1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. LIVE WATCH EVENT
    The NBA Draft is here! Come join Clutch in the ClutchFans Room Wednesday night at 6:30pm CT as we host the live online NBA Draft Watch Party. Who will the Rockets select at #3?

NBA Draft - LIVE!

[Chron] Update on Tracy's Knees: Bone Bruise, hope to play Saturday

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Carl Herrera, Dec 21, 2007.

1. bigboymumu

bigboymumu Member

Trade Tmac!

2. RoxD

RoxD Member

I buy this one, and this is also the one in my mind. If you are in a similar situation, you may think the same.

3. pryuen

pryuen Contributing Member

TMAC should not rush back....PERIOD.

Rushing back to play with a bruised knee is not a great idea at all. It will just aggravate his injury.

If he returns and plays brilliantly to score 25+ points....would it be just exposing the fact that he had been sort of cheating and quitting on this team?

If he rushes back to play half-heartedly, no running, no penetration but just strolling and standing by and wild jacking his 1~3/10 jumpers.....I'd rather let Big Yao lead his team to fight and even lose like men with passion, intensity and energy.

TMAC should just sit his @$$ on the bench and rave/cheer his team mates on like a leader should, instead of hiding in the players locker room.

4. tsunami

tsunami Member

Why you two think this way? I think it's like an ostrich buries its head in sand.

5. RareAir

RareAir Member

Get TMac some HGH.....

6. RoxD

RoxD Member

Great minds think the same. Smart guys are smart. Obviously. :D

7. RocketsAddict

RocketsAddict Member

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. Don't play yet....

Let's hang his jersery in Denver...

8. stanley'shead

stanley'shead Member

LEAVE TRACY ALONE!!!SHE IS JUST ON her PERIOD! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

9. apocclass

apocclass Member

im starting to think we have the dumbest fans in league by all the comments im seeing after yesterdays game....

10. McGradySNKT

McGradySNKT Contributing Member

;)

pssst, dont say it out loud

11. beyao

beyao Contributing Member

WHY do I have a feeling that if we were going to face the Spurs, Dallas, or Phoenix that TMac's knee would not be up for it??...

12. daddy cool

daddy cool Member

T-mac needs to chill and let these other guys gain some freakin confidence or he needs to help build on the ball movement and effort that was dsiplayed on thursday.

13. mmesser

mmesser Contributing Member

I concur. GREAT SOLUTION! LOL!!!!! :D

14. trustme

trustme Member

Maybe that's what he is really doing? Maybe he really is not injured and he's not quitting on the team, but rather he wants to let the other guys gain some confidence. That could be very possible.

15. trustme

trustme Member

Why do you think a lot of ppl stopped posting here?

16. Astockmarketgod

Common signs and symptoms of a bone bruise are pain and swelling and sometimes a blackish-blue discoloration around the site of the bruise.

well since there is no swelling or any bruising...

I guess the "pain" indicates its a bone bruise...

are we really that stupid...

I thought when a athelete refuses to take some medical procedure... its so he can stay suited up... and keep playing...

whats the point if Tmac plays 1 half or 1 quater...

get a damn MRI...

17. rfila

rfila Member

Hey, we got a smart one here. put him in the cage! :eek:

18. MeatAndPotatoes

he's black. [​IMG]

i can relate to how he must feel though. my wisdom teeth have been coming in all messed up and i know they've been getting pretty bad. i am kind of afraid of what i would find out if i had a dentist look at them. i'd rather not know right now.

alot of you are rediculous. tracy is the best player we have and all you do is talk about trading him. you must be dumb if you think we'll have a better team if we trade him.

you seem to have forgotten how good he did the first couple weeks in the season. he's had numerous small injuries, and a knee injury on-top of an already injured knee. he's hurt, and that's why he's not running up and down the court lately.

love to all the real rockets fans out there. [​IMG]

19. pryuen

pryuen Contributing Member

Yeah, he has lots of injuries.....his back spasm, his ankle, his knee, his abdomen, his arm, his wrist, as the following diagram well illustrated.

[​IMG]

All those are minor injuries that could be healed in due courses.

What is the most severe injury is in his head and his lack of heart and fighting spirit.

20. MeatAndPotatoes

if this was the kind of support i received from my own fans, i probably wouldn't care. i hope tracy never visits clutchfans.net