1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. LIVE WATCH EVENT
    Where will the Houston Rockets pick in the 2024 NBA Draft? We're watching the NBA Draft Lottery results live on Sunday, with the room discussion starting at 1:30pm CT. Come join us!

NBA Draft Lottery - LIVE!

Who is this James Harden hater?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Swapshop, Apr 2, 2019.

1. Swapshop

Swapshop Member

And why is he on tv? This guy was bashing Harden the entire time and when home dude was like "they going to suffer in the playoffs without Ariza" this little snob was like "Can't wait".

In before deserves its own tread.

2. J.R.

J.R. Member

Stephen Jackson ("Suffer without Ariza")
    Former Eggball player Greg Jennings
    Clown Jason McIntyre
    Matt Barnes

alpha7283 and BigShasta like this.
  3. Reeko

Reeko Member

not gonna watch, so u tell me

4. Clutch

Clutch Administrator
    Staff Member

Can't take anything with McIntyre seriously. He's a legit clown.

Deuce, Nick_713, BamBam and 27 others like this.
  5. mockster

mockster Member

Everybody hates Houston for some reason it’s not a conspiracy theory

When Harden was on Thunder everybody was raving about him now he’s hated non stop

6. FLASH21

FLASH21 Heart O' Champs

So, why post it.

7. YOLO

YOLO Member

exactly. seemingly offended by some vid, yet does exactly what its intended and gets promoted by OP by posting ito_O

juanm34, heypartner and FLASH21 like this.
  8. mikol13

mikol13 Protector of the Realm
    Supporting Member

And this description of him is being kind.

9. FLASH21

FLASH21 Heart O' Champs

[​IMG]

Every gd day bro.

macho GRANDE likes this.
  10. Hard_foul

Hard_foul Member

Bunch of morons. However, I just now figured out what I.D.I.O.T. Stands for so that’s a plus.

juanm34, Rock Block and hakeem94 like this.
  11. TheresTheDagger

To be fair to the "can't wait' guy....he could have been simply referring to "can't wait till the playoffs start".

BeBreezy and hakeem94 like this.
  12. YaoMing#1

YaoMing#1 Member

I really don’t like that guy.

He’s been taking shots at the rockets and Harden in particular for years now. Really the past 3 years since Harden and the rockets have emerged as the only serious threat to the warriors.

I don’t even think he’s a GS fan he just doesn’t like that it’s a team with harden that’s the threat.

You don’t like watching Harden play, fine that’s your prerogative, but don’t spin it the other way. Trying to push Giannis is this beautiful player. Guy is tall strong plays bulky ball and dunks. He’s an okay passer he’s not anywhere near harden level.

If dunking and rebounding were so beautiful to watch why isn’t Shaq considered the best player off alltime? I grew up in the Shaq era for bus Orlando days till he retired. At no point besides maybe in his Orlando days did ppl think he was very exciting to watch.

Especially when he was clearly the best player in the nba when he played for the lakers. Everybody hated Shaq that wasn’t a lakers fan. Most ppl thought he was getting away with offensive fouls the whole game.

At no point was he more popular than Kobe Iverson or Vince Carter who were all clearly the most popular Guys in that 98-2003 stretch.

Maybe KG also he was very popular on the twolves.

Shaq was the best but he was hated.

lilbird20 and Houstunna like this.
  13. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

It's Houston content. We should all be informed as Rockets fans good and bad IMO.

Furthermore, I cannot f-cking stand Stephen Jackson. This dude grew up in Port Arthur, That's Houston adjacent! The amount of disdain he has for Houston and Harden is damn near sacrilegious.. It's so far passed disappointing, it's disgusting.

Jackson is always on Russ' dick too. It's an inordinate amount of thirst for one player..

#13 DreamShook, Apr 2, 2019
    Last edited: Apr 2, 2019
  14. FLASH21

FLASH21 Heart O' Champs

True, but when you're complaining about something that irritates or frustrates you. Why spread it and give that source the hits that help keep them cycling this same BS.

S-Jax usually just rides the wave of the other guests/announcers on the ESPN shows he's on. From some of his appearances on The Jump, that I've seen, he wasn't a huge Rockets/Harden hater. Maybe times have changed for him this season.

DreamShook likes this.
  15. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Wait, so we have people who don't recognize Stephen Jackson?

16. Remlap

Remlap Member

DISAGREE.
    Just because it mentions the Rockets doesn't mean it's worthy of a thread on this forum

Richie_Rich, Reeko, YOLO and 2 others like this.
  17. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

If it isn't worthy of a thread the will of the GARM will bury it. I say post anything Rockets. 2 weeks ago we had 17 House threads. #neverforget

18. James.B.H

James.B.H Member

I remember Stephen Jackson saying before the all-star break that Harden shouldn't be in the MVP conversation because he cares about only his personal stats, but not the team's success. PG and Giannis was neck to neck according to him at that time. It really surprise that he thinks it should be a co-MVP right now.

19. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

And it was already posted as a thread. So, this is an IDIOTs thread.

20. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

I swear if i see McIyntire at a Rockets WCF game I will tell him he's a b**** to his face.

ryano2009, Houstunna and luckyman76 like this.