1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Hillary Clinton leaves 9/11 Memorial early due to medical issue?

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by RocketsLegend, Sep 11, 2016.

1. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Well put.

2. Dei

Dei Member

Because it looks like the squeeze my finger test and if it is the squeeze my finger test then obviously she has a condition worse than pneumonia.

3. Dei

Dei Member

Low-stage pneumonia* or whatever.

Point is it looks like she's not healthy and the Dems aren't telling the whole truth about it.

4. FranchiseBlade

Supporting Member

What? That makes no sense. If she's doing the squeeze my finger test, she could be testing how close to passing out Hillary was. We already know that she was woozy and weak in the knees. Supposedly that was caused by dehydration and heat sensitivity which could be magnified by having pneumonia.

So a squeeze the finger test, proves nothing at all, and has no bearing on whether Hillary was telling the truth or lying. Are you guys this far down in the grasping at straws game already?

5. Dei

Dei Member

That's all I wanted to hear.

6. MojoMan

MojoMan Member

There is nothing these people will not say, literally no lie they will not tell.

7. peleincubus

peleincubus Member

The world is out to get you Mojoman.

8. dmoneybangbang

I think it's pretty pathetic this is what amounts to conservatism.... A sprinkle of TMZ and a whole bunch of theatrics and hyperboles. Who knew so many conservatives were thespians?

9. Dei

Dei Member

Whatever famalam.

10. Deji McGever

Deji McGever יליד טקסני

11. FranchiseBlade

Supporting Member

You spout off about people lying a lot. Yet you have provided zero proof that Hillary is suffering from anything other than pneumonia.

I'm still waiting on that. You obviously can't provide it. You've already been burned once for falling the undercover nurse/physician bit that was being spread. Somebody lied to you about that one, and you bought it hook line and sinker. And the only people you are calling liar are the ones who believe the best available evidence.

When you can man up and provide evidence that Hillary is lying about her health I'll be happy to believe it. I'm still waiting.

12. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

I think the burden of proof is on Hilary who has been caught lying one more than a few occasions. The fact that they first said it was a heat stroke, and then changed the story to pneumonia, doesn't bode well. The stack of evidence is making it so that anyone who uses Occam's razor, would have to lean toward her health is a question now.

The presidency is not a normal position, and she is 68. I want you to go back and look at how much this has aged past presidents. The job is so stressful it, it actually makes people age faster. Look at Bush, Obama and Clinton, and this has held true.

1 person likes this.
  13. ipaman

ipaman Contributing Member

she won't complete 4 years if she's elected and she knows it. in her mind, she'll be the worst woman potus which is the only thing she cares about. her ego wants it bad.

14. TheresTheDagger

11 step standard leftist response to any scandal involving Clinton.

Step 1. Ridicule even the notion of a problem
    Step 2. There is no proof!!!!11!1
    Step 3. Deny Deny Deny
    Step 4. (Proof comes out) That's not verified! (goalposts move)
    Step 5 Downplay evidence. (goalposts move some more)
    Step 6. Right wing witch hunt!!1111!!
    Step 7. Conspiracy hunters!11!!1
    Step 8. Racists! Mysogynists! Homophobics! Islamaphobist!
    Step 9. Distract/Deflect.
    A -- (Donald Trump hasn't released his tax returns)
    B -- (What about David Duke?)
    C -- (Trump is in Russia's pocket!!!)
    D -- (Fill in blank to distract/deflect)
    Step 10. Hillary receives way more scrutiny than anyone ever has! Unfair!
    Step 11. Can't we just move on from this? This has been investigated extensively.

2 people like this.
  15. Nook

Nook Member

LMFAO! This is a "scandal"?

16. TheresTheDagger

Step 1.

17. FranchiseBlade

Supporting Member

Except none of that really fits this scenario. I'm not denying there could be a problem. I'm saying that right now the best evidence is that the problem is pneumonia.

So step 1 is out.

Step 2 is correct. So far we haven't seen any proof. But there is nothing wrong and everything correct about asking for proof when someone makes a claim without any evidence to back it up.

Step 3. Not denying anything that is backed by evidence.

step 4. It hasn't happened. No proof has come out.

So it ends there.

So let me ask you, do you think it's wrong to go with the best evidence available until more evidence comes out as opposed to simply believing claims being made with no evidence to back it up?

18. FranchiseBlade

Supporting Member

Donald Trump has been caught lying on more than a few occasions as well. That doesn't mean any charge the people make against him should be seen as true until he can prove it's not.

That idea is ridiculous.

Also they initially said it was due to heat and dehydration which was not completely forthcoming. It wasn't false because the theory is that it was exacerbated by the pneumonia.

The burden of proof is always on people making the claim. Trying to justify a system where any charge is valid until the accused can prove it isn't goes against the principals of our justice system. It's also silly.

19. MojoMan

MojoMan Member

Great post. We have seen literally all of that and a good bit more.

These people have compromised their integrity so severely that they are truly unbelievable now. There is nobody else to blame for that. They have done it to themselves.

20. Amiga

Amiga 10 years ago...
    Supporting Member

Burden of proof of conspiracy theories is on Clinton? Dang.