1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Recent Activity

Activity stream for all registered members at ClutchFans.

1. Yordan The Great replied to the thread [Official} Astros @ Giants.

That inning probably ended Blanco's night. Gonna have to be Martinez, Abreu, Pressly.

Jun 11, 2024 at 10:24 PM
  2. lnchan replied to the thread [Official} Astros @ Giants.

Dubon revenge game needs to pick up a few more gears.

Jun 11, 2024 at 10:24 PM
  3. JumpMan replied to the thread [2024 NBA FINALS] (1) Boston Vs. (5) Dallas.

Narrative. I bet those body parts he injured don't even exist. They certainly sound made up. :mad:

Jun 11, 2024 at 10:23 PM
  4. lnchan replied to the thread [Official} Astros @ Giants.

Hader for 3 nights in a row will be an awful idea also.

Jun 11, 2024 at 10:23 PM
  5. yixiixiy liked J.R.'s post in the thread Case to Draft Reed Sheppard at #3.

[MEDIA]

Jun 11, 2024 at 10:21 PM
  6. Houstunna replied to the thread [Official} Astros @ Giants.

Espadumb's stupid ass should use Dubin for 1, if not, 2 innings -- but dude hasn't pitched in so long, not sure how the long layoff will...

7. Rokman liked RudyTBag's post in the thread Case to Draft Reed Sheppard at #3.

Tari didn't start in college either. Tari is going to be a monster.

8. zeeshan2 liked deb4rockets's post in the thread Case to Draft Reed Sheppard at #3.

I'm not worried about Sheppard because the coach didn't start him every game. I'd blame that on the coach, and not his talent if...

Jun 11, 2024 at 10:20 PM
  9. Uprising liked Houstunna's post in the thread [Official} Astros @ Giants.

Just like every fan

Jun 11, 2024 at 10:19 PM
  10. Uprising liked Radricky's post in the thread [Official} Astros @ Giants.

I said I wasn’t going to watch tonight but here I am.

11. zeeshan2 replied to the thread [2024 NBA FINALS] (1) Boston Vs. (5) Dallas.

Could be on adrenaline [MEDIA]

12. Uprising liked lnchan's post in the thread [Official} Astros @ Giants.

Team is being managed as if it was a Sega Genesis simulation.

13. dmoneybangbang liked topfive's post in the thread Case to Draft Reed Sheppard at #3.

I've been saying this for a while now. I don't see using a high pick for him. All those other assets he showed off at the combine are...

14. Uprising liked Radricky's post in the thread [Official} Astros @ Giants.

[MEDIA]

Jun 11, 2024 at 10:18 PM
  15. dmoneybangbang liked Will's post in the thread Case to Draft Reed Sheppard at #3.

You can't fool me, I've seen this movie. We get all worked up to draft Sheppard at #3, and he goes #1.

Jun 11, 2024 at 10:18 PM
  • About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now