1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Snake Diggit's Recent Activity

1. Snake Diggit replied to the thread [Official] Angels @ Astros.

I am going to the game today with my wife. Any ideas on how early I should be there in order to get a bobblehead (1st 15,000 fans) and...

Aug 24, 2019 at 3:13 PM
  2. Snake Diggit replied to the thread 2019 Astros Minor League Thread.

In the sense that he’s a spin rate guy with low velocity, yes. But Peacock and McHugh weren’t considered high ceiling prospects or...

Aug 24, 2019 at 1:36 PM
  3. Snake Diggit replied to the thread The Reason Guduan was Suspended.

Lefties who can throw 100 are rare. But I would be surprised if he had any trade value after this incident. Hard to see why Guduan...

Aug 24, 2019 at 10:29 AM
  4. Snake Diggit replied to the thread 2019 Astros Minor League Thread.

Reports on Javiers stuff aren’t that great so I would be really really surprised if he was a possibility for the postseason roster. I...

Aug 24, 2019 at 10:27 AM
  5. Snake Diggit replied to the thread 2019 Astros Minor League Thread.

Probably not very high but I was really surprised at Toro’s callup so you never know. Like Toro, Javier is scheduled to be Rule 5...

Aug 24, 2019 at 9:14 AM
  6. Snake Diggit replied to the thread 2019 Astros Minor League Thread.

Cristian Javier promoted to AAA.

Aug 24, 2019 at 8:13 AM
  7. Snake Diggit liked Wulaw Horn's post in the thread Luhnow was right..

That’s just a mind boggling amount of talent that the Astros have drafted and developed. There’s like 50 guys there that will make the...

Aug 23, 2019 at 9:47 PM
  8. Snake Diggit liked SuraGotMadHops's post in the thread Abraham Toro being called up.

Toro is like a French Canadian Venezuelan Marwin clone. Switch hitting utility man, similar jaw line and haircut.

Aug 23, 2019 at 1:00 PM
  9. Snake Diggit liked rockbox's post in the thread Luhnow was right..

The Alvarez and Verlander trade made up for any bad decision Lunhow has ever made. JD Martinez is good, but he really only had 3 season...

Aug 23, 2019 at 1:00 PM
  10. Snake Diggit replied to the thread Luhnow was right..

Hader, Martinez, and Laureano are the guys who have gone on to be stars. Hader is really the only one I blame Luhnow for. Nobody...

Aug 23, 2019 at 10:24 AM
  11. Snake Diggit liked Joe Joe's post in the thread 2019 Astros Minor League Thread.

Realmuto may be able to put up value that is worth Whitley or Tucker straight up. However, Grandal was a free agent. Astros could have...

Aug 23, 2019 at 9:59 AM
  12. Snake Diggit replied to the thread 2019 Astros Minor League Thread.

Realmuto has been worth 3 wins more than Chirinos so far this season. That equates to $20-$30M. It’s looking like Realmuto would have...

Aug 23, 2019 at 8:04 AM
  13. Snake Diggit liked sealclubber1016's post in the thread 2019 Astros Minor League Thread.

Yelich absolutely, I would have traded Tucker and Whitley if I had any clue he was gonna become the ballplayer he has. Nobody saw that...

Aug 23, 2019 at 7:39 AM
  14. Snake Diggit liked eliefor3's post in the thread 2019 Astros Minor League Thread.

now lets trade him for Realmuto. I am kidding!

Aug 22, 2019 at 10:28 PM
  15. Snake Diggit replied to the thread 2019 Astros Minor League Thread.

Really glad to see he righted the ship.

Aug 22, 2019 at 10:10 PM
  • About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now