1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Recent Activity

Activity stream for all registered members at ClutchFans.

1. Houstunna replied to the thread [Official} Astros @ Giants.

Just like every fan

Jun 11, 2024 at 8:43 PM
  2. Phillyrocket liked No Worries's post in the thread [ official ] Trump for president 2024.

I have done great the last four years ... AND ... I did not wake up any morning and think "is this the day Trump blows up the world...

Jun 11, 2024 at 8:43 PM
  3. No Worries replied to the thread Biden is no joke; will vote for him again.

Trump and his handlers might be scared to do a late night debate since his dementia kicks in at sunset.

Jun 11, 2024 at 8:42 PM
  4. Tuckmose liked Yordan The Great's post in the thread [Official} Astros @ Giants.

Anybody else excited that Loperfido has gotten no playing time since being called back up? #BrownInOverHisHead #EspadaWayInOverHisHead

Jun 11, 2024 at 8:41 PM
  5. raining threes liked Rockets FTW's post in the thread 2024 Hypothetical Astros Trades Thread.

I have faith in the farm system Dana Brown will create, so if said player plays C, 2B, SS and maybe 3B (depending on the resigning of...

Jun 11, 2024 at 8:40 PM
  6. No Worries liked astros123's post in the thread Biden is no joke; will vote for him again.

Biden takes sip of Gatorade. He's doing drugs! Biden looks at sky!. He's insane! He's looking like a zombie! [MEDIA] Biden is so...

Jun 11, 2024 at 8:40 PM
  7. astros123 replied to the thread It's a matter of Bidenomics!.

I actually thought you were smart at one point. Social media has sincerely destroyed your brain

Jun 11, 2024 at 8:39 PM
  8. No Worries liked gifford1967's post in the thread Biden is no joke; will vote for him again.

Jesus ****ing Christ [MEDIA]

9. adoo replied to the thread Inflation at its highest in 40 years….

what, no more the Fed is wrecking its balance sheet !!!

10. rimrocker replied to the thread Rockets Need To Take Zach Edey In Draft!.

He has a really good feel for where defenders are in a crowded lane and can make pivots to find open space. He also catches everything,...

Jun 11, 2024 at 8:38 PM
  11. Aruba77 liked J.R.'s post in the thread [3rd pick] Who do you want?.

[MEDIA] 1. Hawks: Casting a wide net. Risacher has the edge at #1. ... Reading tea leaves, doesn't seem like they love Sarr. 2....

Jun 11, 2024 at 8:37 PM
  12. No Worries liked FranchiseBlade's post in the thread my hair is on fire!.

I am pledging not to vote for Hunter Biden or any other convicted felons for President.

Jun 11, 2024 at 8:36 PM
  13. No Worries liked NewRoxFan's post in the thread my hair is on fire!.

[MEDIA]

14. Aruba77 replied to the thread [3rd pick] Who do you want?.

3. Rockets: Everyone I talk to think this pick is up for sale and don't want to make this pick. Ideally Houston trades out for a win now...

15. raining threes liked IdStrosfan's post in the thread 2024 Hypothetical Astros Trades Thread.

In no world are the Astros better in 2025 w/o Tucker and to a lesser extent, Framber. The only way ANYONE gets traded is if it improves...

• About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now