1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

steve francis not broke and not partying

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by pgabriel, Feb 15, 2013.

1. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

Exactly the same kind of logic going on throughout the thread

2. don grahamleone

don grahamleone Contributing Member

Best defense of SF3 right now would be to show a recent photo of him where he does not look like he was just beaten up. Hell, even sober would be cool.

3. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

I'm good with the money

4. TheRealist137

TheRealist137 Member

so anybody know if these were over the weekend? Seems so, Drake, Dr. J were there. What other place would both of these people be at the same place together along with Steve other than this weekend?

I find it hilarious given the thread title. Steve gave into the temptation of going out...again.

5. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

Yeah he went out the same night forget most parties are on Saturday. I find your dumbassness hilarious.

6. ch0c0b0fr34k

ch0c0b0fr34k Member

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

7. napalm06

napalm06 Huge Flopping Fan

Crazy, I was just sitting around wondering what Steve Francis wasn't doing right now. Thanks to Clutchfans, I have a better idea.

8. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

He was on the radio I guessing you prefer I Steve in his mansions driveway getting in his bentley and I thought I smelled crack threads.

9. King1

King1 Contributing Member

You're embarrassing yourself at this point. Take a few deep breaths and step away from the internet.

10. King1

Want to try this again in English?

11. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

I'm posting from a new phoned and have trouble adjusting.

12. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

What is wrong with my response

13. King1

You're interpreting every post as a slight against Steve when it's not and attempting to argue with people who are wishing the best for the guy. Whether or not the rehab story is true I don't know. I do know that he looks horrible in almost every picture he's photgraphed in. I hope he gets help and the people around him aren't taking your mindset. We all agree he's a good guy who fortunately hasn't blown his money and has done a lot for the community. I don't want to see his story end poorly. You should feel the same way.

14. Nook

Nook Member

I read the article on Steve Francis in rehab.. Not very reputable... And the comment section is just ... Wow

15. King1

I have serious doubts about it myself. Pretty sure a way more reputable source would have picked it up. I never bother reading comments sections on things like this. You know what you're going to read before you even start

16. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

It was ridiculous to suggest those pics were after I started this thread. You are taking every post personally. I started this thread to get under people's skin and its working with you.

17. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

Why... Especially when people have legit concerns about the Franchise? I highly doubt you are getting under anybody's skin especially after boasting he wouldn't party it up...and the exact opposite happening. Nobody cares if Stevie partied, everyone does that. It seems to be more serious, which is why people are voicing their opinions.

18. NotApollo33

NotApollo33 Member

Are you trolling King1?

How is that possible.

19. jae713

jae713 Member

Quit making a big deal. Maybe Steve is just an ugly mother****er.

20. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

Those pictures aren't from Friday night or Saturday morning. Unless kam is a poster from the future drop it. I know he likes underage age girls but I doubt he built a time machine to talk to them when they turn 18.← Touch again to save