1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

dc rock's Recent Activity

1. dc rock replied to the thread [Official] Rangers @ Astros.

Altuve hunting down a second one. [IMG]

Apr 14, 2024 at 5:54 PM
  2. dc rock replied to the thread [Official] Rangers @ Astros.

I get the same excitement at seeing Adolis fail, even in small moments like missing a catch, as I did when I figured out how to beat the...

Apr 14, 2024 at 2:26 PM
  3. dc rock liked J.R.'s post in the thread [Official] Rangers @ Astros.

Adolis eating dirt, you love to see it

Apr 14, 2024 at 2:19 PM
  4. dc rock replied to the thread [Official] Rangers @ Astros.

Altuve second home run broke the curse.

Apr 14, 2024 at 2:19 PM
  5. dc rock liked Tomstro's post in the thread [Official] Rangers @ Astros.

Cool and all but we almost always shut our bats down after a leadoff Altuve homer.

Apr 14, 2024 at 1:32 PM
  6. dc rock replied to the thread [Official] Rangers @ Astros.

I was going to post this. It’s very weird how often after a blowout win, the next game Altuve hits a solo home run and then they...

Apr 14, 2024 at 1:32 PM
  7. dc rock liked seemoreroyals's post in the thread Cougar Basketball.

No offense to Shead but next years team looks like it may be the best team CKS has ever coached. Barring injuries the biggest issue we...

Apr 14, 2024 at 8:00 AM
  8. dc rock replied to the thread Cougar Basketball.

[MEDIA] Would’ve beaten Duke by 10+ if this guy had filled in for Shead after the injury.

Apr 13, 2024 at 11:49 AM
  9. dc rock replied to the thread [Official] Astros at Royals.

Sick of Singleton.

Apr 11, 2024 at 3:17 PM
  10. dc rock replied to the thread [Official] Astros at Royals.

With all due respect - If it’s Brown, send him down. The guy doesn’t have it as a starter.

Apr 11, 2024 at 1:27 PM
  11. dc rock replied to the thread Cougar Basketball.

[MEDIA] What do they know (about the mystery portal pg)?

Apr 9, 2024
  • About ClutchFans

Since 1996, ClutchFans has been loud and proud covering the Houston Rockets, helping set an industry standard for team fan sites. The forums have been a home for Houston sports fans as well as basketball fanatics around the globe.

• Support ClutchFans!

If you find that ClutchFans is a valuable resource for you, please consider becoming a Supporting Member. Supporting Members can upload photos and attachments directly to their posts, customize their user title and more. Gold Supporters see zero ads!

Upgrade Now