1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

(UPDATE): 19 points 6/10 from 3....WOW

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by LosPollosHermanos, Mar 17, 2019.

1. Roxs-Redemption

[​IMG]
    GIF version.

sammy, Deuce, Jake Tower and 5 others like this.
  2. jowman

jowman Member

He’s been great so far. Hoping he can reprise that ariza role(with better shooting) for us when we play the warriors.

Mr. Turbo, Tfor3 and dkoune like this.
  3. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

I was really struggling to figure out an accurate comparison for the love for Danuel House. You hit the nail on the head with an LOF comparison. A conversation about Danuel House devolves into pure lunacy. You start to wonder how you even got into the situation when you already like the guy.

Danuel House Conversation:

"Man, Danuel House is good at basketball."

"Naw, mutherf-cker he's better than you know you f-cking hater! Tilman's a b****, Morey's a mitch, your Mom's a b****."

NEVER IN MY LIFE have I welcomed and dreaded a good game from a Rockets player.

4. HP3

HP3 Member

Jesus man shut up already.

dkoune likes this.
  5. Hakeemtheking

Hakeemtheking Member

Anyone surprised how calm House is under game conditions? Lots of d-league players chit in their pants when they are brought up to the big league.

6. Houstunna

Houstunna The Most Unbiased Fan
    Supporting Member

There's an easy cure.

See reality as clear as possible.
    ___

Besides that, House is from Houston (Lin was not) so you already sound silly for promoting a hateful idea toward a native.

#26 Houstunna, Mar 18, 2019
    Last edited: Mar 18, 2019
  7. Houstunna

Supporting Member

He's better than Jesus and Jordan.

Go House !!!!

hakeem94, Hakeemtheking and dkoune like this.
  8. HP3

HP3 Member

Bro, stop acting like anyone was against him playing well, by being this annoying you are just making people resent House. You and OP just need to chill with the I told you so garbage(he's not playing over anyone's expectations). He's having some good games, and when he's not the rest of us will still be here supporting him and the team.

9. farhen

farhen Member

another thread smh, stop fantasizing him!! :p

10. don grahamleone

don grahamleone Contributing Member

I get you here. I'd say one difference is that House may have both Houston and himself in interest. Lin never had that. He was all about himself.

11. Houstunna

Supporting Member

People were definitely against House for making his decision... and they downplayed his talent to justify said position. The wack rebuttals were, "you think he's Jordan and a star" type bullsh1t... Funny stuff, thanks.

It's all good man. I just hope it's not too late for a healthy, rested squad for the postseason.

Harden's MVP is now more difficult same way Verlander's CY was after Stros flopped away all those W's.

12. Philter_09

Philter_09 Member

Again I love me some House but do y’all need to create a new thread for him every single game? Sheesh lol.

clos4life, HP3, Handles and 2 others like this.
  13. Reeko

Reeko Member

I was getting heat for saying that House was right to bet on himself instead of settling for the vet min for 3 years...all the “he should be thankful that he’s getting that, the vet min is 1st round pick money and enough to feed his family” type posts were annoying, and people were acting like he was a straight up fool for not locking in that mediocre contract offer for the next 3 years...still, some of y’all always gotta take things too far and now are on his nuts making countless threads about this dude and even overhyping him with posts like “he’d be a borderline star on a tanking team”...enjoy that he’s playing well and leave it at that

Deuce, s3ts and HP3 like this.
  14. igotwhipscollectingdust

Never bet against the House.

MONON, Houstunna and Jake Tower like this.
  15. mike2k132

mike2k132 Member

To be fair the dumb house should be happy with what morey offered him n that house is trash....n he playing a dangerous game was getting to a strange level. The haters created this really

16. mike2k132

mike2k132 Member

Exactly my brother...people was being some casuals instead of people that love sports n this team so much the post on this forum. They was being Homer's. Of course we love the rockets but I like have real debates n calling it like i see it....the hate for house was trying to expect people to take discounts when u wouldnt do that at ur job lol. At the end of the day I know sports is just a business. Every body just wanna get paid. Morey tilman house harden Clint green everybody

kjayp likes this.
  17. Hakeemtheking

Hakeemtheking Member

Assuming he continues his steady play through the playoffs, and assuming he asks for a reasonable contract, I would think Harden will have a big say on whether the Rockets match any offers House may get in the free agent market.

House is not flashy, but as a 2-way small forward, this guy is nearly perfect for us.

BaselineFade likes this.
  18. bro2044

bro2044 Member

The problem there is that Lin mostly sucked for us.

House has not.

**shrug**

LOF's were the worst, but mostly because he in no way deserved the devotion. House on the other hand plays well, makes little to no mistakes (which was Lin's worst issue), and helps team chemistry. It's really different overall, but I hear ya.

All the threads are a bit much.

hakeem94 and Houstunna like this.
  19. T for 3

T for 3 Member

are you trying to be annoying? If so, good job.

hakeem94 and SWTsig like this.
  20. YaoMing#1

YaoMing#1 Member

I’m curious to see if he can keep this up throughout the rest of the regular season and playoffs.

If he does, the man really came out of nowhere.

He’s got the size athleticism and slasher ability. He could be a very good defender and his shot is surprising and he rebounds well.

But if he keeps getting 12-14 ppg with 6-7 rebounds on 40% shooting from three. The rockets will be lucky to retain him for anything less than 3/18 and he might want/get more from someone else.

He’s def balled out his first two games back.

He’s 25 I think so maybe he’s hitting his stride on the right team at the right time.

Sucks we couldn’t sign him earlier to the Gary Clark deal.

I think we would all be really happy if he was locked up for 3 year on minimum contract.

But if he keeps it up he’s getting anywhere from 6-8m a year imo on a multi year deal.

lilbird20 and Hakeemtheking like this.