1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Astrodome's Recent Activity

1. Astrodome replied to the thread [2024 NFL Draft/2-42] Kamari Lassiter, CB, Georgia.

Yep, the minimal yards he gave up in college does not equate to be being beat deep.

Apr 26, 2024 at 7:14 PM
  2. Astrodome liked Bobbythegreat's post in the thread [2024 NFL Draft/2-42] Kamari Lassiter, CB, Georgia.

He's not a track star, but that really might not matter. Also, some players play a LOT faster than their 40 times. Tank Dell only ran a...

Apr 26, 2024 at 7:13 PM
  3. Astrodome replied to the thread 2024 NFL Draft Thread.

Lassiter, McKinstry, or Rakestraw please.

Apr 26, 2024 at 6:55 PM
  4. Astrodome replied to the thread 2024 Season Astros General Discussion Thread.

Hunter was great out of the pen in 2022. His playoff performance along with Garcia against the M's gave me chills. We could definitely...

Apr 26, 2024 at 4:55 PM
  5. Astrodome replied to the thread The Hush Money Trial.

When they get to the criminal portion of the trial, it will be curtains for the Trumpster.

Apr 26, 2024 at 4:48 PM
  6. Astrodome liked No Worries's post in the thread The Hush Money Trial.

Is the jury really going to believe what the publisher of the National Enquirer says? The jury is not going to believe Michael Cohen...

Apr 26, 2024 at 4:43 PM
  7. Astrodome liked SamFisher's post in the thread Good News: FTC Strikes Down Noncompetes.

My man, you're the one who is -very badly - oversimplifying things for the sake of a milquetoast & pablum sandwich. LIke, I don't...

Apr 26, 2024 at 1:50 PM
  8. Astrodome liked Rockets34Legend's post in the thread 2024 NFL Draft Thread.

[MEDIA]

Apr 26, 2024 at 1:11 PM
  9. Astrodome liked Rvo384's post in the thread Uniform changes.....

[MEDIA]

Apr 26, 2024 at 1:02 PM
  10. Astrodome replied to the thread 2024: Biden or Trump [trail vs trial] POLL.

Biden tells Howard Stern he would be happy to debate the Donald.

Apr 26, 2024 at 11:21 AM
  11. Astrodome replied to the thread The Hush Money Trial.

Trump needs to mix in a jacket and quit griping about the temp. [MEDIA] Pecker is an unfortunate surname.

Apr 26, 2024 at 11:07 AM
  12. Astrodome liked Salvy's post in the thread Biden is no joke; will vote for him again.

That's funny considering that the current president is using lawfare to try and eliminate a political opponent. Weaponizing The FBI and...

Apr 26, 2024 at 8:07 AM
  13. Astrodome liked glimmertwins's post in the thread Would you trade two top 4 picks for Coby White?.

My bad - I thought I read you were talking about the overall odds of a top 4 pick. Agree it's fairly low percentage hit on TWO top 4...

Apr 25, 2024 at 3:27 PM
  14. Astrodome replied to the thread Would you trade two top 4 picks for Coby White?.

I would like to figure out the math on both happening. It can't be much more than 1%. Maybe 2%.

Apr 25, 2024 at 12:00 PM
  • About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now