1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Watching NBA Action
    It's Mavericks vs. Thunder in Game 1 of the West Semis. Come join Clutch as we're watching NBA playoff action live!

LIVE: NBA Playoffs!
    Dismiss Notice

dc rock's Recent Activity

1. dc rock replied to the thread [Official] Astros @ Yankees.

[IMG] [MEDIA] Found this documentary about the history of New York. Very interesting. It’s made by the brother of Ken Burns, but has...

May 7, 2024 at 1:28 PM
  2. dc rock replied to the thread [Official] Mariners @ Astros.

Bat Bregman ninth, then maybe if he starts hitting again, Altuve can drive him in, I don’t know. This is depressing.

May 6, 2024 at 12:19 PM
  3. dc rock replied to the thread [Official] Mariners @ Astros.

I dislike Servais so much, man. Maybe more than any manager or coach in all of sports.

May 5, 2024 at 1:26 PM
  4. dc rock liked marks0223's post in the thread [Official] Mariners @ Astros.

[MEDIA]

May 3, 2024 at 9:38 PM
  5. dc rock replied to the thread [Official] Mariners @ Astros.

I can’t watch the game on tv right now but following the play by play. I assumed this was a computer glitch or something when I read it:...

May 3, 2024 at 9:36 PM
  6. dc rock replied to the thread [Official] Guardians @ Astros.

Lot of us were down on Peńa last season for good reason, but so far he’s been playing great all around. Credit to him for whatever he...

May 2, 2024 at 10:03 PM
  7. dc rock replied to the thread [Official] Guardians @ Astros.

Two straight series wins. Getting RISPy hits. Arrighetti with a solid start. Martinez and Scott giving up zero runs in three relief...

May 2, 2024 at 9:54 PM
  • About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now