for the festivities (if we win).

comment removed

OCCUPY UNSORTED!
KEEP UNSORTED ALIVE!

bnb is offline Old 05-18-2012, 01:33 PM   #615
bnb
Contributing Member
bnb is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved herebnb is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved herebnb is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved herebnb is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved herebnb is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved herebnb is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved herebnb is Calvin Murphy -- loud and loved here
Since: Jul 2002
Member: #5696
I'll be watching at 11 am. Not too early for a beer or three. I have to be somewhere at 2 so lets not have OT and penalties, OK.

How'd you get tickets AW?

TheRealist137 is offline Old 05-18-2012, 01:41 PM   #616
TheRealist137
TheRealist137 is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemTheRealist137 is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemTheRealist137 is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemTheRealist137 is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemTheRealist137 is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemTheRealist137 is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemTheRealist137 is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemTheRealist137 is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemTheRealist137 is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite HakeemTheRealist137 is Yao Ming -- damn good but not quite Hakeem
Since: Jan 2009
Member: #36197
I would play both Drogba and Torres tomorrow together. I feel it is destiny that Torres gets a hat trick.

krnxsnoopy is online now Old 05-18-2012, 01:55 PM   #617
krnxsnoopy
Contributing Member
krnxsnoopy is James Harden -- racking up the pointskrnxsnoopy is James Harden -- racking up the pointskrnxsnoopy is James Harden -- racking up the pointskrnxsnoopy is James Harden -- racking up the pointskrnxsnoopy is James Harden -- racking up the pointskrnxsnoopy is James Harden -- racking up the points
Since: May 2005
Member: #16206
Quote:
Originally Posted by bnb View Post
I'll be watching at 11 am. Not too early for a beer or three. I have to be somewhere at 2 so lets not have OT and penalties, OK.

How'd you get tickets AW?
ATW is THE MAN.. That's how... lols

Anyway, here's to a good match!

AroundTheWorld is offline Old 05-19-2012, 08:27 AM   #618
AroundTheWorld
Contributing Member

I might post some pictures later. Beautiful sunny day in Munich.

I just hope everyone stays safe...and BAYERN WINS!

comment removed

OCCUPY UNSORTED!
KEEP UNSORTED ALIVE!

rox1 is offline Old 05-19-2012, 01:47 PM   #619
rox1
rox1 is Jeremy Lin -- starting to get dangerously goodrox1 is Jeremy Lin -- starting to get dangerously good
Since: Oct 2007
Member: #26689
Bayern!!

Jontro is offline Old 05-19-2012, 02:21 PM   #620
Jontro
Jontro is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsJontro is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsJontro is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsJontro is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsJontro is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsJontro is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsJontro is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsJontro is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsJontro is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsJontro is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boardsJontro is Moses Malone -- a well-known beast on the boards
Since: Feb 2010
Member: #45137
Chelsea's defense hasn't been too great... c'mon Bayern!

If it's 0-0 at the half, Chelsea will have a chance to win it.