1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

VooDooPope's Recent Activity

1. VooDooPope liked ima_drummer2k's post in the thread 2024: Biden or Trump [trail vs trial] POLL.

Biden, but I would vote for Bud Adams, John Stockton or Mike Fiers if I thought he had the best chance of defeating Trump. My...

Apr 24, 2024 at 4:19 PM
  2. VooDooPope replied to the thread 2024: Biden or Trump [trail vs trial] POLL.

I agree he's done good things. I'll have to hold my nose to vote for him because I feel he could have done more, mainly using his...

Apr 24, 2024 at 3:19 PM
  3. VooDooPope liked astros123's post in the thread 2024: Biden or Trump [trail vs trial] POLL.

-We have the lowest uninsured rate right now in the history of America. We just spent 100 billion on expanding ACA subsidies -We spend...

Apr 24, 2024 at 3:10 PM
  4. VooDooPope replied to the thread 2024: Biden or Trump [trail vs trial] POLL.

Cool. You DO realize we still need to do more, right? No mention of helping the poor, the homeless, the uninsured, the elderly, those...

Apr 24, 2024 at 2:33 PM
  5. VooDooPope liked Rashmon's post in the thread 2024: Biden or Trump [trail vs trial] POLL.

Gotta love that punchline...lol You still crack me up.

Apr 24, 2024 at 11:00 AM
  6. VooDooPope liked astros123's post in the thread [ official ] Trump for president 2024.

She had a classified security clearance while making hundreds of millions of dollars and you dipshits talk about hunter biden. It's just...

Apr 24, 2024 at 10:20 AM
  7. VooDooPope liked astros123's post in the thread [ official ] Trump for president 2024.

All you're doing is providing my point how brainwashed you morons are. Please show me evidence of biden selling access to the US...

Apr 24, 2024 at 10:19 AM
  8. VooDooPope liked astros123's post in the thread [ official ] Trump for president 2024.

Every single thing they accuse of biden being is something trump is actually doing. 1. They call biden "China Joe" @K9Texan while trump...

Apr 24, 2024 at 10:19 AM
  9. VooDooPope replied to the thread 2024: Biden or Trump [trail vs trial] POLL.

A. I didn't say anything about Student Loan forgiveness. Not sure what reality you're living in. B. I stand by my statement. We need to...

Apr 24, 2024 at 10:16 AM
  10. VooDooPope liked deb4rockets's post in the thread [ official ] Trump for president 2024.

Those are political extremists. I can't imagine being so obsessed over a politician to buy and wear all that crap. Some are dressed head...

Apr 23, 2024 at 9:58 AM
  11. VooDooPope replied to the thread 2024: Biden or Trump [trail vs trial] POLL.

Will vote for Biden to save the country from MAGA I'm not happy about it though. We need to stop funding a global military police state...

Apr 23, 2024 at 9:57 AM
  12. VooDooPope liked astros123's post in the thread 2024: Biden or Trump [trail vs trial] POLL.

It's genuinely funny how @AroundTheWorld lives in this elite bubble where right wingers love jews cuz you're some rich exec who goes to...

Apr 23, 2024 at 9:52 AM
  13. VooDooPope replied to the thread Hamas attacks Israel: Yom Kippur War, 50 years on.

"I watched with glee While your kings and queens Fought for ten decades For the gods they made" The Stones Still fighting over who's...

Apr 23, 2024 at 9:50 AM
  14. VooDooPope liked astros123's post in the thread Hamas attacks Israel: Yom Kippur War, 50 years on.

Isolated instances????? You think violent settlers burning down Palestinian homes is a isolated incident? There's been over 300...

Apr 23, 2024 at 9:43 AM
  15. VooDooPope liked FrontRunner's post in the thread The Hush Money Trial.

I think it's safe to say that Trump and a certain segment of the population would be complaining about optics no matter where this guy...

Apr 23, 2024 at 9:36 AM
  • About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now