1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Video] Jeremy Lin after the Nuggets game (still has a bloody nose)

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Nov 7, 2012.

1. CoolColJ

CoolColJ Member

His highlights

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/xCIg2U9TEpo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

2. MambaJoe

MambaJoe Member

I think he meant in NY, Lin had guys like Tyson to lob it to or guys like Smith, Novak and Fields camping out at the 3 point line. In Houston, there's really no 3 point shooters except for Harden and Delfino really. He can't really lob it up to Asik because he won't be able to catch the ball and is not looking for a pass some of the times.

3. Lihao

Lihao Member

class act from them, it shows how much they care . on the other hand , i hope Harden didn't go and vent his frustration in the strip club :grin: (joking)

now hope they play better next game against Memphis , hope to see more ball movement than today

4. VanityHalfBlack

Jeremy Lin and Harden combine for 21 pts/ not gonna win a lot of games like that... Oh and the refs were horrible in this game/ just horrible...

5. roxxy

roxxy Member

Yes exactly. Defense is like top 10 thus far & the team is like 3rd in rebounding. Shooting is the biggest issue on this team. if we aren't shooting well (which we aren't) then teams pack the paint. When the team packs the paint Lin & Harden can't attack. When Lin & Harden can't attack we struggle offensively. When we struggle offensively we lose. Simple as that. Team needs a legitimate front court threat a pnr big man desperately. This team doesn't have that so people have to take there lumps.

6. VanityHalfBlack

Rockets have the worst frontcourt in the nba right now, no???

7. haoafu

haoafu Contributing Member

Greg is the man.

8. duluth111222

duluth111222 I.D.I.O.T

No. Both of you are missing my point. The problem is only a small portion of his misses ended in a Rox basket. I only brought up the trailer part because those possessions jump out more. But there were alot more possessions where the opposing team got the rebounds.

I agree he should definitely be more aggressive and attack more. I just don't understand he misses so many layups now. I sure hope it's because he's still not 100% now.

9. gtmkcp

gtmkcp Member

Thanks. WTH is with that passing back to Harden on that fast break...ugg are the coaches telling him to defer so much to Harden that it's become automatic, terrible if that is the case. In preseason, he would have been on the go at the get go.

10. CoolColJ

CoolColJ Member

For some reason no one has made highlights of Lin's defensive plays - locking down a Danilo post up was cool :grin:

More complete Lin highlights, but still some plays

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/o1O0pzTG9-g" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

11. CoolColJ

CoolColJ Member

Lin locking down Gallinari at 4:37 :)

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/ysFPqvPwf1A" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

12. kent335

kent335 Member

You have to take what the defense gives you. Look at the film. Every team is packing the paint with 5 players against the Rockets and giving up the 3 point shot. If the Rockets can't make the 3, they are going to have a hard time scoring. It is tough to drive into the paint when the defense is going to collapse every time and dare you to hit a 3.

13. Lucky Charm

Lucky Charm Member

So cool to watch, when it comes down to crucial moments you can definitely count on Jeremy to play lock down defense, I remember he did it last season too. I want to see it more often though :p