1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. LIVE WATCH EVENT
    Where will the Houston Rockets pick in the 2024 NBA Draft? We're watching the NBA Draft Lottery results live on Sunday, with the room discussion starting at 1:30pm CT. Come join us!

NBA Draft Lottery - LIVE!

[ClutchFans] Some videos of Yao's workout (UPDATED: Includes EVERY Yao play)

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Aug 24, 2010.

1. YaoMac09

YaoMac09 Member

Yao no dunk so he bad, grrr me angry.

2. zhaozhilong

zhaozhilong Member

He said before that he didn't like the feeling of having knee pads on. One thing about Yao is that he is a little stubborn and rigid. He needs to improvise.

What, you can't get used to using a pair of knee pads even if it could help prolong your career for maybe a few more years? You can't overcome getting used to wearing knee pads? Do you feel uncomfortable wearing a seatbelt in a car?

I'd bet all Football players can move better if they shed their protective gears. They should do that!

3. chris5

chris5 Member

who is the white guy?? he looks pretty good and has some good moves in the post

4. chris5

chris5 Member

nm ignore the above post

5. MiracleShot

MiracleShot Member

6. SageHare6

SageHare6 Member

I agree.

btw, I think Yao should invest in these....
    [​IMG]

MOMO baby soft sole shoes

...they also come in alternate styles like
    [​IMG]

theSAGE

7. DooghMaster9

DooghMaster9 Member

its like a lightening bolt hit the tip of my penis

8. wikiwiki

wikiwiki Member

Chuck has been learning shooting from Kevin Martin. Funny looking little leaning, elbow-out jumpshot... :eek: :eek: