1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Snake Diggit's Recent Activity

1. Snake Diggit liked jjsmooth's post in the thread Yainer Diaz Rocks!.

My take away was: Do drugs so that you can get your mind right and eventually reach your true potential.

May 6, 2024 at 9:52 AM
  2. Snake Diggit replied to the thread 2024 Hypothetical Astros Trades Thread.

Since we suck again, some more hypothetical sell-side trades: Twins get: SP Framber Valdez RP Ryan Pressly Astros get: SS Brooks Lee...

May 6, 2024 at 8:54 AM
  3. Snake Diggit liked sealclubber1016's post in the thread 2024 Astros Minor League Thread.

[IMG]

May 6, 2024 at 8:40 AM
  4. Snake Diggit liked Sep11ie's post in the thread [Official] Mariners @ Astros.

A change of scenery? He's on his 3rd COS in 3 years.

May 6, 2024 at 8:16 AM
  5. Snake Diggit liked prospecthugger's post in the thread 2024 Astros Minor League Thread.

Jake Bloss had a fantastic AA debut, 6 IP 2 2H 0R 0BB 6K.

May 6, 2024 at 7:54 AM
  6. Snake Diggit liked Mashing's post in the thread 2024 Season Astros General Discussion Thread.

If this continues into late June and into early July then they're going to have to start selling. Keep Altuve, Alvarez, Pena, Diaz and...

May 6, 2024 at 7:51 AM
  7. Snake Diggit liked Radricky's post in the thread 2024 Season Astros General Discussion Thread.

[MEDIA]

May 6, 2024 at 7:51 AM
  8. Snake Diggit liked Tomstro's post in the thread 2024 Season Astros General Discussion Thread.

1. Better bullpen performances all around. That unit needs to dig in and start pitching much better. They are killing this team. 2....

May 5, 2024 at 9:52 PM
  9. Snake Diggit replied to the thread 2024 Astros Minor League Thread.

Warning: long post incoming. I don’t feel like starting a separate thread, but not sure which one to put this in, but figured I’d put...

May 5, 2024 at 9:16 PM
  10. Snake Diggit replied to the thread 2024 Season Astros General Discussion Thread.

Patience and hope. Theres over 100 games left. They are .500 over their last 10 games. But we all should be prepared for the idea...

May 5, 2024 at 8:31 PM
  11. Snake Diggit liked Buck Turgidson's post in the thread Yainer Diaz Rocks!.

I was talking about Jon *this year* not *prospect Jon* 15 years ago I love what he's doing and hopes he keeps it up as long as he can.

May 5, 2024 at 8:26 PM
  12. Snake Diggit liked Amshirvani's post in the thread 2024 Astros Minor League Thread.

appreciate it. I realize it’s still early but still interesting to talk about it and maybe have some hope for the future

May 5, 2024 at 8:24 PM
  13. Snake Diggit liked tellitlikeitis's post in the thread 2024 Astros Minor League Thread.

Jake Bloss vs. Frisco: 6 IP, 2 H, 6 K that'll do

May 5, 2024 at 8:24 PM
  14. Snake Diggit replied to the thread 2024 Astros Minor League Thread.

Like Buck said it’s early. But the early returns are pretty good. Brice Matthews has been disappointing but I’m pretty sure he has a...

May 5, 2024 at 5:03 PM
  15. Snake Diggit replied to the thread 2024 Season Astros General Discussion Thread.

Bregman may not even get a QO at this pace.

May 5, 2024 at 4:11 PM
  • About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now