1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

The Beard's Recent Activity

1. The Beard liked tellitlikeitis's post in the thread 2024 Astros Minor League Thread.

Alonzo Tredwell allowed a run on five hits, walked one, and struck out six over five innings for Fayetteville. Chase Jaworsky went 2-4...

May 5, 2024 at 4:23 PM
  2. The Beard liked Houstunna's post in the thread 2024 Season Astros General Discussion Thread.

[ATTACH] Disclaimer: couldn't find HBP data (affects WHIP)* Hader has only struggled when pitching b2b days and there's only been ~5...

Screenshot_20240505-090604_Picsart.jpg May 5, 2024 at 4:20 PM
  3. The Beard liked Houstunna's post in the thread [Official] Mariners @ Astros.

Terrible f***ing loss Bullpen failed massively after Brown and the offense kept them in the game -- late inning lead. Bregman at...

May 5, 2024 at 4:17 PM
  4. The Beard replied to the thread [Official] Mariners @ Astros.

Abreu has actually been pretty dominant for about a month But for a reliever if you ever give up a run, around here you are garbage

May 5, 2024 at 4:14 PM
  5. The Beard liked lnchan's post in the thread [Official] Mariners @ Astros.

You do realize of the dumpster fire trio, Abreu is the least underperforming

May 5, 2024 at 4:14 PM
  6. The Beard replied to the thread [Official] Mariners @ Astros.

The back of his baseball card says no

May 5, 2024 at 10:33 AM
  7. The Beard liked Radricky's post in the thread [Official] Mariners @ Astros.

Hunter brown bounce back game to take the series. Lfg

May 5, 2024 at 10:21 AM
  8. The Beard liked IBTL's post in the thread [Official] Mariners @ Astros.

Shut the **** up.

May 5, 2024 at 10:20 AM
  9. The Beard liked Stephen66's post in the thread [Official] Mariners @ Astros.

The Duster j*zz drinkers have shown up I see....

May 5, 2024 at 10:19 AM
  10. The Beard replied to the thread [Official] Mariners @ Astros.

Cause he didn’t play you idiot Well actually I don’t think you are an idiot, more a fool with an agenda

May 5, 2024 at 10:18 AM
  11. The Beard liked Tomstro's post in the thread [Official] Mariners @ Astros.

He started 1 game.

May 5, 2024 at 10:18 AM
  12. The Beard liked Rock Block's post in the thread [Official] Mariners @ Astros.

If you’re not in here celebrating the wins and only come in to post when we’re down or we’ve lost then yea you have an agenda and you’re...

May 5, 2024 at 10:17 AM
  13. The Beard liked Tomstro's post in the thread [Official] Mariners @ Astros.

The other super dummy on here.

May 5, 2024 at 10:17 AM
  14. The Beard liked Houstunna's post in the thread [Official] Mariners @ Astros.

Maldonado's 400 OPS last postseason doesn't matter. Oh wait They were better playing against 400 Maldy .

May 5, 2024 at 10:16 AM
  15. The Beard liked Tomstro's post in the thread [Official] Mariners @ Astros.

Yes I wanted him gone. I did. But, unlike you, I could never root for the astros to lose.

May 5, 2024 at 10:16 AM
  • About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now