1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

VooDooPope's Recent Activity

1. VooDooPope liked Xerobull's post in the thread Biden administration plans to reclassify mar1juana, easing restrictions nationwide.

The whole thing needs a revamp as it’s obviously mostly based on politics and medical understanding that at least half a century old....

May 1, 2024 at 9:25 AM
  2. VooDooPope liked Invisible Fan's post in the thread Praying for Armageddon: Evangelicals, the US and the Middle East.

I guess the whole beef between Jesus and the Pharisees flew over their heads.

May 1, 2024 at 9:12 AM
  3. VooDooPope liked Nook's post in the thread Praying for Armageddon: Evangelicals, the US and the Middle East.

Agreed. So please don’t seek revenge or vengeance if I rape all your women and murder all the men you hold dear - for it is God’s choice...

4. VooDooPope liked Buck Turgidson's post in the thread Praying for Armageddon: Evangelicals, the US and the Middle East.

Frank 13:37 This guy, this is not my kind of guy

5. VooDooPope liked Xopher's post in the thread Praying for Armageddon: Evangelicals, the US and the Middle East.

Exactly. It is a ****ing kink with these people. I do not oppose supporting Israel. This needs to be done for geopolitical reasons. I am...

May 1, 2024 at 9:11 AM
  6. VooDooPope liked fchowd0311's post in the thread Praying for Armageddon: Evangelicals, the US and the Middle East.

I would assume empathy is the least likely reason evangelical Christians support Israelis.

7. VooDooPope liked Xopher's post in the thread Praying for Armageddon: Evangelicals, the US and the Middle East.

I see you didn't respond to my question. Typical. Keep on with your Armageddon kink.

8. VooDooPope liked Xopher's post in the thread Praying for Armageddon: Evangelicals, the US and the Middle East.

The divorce rate in the United States is around 50%. There are only 2 reasons for divorce in the Bible. Sexual immortality and...

May 1, 2024 at 9:10 AM
  9. VooDooPope liked Nook's post in the thread Praying for Armageddon: Evangelicals, the US and the Middle East.

Yes - of course. God created Hitler to murder 6 million Jews, including 4 million women, children and elderly. AIDS and cancer is also...

10. VooDooPope liked dobro1229's post in the thread Praying for Armageddon: Evangelicals, the US and the Middle East.

Imagine being this guy and being delusional enough to believe he is Godly. I might not be perfect by a long shot but I’ll die happy...

11. VooDooPope liked Mathloom's post in the thread Praying for Armageddon: Evangelicals, the US and the Middle East.

It's not even just about the Middle East, these people are screwing everyday Americans and Christians over all the time. Poor...

May 1, 2024 at 9:09 AM
  12. VooDooPope liked Buck Turgidson's post in the thread Praying for Armageddon: Evangelicals, the US and the Middle East.

Armageddon? **** yeah, lets go! Crazy people? Yep, lets get some: [MEDIA]

May 1, 2024 at 9:08 AM
  13. VooDooPope liked Nook's post in the thread Praying for Armageddon: Evangelicals, the US and the Middle East.

Evangelicals are a scourge on the USA from a political perspective.

May 1, 2024 at 9:08 AM
  14. VooDooPope liked NewRoxFan's post in the thread [ official ] Trump for president 2024.

[MEDIA]

May 1, 2024 at 2:35 AM
  15. VooDooPope liked Buck Turgidson's post in the thread [ official ] Trump for president 2024.

So what are you gonna do with your fenced in area?...

May 1, 2024 at 2:34 AM
  • About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now