1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Another Comcast thread...

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by val_modus, Dec 31, 2012.

1. val_modus

val_modus Member

I know there is a thread on this topic months and months ago, however, may I inquire to you classy gentlemen, on where i may go in the city of Houston/Sugarland to watch the Rockets game. BDubs, Stadia, and Hooters all say they don't carry comcast... WTF?!

2. tehG l i d e

tehG l i d e Member

the land of grainy ass streams

3. mario713

mario713 Rookie

4. thadeus

thadeus Contributing Member

Comcast is currently demanding a huge price for other providers to carry the channel, but they're not worried because they believe it will force people to sign a local contract with them.

Comcast doesn't care about Houston sports. They care about taking over the market despite their truly terrible customer service (consistently rated at the bottom in national polls).

They've got Rockets fans over a barrel.

Look here for a list of bars that have games (so you don't pay have to pay for Comcast): http://bbs.clutchfans.net/showthread.php?t=227268