1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Who is the only player whom averages OVER 3.7 or more TOs but LESS than 5.8 assists per game?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by hikanoo49, Mar 1, 2013.

?

Pick your choice

1. Lebron James

8 vote(s)
    2.5%
  2. Russell Westbrook

35 vote(s)
    10.9%
  3. Jeremy Lin

77 vote(s)
    23.9%
  4. Derek Fisher

12 vote(s)
    3.7%
  5. Moochie Norris

27 vote(s)
    8.4%
  6. James Harden

151 vote(s)
    46.9%
  7. Chris Paul

1 vote(s)
    0.3%
  8. Deron Williams

9 vote(s)
    2.8%
  9. Rajon Rondo

2 vote(s)
    0.6%
  1. MrSabotage

MrSabotage Member

Why do ppl keep putting their reply above the other persons quote?? Confusing formatting

2. Aleron

Aleron Contributing Member

I think you have it a little mixed up, the opposite of a LOF is a Houston Rockets fan.

3. Hak34

Hak34 Member

I guess if the glove don't fit....

But we all knew the glove fit.

4. Hak34

Hak34 Member

Nice...do the same rules apply to Lin?

5. 5KR4TCH

5KR4TCH Contributing Member

I'm sure this is a Lin thread but lulz I still picked Derek Fisher.

6. durvasa

durvasa Contributing Member

I don't know what that means. McHale's quote and this thread topic have nothing to do with eachother.

7. Hak34

Hak34 Member

Im saying...I didn't think it was that hard...That Durant, WHO SCORES more than Harden, and may even of had similar T/A ratio last year, still got his and allowed his PG to play PG and dominate the ball. How do you figure that happens.

What would Durant score a game if he initiated to offense almost exclusively as much as Harden does? How much less effective and lesser a player would Westbrook be? If you put Westbrook in Houstons offense as it is now, he would explode out of frustration. Especially if he came off a game of scoring 29 with three turnovers sealing a win with two big three's. Just to get called a ball hog who didn't want to win by his coach.

8. Hak34

Hak34 Member

Well anyone who watches the Rockets knows it not Lin averaging that many Turnovers (unless its in McHales mind) or that few assists.

9. hikanoo49

hikanoo49 Member

moochie is now 6th in voting :p

10. hikanoo49

hikanoo49 Member

voting in this thread is crazy

HUGE swings despite spoilers being on this thread already with the correct answer

The smart money got in early and chose Harden then a barage of people voted for Lin and Derek Fisher was gaining ground and now all of a sudden Harden is back on top.

11. ch0c0b0fr34k

ch0c0b0fr34k Member

I reported you for being a r****d.

12. SuperStar

SuperStar Member

From the TC that brought you

The official James Harden is not a legitimate #1 option thread
    Has James Harden drawn a charge this season?
    What is James Hardens "signature" move?
    What improvements can James Harden make?
    How good would we be if we have Lebron instead of Harden?

Which players style of play does Lin remind you of?
    Whats makes Jeremy Lin such a true competitor?
    Who is the ONLY NBA player this year to avg 1.9 steals plus, .5 blocks+ and 2.9 or fewer TO's?

Comes "Who is the only player whom averages OVER 3.7 or more TOs but LESS than 5.8 assists per game? "

1 person likes this.
  13. JustaFan

JustaFan Member

Agree with 1,2,3 as for the no help, makes no sense, since Rockets are 1-2 highest scoring team. He just tries to do too much period.

14. clos4life

clos4life Member

Sigh...if only I could neg rep...

15. DaFranchise03

DaFranchise03 Member

To some degree yes but he isnt the teams franchise player. Harden is the #1 option for the Rockets. If they bring in another star, Harden will still be the Rockets number 1 or 2 guy.

Lin's impact on the team will never be as high as Harden. I doubt Lin will ever be an all star on this team. In this league, you play off your best player(s). That's how it works.

16. MambaJoe

MambaJoe Member

I notice every thread hikanoo49 makes is about James Harden and something negative about him... Yes, Harden turns the ball over a lot but he handles the ball half the time. Whenever a player handles the ball a lot and have to make a lot of the decision including setting others up and himself also, he will turn the ball over.

We're talking about a very young player who is leading his own team for the first time and is learning on the fly while having to handle the ball the majority of the time. The OP can say that this isn't a thread to hate on Harden or whatever but his past threads says otherwise.

17. roslolian

roslolian Member

The problem though is what is the point of this? Turnovers aren't a big deal, that happens when a person is handling the ball a lot. You know has a lot turnovers? James Harden. You know who's only 23, is a top 3 sg and can give you 40 pts on 16 shots? James ****ing Harden :rolleyes:

I mean seriously, if you're a big fan of Jeremy Lin, then focus on Jeremy Lin. Don't put up threads talking smack about a player that is factually better than JLin just because he's having a horrible stretch of games.

18. RoxTurk

RoxTurk Member

19. MadMax

MadMax Contributing Member

I love me some ClutchFans...but threads like this make me really glad the site wasn't around during the championship runs where you loved everyone on the team, despite shortcomings.

The agenda based posts pitting one teammate against another divides a fan base and is just crappy.

20. Yung-T

Yung-T Member

Where's the "your threads suck" poll option?