1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Watching NBA Action
    It's Embiid and the Sixers taking on Brunson and the Knicks -- Come join Clutch as we're watching NBA playoff action live!

LIVE: NBA Playoffs!
    Dismiss Notice

When Texans are 2-5 coming out of bye, which QB would you rather see: Young or Keenum?

Discussion in 'Houston Texans' started by IBTL, Oct 14, 2013.

?

At 2-5 which QB would you rather see? Young or Keenum

1. Vince young

19.2%
  2. Case Keenum

80.8%
  1. BigggReddd

BigggReddd Member

OP wrote 3-4 wrong.

2. mick fry

mick fry Member

I dont care if Case throws 5 picks and sucks worse than anybody ever dreamed, you finish the season with him and see if he gets it by seasons end. I mean what are the other options? No, Young is not an option.

3. Cannonball

Cannonball Contributing Member

This isn't college football. If Kubiak's job is on the line, he's not "playing for the future". If Keenum isn't helping the team win, he will not remain the QB when Schaub is healthy.

4. mick fry

mick fry Member

Thats hilarious, Kubiaks jobs on the line and he goes back with Schaub, that would be a fitting end for the both of them.

5. macalu

macalu Contributing Member

if i want to salvage the season, why would i want VY who can't even make it in the league as a third stringer? i'd rather give Case the chance to prove himself.

6. Jturbofuel

Jturbofuel Member

The only Young I would like to see as QB for the Texans is a 25yr old Steve Young but thats impossible.

7. Progs

Progs Member

All Texas students do is get drunk or go to jail for robbing or fighting... Texas has a bad reputation and is known as Texas inmates because of how many times they go to jail.

8. Raven

Raven Member

I'd take Tebow over VY, and Yates over either of them, and Keenum over all of them.

9. Mr. Dominant

Mr. Dominant Contributing Member

There is something special about Case that hasn't been unlocked yet. He needs to play the remainder of the season. When it happens. When he's been unlocked. This board will go crazy. Houston will go crazy. And more than anything, Bob McF******nair will be happy. And I hope Kubiak is gone by then too. Yesterdays loss is hurting me guys, mentally. We SHOULD have won it. I'm killing myself for Graham and Hopkins dropping those catches! :(