1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

VooDooPope's Recent Activity

1. VooDooPope replied to the thread You ever get to a point in life....

when does the wise part start? ;)

Dec 11, 2019 at 9:13 AM
  2. VooDooPope liked B-Bob's post in the thread You ever get to a point in life....

A strong sense of purpose is a key to human flourishing, and it is not necessarily easy to come by. All but a very few go through at...

Dec 11, 2019 at 9:13 AM
  3. VooDooPope replied to the thread What do you like to get at Buc-ee's?.

Pack of zig zags and a dime bag behind the dumpster? :cool:

Dec 10, 2019 at 3:45 PM
  4. VooDooPope liked ima_drummer2k's post in the thread What do you like to get at Buc-ee's?.

Whoever is in charge of their marketing is literally a GENIUS. They actually turned a big gas station into a cool trendy Texas icon that...

Dec 10, 2019 at 3:42 PM
  5. VooDooPope liked leroy's post in the thread What do you like to get at Buc-ee's?.

gas and ice...and to take a piss. Same stuff I'd get at any other gas station.

Dec 10, 2019 at 3:40 PM
  6. VooDooPope liked T_Man's post in the thread The Formal Impeachment Inquiry of Trump.

If the Republicans would have done there job early in the process and stood up to Trump, things would be a lot different. But Ryan,...

Dec 10, 2019 at 1:00 PM
  7. VooDooPope liked CometsWin's post in the thread The Formal Impeachment Inquiry of Trump.

It's completely bizarre that with all the things that piece of **** has done you're most concerned with some lady's quip about Trump's...

Dec 10, 2019 at 12:56 PM
  8. VooDooPope liked Dubious's post in the thread The Formal Impeachment Inquiry of Trump.

so much chaff and obfuscation, it's almost hilarious Did he commit a Constitutionally mandated offense? Yes Did the House act in...

Dec 10, 2019 at 12:55 PM
  9. VooDooPope liked Rashmon's post in the thread The Formal Impeachment Inquiry of Trump.

She said nothing bad about the kid, and if you believe that this was the most cogent takeaway from these proceedings then you're a lost...

Dec 10, 2019 at 12:54 PM
  10. VooDooPope liked dobro1229's post in the thread Confederate Snowflakes afraid of Outside Agitators.

At this point I’m convinced you are actually a liberal posing as a Trumper just to make Trumpers look like complete fools. Good lord...

Dec 10, 2019 at 12:48 PM
  11. VooDooPope liked CometsWin's post in the thread Confederate Snowflakes afraid of Outside Agitators.

Yeah I'm just not going to bother much because I've had this flag argument so many times which always surprises me since the flag didn't...

Savannah paper.png Dec 10, 2019 at 12:48 PM
  12. VooDooPope replied to the thread What do you like to get at Buc-ee's?.

Not super sweet and medium spicy. I could stand it to be a little spicier but its well balanced. Never thought about what they used to...

Dec 10, 2019 at 7:05 AM
  13. VooDooPope replied to the thread What do you like to get at Buc-ee's?.

Sweet and spicy jerky

Dec 9, 2019 at 3:44 PM
  14. VooDooPope replied to the thread Confederate Snowflakes afraid of Outside Agitators.

Quoted for truth.

Dec 9, 2019 at 10:11 AM
  15. VooDooPope liked FranchiseBlade's post in the thread Confederate Snowflakes afraid of Outside Agitators.

I used to buy into the idea that the confederate flag as part of state flags was 'history not hate'. Or whatever the saying was. Then I...

Dec 9, 2019 at 10:06 AM
  • About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now