1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Things that you find offensive.

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by RocketsPimp, Aug 7, 2000.

1. rimbaud

rimbaud Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Jeff,

I agree with you on the holier-than-thou attitude.

I especially don't like the militant vegans who say things like, "I am sick of veganism being the "trendy" thing to do now." Or, "your veganism is not the right kind." It is silly.

That bothers me just as much as people who try to catch me in a lie about what I have eaten. Like, I am only a vegan in public.

Where did you find VEAT? I have heard nothing of it...

------------------
    "The living room is the factory...

The product being manufactured... is you."

2. JuanValdez

JuanValdez Contributing Member

Rimmy, what you need to ask yourself is what my motivation is for participating in these discussions in the first place. Is this really just "Knowledge/idea exchange" or is this some sort of subtle subversion, or manipulation?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

------------------
    Rockets Draft Obligations Summary

http://www.gaffordstudios.cjb.net/

3. mc mark

mc mark Contributing Member

Oh, so you really don't think man is evil. You're just playing devil's advocate right? [​IMG]

------------------

4. JayZ750

JayZ750 Contributing Member

While I try to have an open mind about it and remember that I was once that young,
    I really cant help but find young teenagers who just make out in public to be pretty disgusting and offensive. I mean, when I go to the movie theatres I dont want to see two pimply-faced youngins all over each other and locked braces to braces. Kinda makes me shiver just thinking about it.

------------------
    Jackie Treehorn treats objects like women!

5. Jeff

Jeff Clutch Crew

I had never seen Veat before but happened to be looking through that section of the freezer at the new Whole Foods (Alabama @ Kirby) and it was right next to the Boca chicken.

The Boca grilled chicken breasts, I might add, are terrific on their own - just heat and eat - but the Veat is more like a real chicken breast that needs to be seasoned.

Only one breast per package, but it is HUGE and easily feeds two. Try it out.

------------------
    Save Our Rockets and Comets
    SaveOurRockets.com

6. slcrocket

slcrocket Contributing Member

1. Jazz fans
    2. Racism
    3. Punk white kids who think they're rappers. (Not Eminem-he's cool.)
    4. Jazz fans
    5. Sticky counters
    6. All of these new Rams fans
    7. Hot rooms
    8. Jazz fans
    9. Wind
    10. Jazz fans

------------------
    Jazzkiller

7. sirhangover

sirhangover Member

hey slc dont you mean breaking 'wind'??

------------------
    i am rather like a mosquito in a nudist camp..i know what i ought to do but i don't know where to begin...