1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Steve Kerr Told Zaza Pachulia to hurt James Harden

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Stormy1234, May 17, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. YOLO

YOLO Member

i guess your eyes need to be checked CLEARLY bc zaza went to the side on that specific play. if he wanted to slide under his feet contact would of been made. yall try to make yourselves believe some of the dumbest stuff. its sad.

topfive likes this.
  2. lionaire

lionaire Member

Ban the Worriers!

Stormy1234 likes this.
  3. theimpossibles1

Thread tools at top of page, but probably too late to edit now.

4. hakeemthagreat

It's not sad until he actually DOES IT successfully & takes someone out. He clearly tried to lung his leg under Harden even when it was already clear he couldn't contest the shot. Why are you lunging ur front leg towards a player right when he's landing? You need to watch the video a few more times

Stormy1234 likes this.
  5. ghettocheeze

ghettocheeze Member

Alright OP, this is some trashy accusation.

Steve Kerr is an ******* but he's not telling Zaza or anyone to go out and injury other players.

This is low. The kind of stuff you'd expect from the Jazz fan base, not Clutchfans.

Stay classy my friends.

nomiz1987 and daywalker02 like this.
  6. YOLO

YOLO Member

this hot take is hilarious. you delusional ones never cease to amaze me

7. hakeemthagreat

Video don't lie. People choose to be ignorant to the facts

Stormy1234 likes this.
  8. YOLO

YOLO Member

it doesnt but obviously your delusional hot take does

9. cerophilik

cerophilik Member

Yea u was thinking the same thing when I watch that. And then Harden takes a 3 against Zaza even the announcer gasps as he shot the 3 and Zaza closed out, Harden missed the 3 but I think he remember the Kawhi incident because he barely jumped. After that Harden came out after a few minutes later.

Stormy1234 likes this.
  10. Nook

Nook Member

Meh....... the video shows nothing.

However I don't put it by Kerr or any other NBA coach to suggest that a player take out another player.

11. hakeemthagreat

It's not delusional lol. The video shows him lunging his front leg towards James. Here is what he was TRYING to do:

12. bilaal14

bilaal14 Member

I dont see it...and im the type to call any little thing AGAINST the rockets flagrant and dirty lol...

if i dont see it... then it isnt there, trust me.

move on.

13. YOLO

YOLO Member

youre posting things that have nothing to do with this one play im specifically talking about and what actually happened. it doesn't help your delusional take.

what he did at other moments does not define what actually happened on that specific play

14. Stormy1234

Stormy1234 Member

Okay thank it's not letting me edit it

15. mac_got_this

mac_got_this Member

We can’t take it for granted based off the person and his history of this type of incident.

Stormy1234 likes this.
  16. hakeemthagreat

Like I said, you're CHOOSING to ignore what's clearly a dirty play. I'm assuming if it's not in the form of a boxscore stat you can't fully comprehend it. But I'll stop

17. YOLO

YOLO Member

not really the issue here. were talking about this one specific play not what hes done before. had someone not made this troll vid, the majority if yall wouldn't have even known and for good reason bc theres nothing to see there. #fakenews

18. YOLO

YOLO Member

im not choosing to ignore anything. you're CHOOSING to make up whatever angle best fits you. youre just too stubborn to think outside that and we've seen before how wrong you can be so dont even try with the insults as if you're better. your not even close.

MONON likes this.
  19. hakeemthagreat

I've been wrong but I've also been right too. But the video clearly shows Zaza being Zaza, We don't know if Kerr told him to do that. But we all see Zaza giving a extra lunge toward Harden, which we're thankful was unsuccessful.

20. YOLO

YOLO Member

clearly not in this case. we? nah seems to be mostly you. you wouldn't even be here telling the board your own delusional story had someone not of made that troll vid.

this thread easily weeds out who see's whats really happening and not trying to apply some agenda to it.

#80 YOLO, May 17, 2018
    Last edited: May 17, 2018
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.