1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

The Battle of Berkeley

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by RocketsLegend, Apr 15, 2017.

1. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I think they are trying to say that these anarchists are actually liberals and therefore they are saying democrats = bottle throwing anarchists who must be destroyed through violent battle.

2. Bandwagoner

Bandwagoner Contributing Member

assault with a deadly weapon but who cares about that, a girl got hit by a midget.

3. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

Or that antifa are fascists in their own right... not everything is about democrats bruh.

4. generalthade_03

generalthade_03 Contributing Member

I never quoted my own post but this time I'll make an exception. Well, looky here looky here. The dbag mayor of Berkeley is a flaming commie leftist. Check out the link below boys and girls and understand why Berkeley went up in flame.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...reguin-member-violent-left-wing-antifa-group/

5. DonnyMost

DonnyMost be kind. be brave.
    Supporting Member

6. No Worries

No Worries Contributing Member

I am all for it if it brings more stupid to this thread.

7. dobro1229

dobro1229 Contributing Member

This is exactly the kind of nonsense i was talking about in the "alt left" thread.

The propaganda they are using is taking a snap shot of some stupid kid at Berkeley breaking a window and creating a narrative of this being the exact same person that is attending town halls, the women's march, and who voted for Hillary.

They will also force feed a narrative about All protests being "violent" which is just incredibly untrue (and allows For people to start throwing out the Communist label like in the other thread).

I really wish Berkeley kids would keep this s$&@ together because they just create photo ops and video clips for Fox News propaganda.

8. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

Those people likely DID vote for Hillary though....

I mean, I get it, you don't like it when the extremists on the fringe left make the entire left look bad.....guess what? People on the right don't like it when the extremists on the fringe right make the entire right look bad.

You'd gladly spread propaganda about extremists on the right, so it's hypocritical for you to complain about it when the opposite happens.

9. dobro1229

Both sides do this of course (blanket the other side), but what I'm talking about is the FoxNews/GOP propagated agenda here in this case to motivate their viewers/voters. They manufacture entire segments with looped clips of a kid burning a trash can at Berkley, a ticker runs at the bottom about "violent" protests, and the "panel" spews out nonsense about the proverbial "They". I've seen this segment on FoxNews all the damn time, and its a common theme in the Trump era now because they have no other enemy to fit in their narrative storyline.

(Not sure if you watched Westworld or not but thought of FoxNews and CNN alot when I watched that show)

Me and you are both guilty of blanket statements about the Right or Left, and we need to be better about that, but I'm talking about manufactured propaganda in this case that The GOP, Trump, and Fox are needing to gin up their base viewers & voters and keep them angry. When they are angry, they come out and vote. They need their voter based enthused this next 18 months to keep power, and one method they are trying to use is propagating an "enemy" here by creating a fake group that doesn't exist of "Alt-Left"/Commies or whatever you want to call it George Soros paid organizers out to destroy "Our Country". When in reality its just a sh#$ load of normal people with different intricate lives who didn't vote for Trump.

10. RocketsLegend

RocketsLegend Member

generalthade_03 likes this.
  11. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

The original march was idiotic, the counter protest was idiotic, this thread fits in with both. I did love the Pepsi Video. That's the kind of thing of which we need more.

12. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

Crystal Pepsi started this mess in the first place.

FranchiseBlade likes this.
  13. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

You have no idea what you are talking about. I suggest you get a webster's dictionary and look up the definition of fascism and then see if you would still make the statement you just did.

14. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

They are the ones bringing violence to peaceful protests. They are the ones using a political philosophy they believe is superior to suppress others with militant action. Yes these are the behaviors of fascists.

15. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

16. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

Well look at that... Berkley mayor is even connected to these crazies. There are teachers and professors involved too.This is probably why the police were ordered to stand down. Honestly, I don't understand how people can sympathize with these pathetics.

#196 dachuda86, Apr 21, 2017
    Last edited: Apr 21, 2017
    generalthade_03 likes this.
  17. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

your images don't show up

18. dobro1229

Dachuda seriously how are you expecting to be taken seriously with the stupid Pepe the frog moniker? That was so 2016. When it came out that most of the twitter pepe trolls were paid Russian trolls it's crazy how quickly those accounts just disappeared. Seriously.... what point are you really trying to make here?

19. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

You got me...
    [​IMG]

Seriously though, It's not relevant as an argument. What argument did you come to make? Or did you just want to attack me as a person and my choice of avatar? I welcome you to join the conversation, comrade.

20. No Worries

No Worries Contributing Member

Ah ha! A pinko commie *** in disguise.

You are just a Ruskie false flag operation, sent here to infiltrate CF and cause chaos and anarchy.

Well played, sir. Well played.