1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

The Official T-Mac as a Knick Thread

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by shastarocket, Feb 18, 2010.

1. VBG

VBG Member

More interesting is-

Al Jefferson to work with Hakeem.

Does everyone except Yao work with Hakeem?

2. Jeff Who

Jeff Who Member

That is what it is. But I just think it if unfair and he shows no respect to his fans by saying that. In my opinion it is just silly to say that he will retire after he said he would be better than ever.

We will see. Maybe he can come back maybe not. But if he said this, I think he has already decided.

But I can br wrong.

But it is just showing NO respect.

Again, STFU and retire if you want. Nobody wants to listen to you.

3. AggieRocketsFan

ESPN Insider if people couldnt read article on possible retirement...

4. Shaud

Shaud Member

But yet you address every single comment he makes.

All he said was he would retire if he sucked next year. Why in the world are you making a big deal out of that?

5. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

When a man talks about how hard it is, or that he doesn't want to go through that again etc.....

He has already made the decision to quit, he just hasn't admitted it yet.

DD

6. Postpremium

Postpremium Member

He will retire and then try to latch on to a contender late next season, declaring he's fully recovered. That team will subsequently get bounced in the first round. Mark my words...

1 person likes this.
  7. sirbaihu

sirbaihu Member

Early in the season, some of us were trying to tell others of us that T-Mac just was not ready and was full if ****, and the T-Mac supporters called us haters. They had loyal hearts, but they got clowned by T-Mac. We "haters" were loyal too, to the team. We were pissed then at how T-Mac was clowning people, and now we see T-Mac has added a bunch more Rockets and Knicks fans to his clown list. Ride on, T-Mac.

8. Jeff Who

Jeff Who Member

Because I feel like he is showing no respect to his fans who have been supporting him. Now it looks like he was juts lying in the past. get it?

Exactly DD. That is what I am thinking too.

He has already decided but he just wants to look good

9. Angkor Wat

Angkor Wat Member

Yao already worked with Hakeem.

10. Angkor Wat

Angkor Wat Member

Maybe he finally realized he just isn't as ready as he thought? He only played 7 minutes with us and he felt good. So naturally he wanted more minutes. Went to New York, got the minutes and found out he wasn't near what he thought he was. Is that so bad? Sometimes, you'll never know if you're ready until you actually do it. I'm a T-Mac fan and don't feel disrespected at all. Its his body, its his game, his decisions. You can't fault the guy for coming to terms with himself.

11. RedRaiderRocket

I personally got to feel bad for the guy. Yes he wants the attention like a diva. He does not want to be a 3rd or 4th option. He must have really thought once he did his surgery was over he would be back to his old self. I do believe he has worked his butt off to get back to his old self. Unfortunately for him what made him so great was he had a very quick first move, he could elevate from just about anywhere. He never had that great of a shot, but had very good court vision and without having his athletic ability anymore that is no longer a huge plus for him. I am glad the Rockets no longer have to deal with his antics and attitude, and got what they did for him.

12. GRENDEL

GRENDEL Contributing Member

if you call that photo opt a work out, it was like a 2 hour deal years ago

13. J.R.

J.R. Member

http://sports.espn.go.com/new-york/...ss&source=twitter&ex_cid=Twitter_espn_5092348

14. Dave_78

Dave_78 Member

I was thinking this is a possibility as well. I could see him sitting out next year and then popping up in Feb/March and trying to catch on with one of the top 3-4 teams in the league so he can ride coattails to a Championship without having to play all that damn basketball during the course of a full season.

Of course, nobody will take him. He isn't fooling anyone anymore.

15. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

you are turning into me dude, correct them tell the the truth, the real Rockets history!

16. Christopher

Christopher Member

I wonder what TMacs mum says about being forced to retire because you are DONE!

She's probably talking about the HOF......he'd have to get his incredible imagination from somewhere! :grin: