1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

The Beard's Recent Activity

1. The Beard liked awc713's post in the thread So the Astros 2017 title is tainted.

Put Jeter on the Reds, Mariners, or Astros, and he’s gets into the HOF on the 3rd or 4th go-around.

Feb 25, 2020 at 10:35 AM
  2. The Beard liked phasors28's post in the thread So the Astros 2017 title is tainted.

[MEDIA]"

Feb 24, 2020 at 9:28 PM
  3. The Beard liked marks0223's post in the thread [Official] Astros Spring Training 2020.

MLB's official app is great. Once you select the Astros, the app opens directly to the team and all the info and box scores you could want.

Feb 24, 2020 at 8:47 PM
  4. The Beard replied to the thread [Official] Astros Spring Training 2020.

Jake was cheered loudly by Mets fans yesterday after a HR

Feb 24, 2020 at 3:00 PM
  5. The Beard liked Houstunna's post in the thread [Official] Astros Spring Training 2020.

Right. I'm waiting for Bellinger to sucker-punch Mookie.

Feb 24, 2020 at 2:59 PM
  6. The Beard liked bobrek's post in the thread [Official] Astros Spring Training 2020.

I am still curious as to whether or not Mets fans will boo Jake, Twins fans will boo Marwin, Nats fans boo Harris, etc. Also curious to...

Feb 24, 2020 at 2:59 PM
  7. The Beard replied to the thread Astros “Baseball Only” thread.

first part there are plenty of other threads for I think we give Lance an opener and only ask him to go 4-5 innings a start for most of...

Feb 24, 2020 at 2:58 PM
  8. The Beard liked bobrek's post in the thread Astros “Baseball Only” thread.

Verlander tagged? He led the league in Wins, WHIP, IP, K/BB, struck out 300, ERA under 3. Won the Cy Young, threw a no hitter. He gave...

Feb 24, 2020 at 2:57 PM
  9. The Beard liked J.R.'s post in the thread So the Astros 2017 title is tainted.

[MEDIA]

Feb 24, 2020 at 10:30 AM
  10. The Beard liked Screaming Fist's post in the thread [Official] Astros Spring Training 2020.

Striking how similar Abreu's repertoire is to Lance's (top is Abreu and bottom is McCullers). [IMG]

Feb 24, 2020 at 10:26 AM
  11. The Beard replied to the thread So the Astros 2017 title is tainted.

no signs have been allowed in the complex since it opened

Feb 23, 2020 at 11:04 AM
  12. The Beard liked CinematicFusion's post in the thread [Official] Astros Spring Training 2020.

I agree... man I’m hammered, my wife is taking me home... it’s all good :)

Feb 23, 2020 at 11:00 AM
  13. The Beard liked Mr. Space City's post in the thread So the Astros 2017 title is tainted.

Are people forgetting this is just a game? How much of a loser do you have to be to threaten someone's life over a child's game?

Feb 22, 2020 at 7:23 PM
  14. The Beard replied to the thread Astros “Baseball Only” thread.

Javier with 2 perfect innings, 3 Ks

Feb 22, 2020 at 5:54 PM
  15. The Beard liked Buck Turgidson's post in the thread Astros “Baseball Only” thread.

Stress can take a toll. I just hope he's got some prodigy to take over when the inevitable happens. "Special Assistant to the Whoever"...

Feb 22, 2020 at 5:54 PM
  • About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now