1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[ap]Jackie Chan's China comments prompt backlash

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by tinman, Apr 19, 2009.

1. RockieGuy09

RockieGuy09 Rookie

Look in the mirror and you will see an idiot which is you.

Am I talking to a wall here? Either you are pretending to be dumb or you are really dumber than a sack of hammers.

Let me explain again why your argument is stupid. Teamwork, whether he is right or not, blamed the Western media for being biased in general. Whether I agree with it or not, he deserves to have his own opinion so I have left him alone.

But you jumped out from nowhere and argued it's the Chinese media which lashes out at Jackie Chan in this incident. Can you see the problem there?

Oh, now you start to lie that actually you didn't have a stance when even a 10 years old can see that you did have one. LOL.

You are helpless if you still can't understand why your argument is dumb. Too bad I don't have experience in working with r****ded people otherwise I would be doing a better job to help you.

2. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

If both of you can't produce a higher level of discourse, you in particular, why don't you exchange insults via e-mail and spare the rest of us your teenage BS? Thanks in advance.

3. SamFisher

SamFisher Contributing Member

This pattern of insults looks familiar - is this an new alter ego of MFW back from one of his bannings? :confused:

4. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

[​IMG]

5. RockieGuy09

RockieGuy09 Rookie

No, I know there is a MWF here but he is not me. I like Tuesday and Thursday more.

And if you have read the whole thread you would know the fool threw out the insult first in post 39.

6. Yonkers

Yonkers Contributing Member

Right...

7. SuperStar

SuperStar Member

Nah it's DaRock1. You could tell by his insults and his sensitivity towards anything against Asians.

8. RockieGuy09

RockieGuy09 Rookie

I don't see a Darock here lately so he must be here quite a while back. Even if we were really the same person, at least I do not do dumb thing like you to post under so many different alias at the same time. Why do you have to post under so many different gay names anyway? Face it, no one buys your stupid trick anymore. Superstar, shortfuse3, LegendKiller, Marcus Bryant...anyone with half a brain can tell you are all the same moron to preach hate here.

9. SuperStar

SuperStar Member

Uhhhh huh sureeeeeeeeeeee.

10. RockieGuy09

RockieGuy09 Rookie

You must be so humiliated that you try to reach for whatever you can grasp now. Why? Is it because I have exposed that you, Marcus Bryant, Legend Killer, are all the same person LOL? Obviously, you are so bitter and infuriated now after I have exposed who you are/were. But I don't give a flying ass to who you think I am/were/will be. I will still keep exposing your gay mission to spread your hate here. Oh by the way, how could you use the search function to find the past posts if you are just a 'rookie', huh? So which other screen names that you have to enable you to do the searches, huh? ROFL. What a dumb way to give yourself away.

11. SuperStar

SuperStar Member

It's call Google.

12. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Who let Ricky Tan back on the board?

13. SuperStar

SuperStar Member

lol I don't know Tinman but I don't want trouble.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Lrh3knUoR1o&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Lrh3knUoR1o&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Especially not from Ricky tan.

14. Yonkers

Yonkers Contributing Member

The hypocrisy is hilarious.

15. RockieGuy09

RockieGuy09 Rookie

Keep it up. The more you want to fight it the more I will be after you. Anyone with a brain can read your past posts. You can't run away from what you wrote in the past. And you can't hide your gay agenda too.

16. RockieGuy09

RockieGuy09 Rookie

The hypocrisy of Superstar (aka Legend Killer, aka Marcus Bryant, aka shortfuses3, to call the Rockets 'my team' while his gay agenda to be here is to spread hate on the players is hilarious.

17. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

Why don't you take your homophobia to another BBS, one that puts up with that crap. We don't put up with it here, chump.

18. RockieGuy09

RockieGuy09 Rookie

If you have paid attention to this Superstar, Legendkiller, shortfuses3, Marcus Bryant said in the past you would know why I am so harsh on this fool. This fool deserves no mercy even though he would act like a victim when being called out. Weak *****.

19. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

I don't give a tinker's continental damn who's doing what. Take your homophobia where the sun don't shine. And growup while you're at it.

20. RudyTBag

RudyTBag Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Funny post.

"Half a brain" lol. What a lame expression...