1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Astrodome's Recent Activity

1. Astrodome liked Williamson's post in the thread “I swear to God I'll pistol whip the next guy who says”.

Wait, are we disrespecting Silkk the Shocker?!?!?! No. No. We're not.

May 5, 2024 at 12:39 AM
  2. Astrodome replied to the thread “I swear to God I'll pistol whip the next guy who says”.

[MEDIA]

May 4, 2024 at 3:51 PM
  3. Astrodome replied to the thread How many of you support releasing VIOLENT criminals like this back into the streets?.

The Brooklyn District Attorney’s Office asked for $25,000 cash bail or $50,000 bond for the upgraded charges Brooklyn Supreme Court...

May 4, 2024 at 12:35 PM
  4. Astrodome liked durvasa's post in the thread How many of you support releasing VIOLENT criminals like this back into the streets?.

For me, the issue isn't that he's allowed to post bail and be released until he gets his day in court, but that the bail was set so low...

May 4, 2024 at 12:31 PM
  5. Astrodome replied to the thread [Official] Mariners @ Astros.

The mariners are familiar with our guys. But you are right, we need to be ready for a locked in team today.

May 4, 2024 at 10:26 AM
  6. Astrodome liked Houstunna's post in the thread [Official] Mariners @ Astros.

[ATTACH]

Picsart_24-04-07_20-55-45-154.jpg May 3, 2024 at 9:58 PM
  7. Astrodome liked El_Conquistador's post in the thread It's a matter of Bidenomics!.

[Educational Post] The problem that we've got right now is that the Fed wants to put the brakes on inflation through higher interest...

May 3, 2024 at 8:47 AM
  8. Astrodome replied to the thread The Presidents of Harvard, MIT, Penn, Columbia should be forced to resign.

Left wing professional rioters in the mix.

May 3, 2024 at 7:12 AM
  9. Astrodome liked K9Texan's post in the thread Leftism = lying, stealing, destruction, suffering, & death.

FWIW [MEDIA]

May 3, 2024 at 6:35 AM
  10. Astrodome liked NewRoxFan's post in the thread [ official ] Trump for president 2024.

[MEDIA]

May 2, 2024 at 11:13 PM
  11. Astrodome replied to the thread Former Rockets Tracking Thread.

It's 2024 and our 2008 first round draft pick is still playing meaningful playoff minutes.

May 2, 2024 at 10:27 PM
  12. Astrodome liked Castian Crew's post in the thread [Official] Guardians @ Astros.

Done!

May 2, 2024 at 9:30 PM
  13. Astrodome liked Jake Tower's post in the thread [Official] Guardians @ Astros.

Big Jon got you fam

May 2, 2024 at 9:30 PM
  • About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now