1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

WATCH LIVE: President Obama To Deliver Farewell Address In Chicago at 9 PM ET

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Ubiquitin, Jan 10, 2017.

1. MojoMan

MojoMan Member

Five more days.

2. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

First please stop lying. Have you no shame or dignity comrade? How can we debate when you just outright state lies? I really don't like people like yourself who just make things up.

The rule change was passed by congress to allow the NSA to more openly share data collected on international communication with other intel agencies like the CIA and creating the process for that. Obama didn't change the law, Congress did 10 years ago. Obama is now only implementing that law. Do you know why he is doing it?

Because he's afraid if he doesn't do it, Trump will EXPAND it even more you ignoramos.

Please educate yourself before posting again. Your ignorance about this stuff wastes my time. Educate yourself first, then we can debate ok?

leroy likes this.
  3. amaru

amaru Member

I didn't agree with all of his policies and stances but I appreciated his professionalism and the overall positive representation of black people, particularly black americans, worldwide.

4. Space Ghost

Space Ghost Contributing Member

Do wot, 'lol'.

Trump: O Darn, the witty and sly Obama got me again. If only he didnt pass that legislation, I could have expanded it more. If I only had full control of the House and Senate, then maybe I could. If only those democrats we not concerned about Americans privacy.

Some of you will defend your politicians no matter what...with the most irrational logic.

ipaman likes this.
  5. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Educate yourself, Obama didn't pass the legislation, Congress did. You really need to watch school house rock.

6. MojoMan

MojoMan Member

That's right. Just four more days.

Happy Martin Luther King day, everyone.

7. MojoMan

MojoMan Member

Three more days.

8. calurker

calurker Contributing Member

FIFY

(unless your hopes and dreams entail merely getting the negro out of the office, in which case, PARTY ON!!)

(meanwhile, I look forward to my tax breaks getting implemented, THANKS DRUMPF!!)

Amiga and Yung-T like this.
  9. MojoMan

MojoMan Member

Racist.

Dei likes this.
  10. MojoMan

MojoMan Member

Two more days.

11. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

Interesting to note Obama's popularity increased in his last month (60% favorability rating), as for the first time the majority believe the economy is good or excellent (versus 5% that thought so when Obama took office).

"The Post-ABC poll asked respondents to predict how history will judge Obama in the long run, with 51 percent saying they think Obama will go down in history as an outstanding or above-average president. One-quarter say he will be remembered as “average,” while another 25 percent say he will rank as below average or poor. By comparison, a similar 47 percent thought Clinton would be remembered as above average, while 36 percent said this of George H.W. Bush and 16 percent said the same of George W. Bush."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...g-post-abc-poll-finds/?utm_term=.09b025798259

12. Astrodome

Astrodome Member
    Supporting Member

Yeah, let's believe these polls. There are probably many people that have a favorable view of him now that his days are numbered.

13. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

Interesting to note that when Obama's percentages were in the 40's Obama critics had a different opinion of the value of polling, but whatev's, ignore away. I do think they serve a useful purpose, if only to remind the incoming administration and GOP congress that the citizens they are here to serve may have different thoughts and wishes and it might behoove them to consider that they serve all Americans, including those that didn't vote for them and don't agree with them on many issues.

14. Astrodome

Astrodome Member
    Supporting Member

That would be ideal. I am not ignoring the polls but definitely taking them with a grain of salt.

15. Astrodome

Astrodome Member
    Supporting Member

Was this poll before or after he made the LBGT community happy yesterday?

16. MojoMan

MojoMan Member

One more day.

[​IMG]

17. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

I think you are too much of a lay indivudal to determine such a conclusion in regards to stats.

Don't let the Dunning-Krugger effect consume you.

18. Dei

Dei Member

Stop trolling man.

;)

#58 Dei, Jan 19, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 19, 2017
  19. calurker

Not surprised.

20. calurker

Thanks for confirming my suspicion.