1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

T-Mac First Practice in China

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by crossover, Nov 6, 2012.

1. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

Tracy mcgrady was the 1 that did the 13 in 33 don't you eva 4get boiii. He da best playaz in da league even at one he wuz on par wit Kobe boii.

2. Panda23

Panda23 Member

My father is caucasian, my mother is japanese, anything else you feel like you should know? but I've lived in Australia my whole life, kinda whitewashed.. don't look asian at all either, I've heard Russian, Spanish, everything basically. But thats cute, keep telling people who they can support. Obviously theres a view theres a certain homerism attached to Asian fans who give no *****s about the rest of the team. I'm sure you've got issues with Germans supporting Dirk as well, or myself supporting Bogut, right?

3. Geronimo

Geronimo Member

Good enough, your opinion on JLin means nothing, kthxbai.

4. Spiegel

Spiegel Member

Mayb lin should go there as well.

5. Spiegel

Spiegel Member

If tmac had got his ass inshape earlier, he would still be in the NBA infact he certianly would have been, but instead he let himself go and now he is dominating an scrub league.

6. Geronimo

Geronimo Member

These guys don't look much better than the guys that play at my local rec center. Actually, take away a few inches of height from each player in the video and they aren't better lol.

7. sugrlndkid

sugrlndkid Member

not that i wish that upon him...is he gonna have his chinese career ruined with back spasms???

8. Orange

Orange Member

M
    Most likely or a bad knee.

9. Panda23

Panda23 Member

hahaha pathetic

10. Pieman2005

Pieman2005 Member

I'm a TMAC fan too, and love your Breaking Bad username, but this post is ridiculous! Tmac may have had the better athletic talent, but being arguably better than someone for one season doesn't mean anything. Kobe has continued to produce and work hard. Tmac has not.

11. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

he's just joking around dude.

nobody seriously thinks tmac is ever on the same level as kobe.

kobe would drop like 500 points a game on that chinese league. zero assists too.

12. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Idk why you always mention kobe and tracy together.
    They don't go hand in hand. Kobe never wore anything other than purple and gold let alone red.

13. tinman

Supporting Member

if you actually read the thread instead of just reading my posts, you'd get the context.

you see, LosPollos replied to me jokingly

14. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

it's ok.
    Dude Tmac once had a PER of 30.... and scored well in his first rounds
    I know he could not sustain it like the best swing men
    but to say he was never on Kobe's level is a stretch....
    One season he produced more than Kobe I agree

Of course right now he is not on anybody's level

15. tinman

Supporting Member

it's an exhibition game. He better score 30 points in one of those.

16. _RTM_

_RTM_ Member

<object width="560" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/scNVhGWZsi8?version=3&amp;hl=ru_RU"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/scNVhGWZsi8?version=3&amp;hl=ru_RU" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

17. _RTM_

_RTM_ Member

First game: 34 points + 8 rebounds + 9 assists

<object width="560" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/OhrwUEnUBlY?version=3&amp;hl=ru_RU"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/OhrwUEnUBlY?version=3&amp;hl=ru_RU" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

That's all that you need to know about the level of competition there

18. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Say what you will it's Asia's best league
    Still has a lot development to undergo I admit

19. Geronimo

Geronimo Member

^^ Compared to the NBA, China's league is a bunch of scrubs, but worldwide, their competition is still one of the better ones. Keep in mind there's only like 400 something NBA players. Those scrubs in China were still your star players in high school/college. It's not really about how bad China's league is, it's all good the NBA is above everyone else.

Back to T-Mac, he gets to be a superstar again, but also a celebrity, and it's not like there's 10 people in the stands, China loves its basketball, it's packed.

20. BeeBeard

BeeBeard Member