1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Snake Diggit's Recent Activity

1. Snake Diggit liked The Beard's post in the thread [Official] Astros Off Season.

Yep, all of the reporting was way off base In fact all of the complaining some of the players have been doing about owners needs to be...

Feb 20, 2019 at 6:47 AM
  2. Snake Diggit replied to the thread [Official] Astros Off Season.

Your crow, sir. Turns out I was way lowballing Machado. Still think Harper only gets $320-350M. Sticking by my other estimates.

Feb 19, 2019 at 8:38 PM
  3. Snake Diggit liked The Beard's post in the thread Boras spotted in Houston airport.....Harper??!!!.

Reality is the offers for these guys have been bigger than we have all been led on. If the WSox really had a potential bigger offer on...

Feb 19, 2019 at 8:33 PM
  4. Snake Diggit liked bobrek's post in the thread [Official] Astros Off Season.

Whatever happened to Martin and Fisher for Realmuto?

Feb 19, 2019 at 8:32 PM
  5. Snake Diggit liked Nippystix's post in the thread [Official] Astros Off Season.

Machado to San Diego. First big domino to fall. https://www.mlbtraderumors.com/2019/02/padres-agree-to-terms-with-manny-machado.html

Feb 19, 2019 at 8:32 PM
  6. Snake Diggit replied to the thread What are your thoughts of Astros going after Kimbrel?.

Crazy to me that on Feb 19 there are still 4 free agents out there who would significantly improve Houston’s already stacked roster....

Feb 19, 2019 at 10:57 AM
  7. Snake Diggit replied to the thread [Official] Astros Off Season.

Interesting to me that after Harper/Machado, Marwin and Gattis have the highest projected wOBA of any remaining free agents.

Feb 19, 2019 at 10:51 AM
  8. Snake Diggit liked Buck Turgidson's post in the thread [Official] Spring Training 2019.

I dreamed about the Astros last night....White on 1B, Reddick nailed a liner into RCF and White forgot how to run. He just threw up his...

Feb 19, 2019 at 6:47 AM
  9. Snake Diggit liked bobrek's post in the thread Boras spotted in Houston airport.....Harper??!!!.

If Harper truly has multiple $30+ million offers on the table, shouldn’t the players be complaining about Harper holding things up...

Feb 18, 2019 at 8:27 PM
  10. Snake Diggit liked CinematicFusion's post in the thread Adam Wainwright: MLB Players Will '100 Percent' Go on Strike.

This is a great start

Feb 18, 2019 at 8:26 PM
  11. Snake Diggit liked Joe Joe's post in the thread Adam Wainwright: MLB Players Will '100 Percent' Go on Strike.

That would drop payrolls by $170 million (not counting Philly who likely add to that number) for people that would be over that cap even...

Feb 18, 2019 at 7:52 PM
  12. Snake Diggit liked TheresTheDagger's post in the thread [Official] Astros Off Season.

[MEDIA]

Feb 18, 2019 at 6:44 PM
  13. Snake Diggit replied to the thread Adam Wainwright: MLB Players Will '100 Percent' Go on Strike.

I fail to see how a salary cap is good for anybody except the owners. Bad for the fans. Bad for the players. I do see the benefit to...

Feb 18, 2019 at 10:09 AM
  14. Snake Diggit liked Swiss Roll's post in the thread Adam Wainwright: MLB Players Will '100 Percent' Go on Strike.

I generally always side with the players in these strikes, but the players union dug themselves into this hole with their last CBA. The...

Feb 18, 2019 at 10:03 AM
  15. Snake Diggit replied to the thread [Official] Astros Off Season.

Derek Dietrich to the Reds on a minors deal, $2M if he makes the roster. Not a good sign for Marwin. I would rather have Dietrich in...

Feb 18, 2019 at 10:01 AM
  • About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now