1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[RANT #14934324] Little Things That Tick You Off Part XXI

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Lil Pun, Sep 6, 2007.

1. WildSweet&Cool

LOL!!!!! nice!

2. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

3. MrRolo

MrRolo Contributing Member

LMAO good one

To touch on the Mexican thing (no homo) I don't necessarily hate it but I find it interesting when a Chicano doesn't know spanish but can not speak proper english and also has a heavy spanish accent even though he/she doesn't even know spanish?!?! Swoly?!? Blade?!?! Care to touch up on that?

Also,

Tailgaters. I'm the type who will get out the way if I can, meaning I'm going faster than the traffic in the next lane, because if i'm going faster than the traffic then I would have to slow down to get out the way in a timely fashion, therefore pissing off the tailgater even more when I hit the brakes on 'em.

i'm never in a rush so all the other pet peeves about traffic don't bother me much. I'm Black so it's not a shock when I show up late somewhere. :p

#83 MrRolo, Sep 6, 2007
    Last edited: Sep 6, 2007
  4. BamBam

BamBam Contributing Member

What ticks me off?....All these so called "handicappers"
    you know, the one's who have a handicap sign but there
    is nothing really physically wrong with them. I'm in favor
    of having designated parking spaces for the elderly and the
    physically challenged but I see a lot of people who clearly are
    abusing the system! :mad:

5. WhoMikeJames

WhoMikeJames Contributing Member

When they ask you to Reserve Halo 3 at Gamestop.

6. Isabel

Isabel Member

When people don't know how to flush.

When people let their kids run all over the place (restaurant, church, work) and make noise and they think it's cute.

When people stand in the restroom having a long conversation and you come in there needing to use it for its purpose, and you don't want an audience.

Or when people talk on their cell phones in there.

Or if they keep changing their speed driving down the freeway; they're passing you, then you're passing them, etc.

Or if they go slow in the left lane.
    (Or if they want to go faster than me in the left lane and ride my tail while I'm passing the person in the right lane who's slower than me... have some patience.)

(back to bathroom topics) When women use the little extra trashcan in the stall, but don't wrap their trash up properly. Let me explain. If you're going to use the non-flushable kind, roll it up when you're finished, and wrap the little package with lots of toilet paper. The next person doesn't want to see or smell it.

7. yaoluv

yaoluv Member

when people poo on the toilet seat or poo gets stuck on the rim of the toilet seat somehow

I'm really not sure how this is possible, but i see it all the time at work. THere are a lot of fat people at work and I speculate that they cant judge accurately when their butthole is correctly aimed over the opening in the toilet and they just let loose

and maybe some are so big that they take craps with the toilet seat up and thats how poo gets stuck to the rim, not really sure tho

8. Isabel

Isabel Member

I always wondered that. Considering how big the hole is, and how nicely shaped the seat is, how do you miss?

9. Rip Van Rocket

Rip Van Rocket Contributing Member

1. People who drive across a parking lot going 50mph and ignoring all the lines.

2. The phrase is "couldn't care less", not "could care less".

3. I hate it when I go to take a sip of my Dr. Pepper, and an ice cube turns sideways and blocks the flow.

4. The voice of channel 11 newscaster Lucy Noland.

#89 Rip Van Rocket, Sep 6, 2007
  10. Lil Pun

Lil Pun Contributing Member

I hate eating Smacks, Golden Crisp or any other of those sweetened, puff wheat cereals and my piss smelling awful because of it.

I hate when I bump a part of my body against an inanimate object and it hurts so bad that I get pissed and hit and curse the object only to hurt my hands on the damn object.

I hate when people go to McDonald's, KFC, Burger King, Taco Bell, or any other common fast food restaurant and take forever making their selection when the menu hasn't really changed in years!

11. Space Ghost

Space Ghost Contributing Member

Mine is about automobiles
    -unnecessary loud exhaust systems
    -thumping stereo systems
    -squealing tires

Gas stations that are 5 cents cheaper than everyone else and they only have 8 pumps in a cramped area. Every damn cheap b*stard in a 50 mile radius flocks over to fill up with 10.00 in cash. Cashier lines are out the door. I wait in line for 10 minutes.

I spend $50.00 and im out in 3 minutes because i use a CC :mad:

12. pugsly8422

pugsly8422 Contributing Member

Have you ever heard of a company called ALTIVIA? We send a ton of bleach to you guys.

On another note, I started a similar thread almost a year ago....

I hate it when....

Pugs

#92 pugsly8422, Sep 6, 2007
  13. RudyTBag

RudyTBag Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I dont think people like to put their cheeks directly on the seat when dropping a cosby in a public place....

14. across110thstreet

across110thstreet Contributing Member

BAD INTERNET SPELLING

not knowing the difference between your and you're; there, their, and they're;
    when people spell the word "lose" wrong (I hope we don't "loose" this game")
    when people say two games "in a roll" instead of "in a row" (it's not sushi)
    when people spell the word imbecile "embicile"
    when people say "wish" instead of "which"

the internet and this message board are full of them... it kills me that posters can't spell correctly on a third grade level...

15. Single Cell

Single Cell Member

the word "Y'all"

16. MR. MEOWGI

MR. MEOWGI Contributing Member

Pronouns make you angry?

17. WhoMikeJames

WhoMikeJames Contributing Member

Yankee?

18. Billyp

Billyp Contributing Member

Don't know why but it always bothers me whenever people are trying to say 'said team' re-signed 'said player' and they say resigned.

19. bobrek

bobrek Politics belong in the D & D

There are folks with heart problems or other "internal" issues who aren't obviously handicapped.

20. bobrek

bobrek Politics belong in the D & D

You left out the most abused one on this site.

It's A LOT not ALOT.