1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Skip Bayless compares Harden's ASG performance to Spurs Game 6 Last Year

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by TheRealist137, Feb 19, 2018.

1. Will

Will Clutch Crew
    Supporting Member

I, too, am outraged that Harden didn't save his best for the all-star game.

ipa and Zergling like this.
  2. Mr. Dominant

Mr. Dominant Contributing Member

I'm annoyed tho. Harden better ****ing win MVP this year. And finals MVP. Shut every ******* up in this g.o.d damn conspiracy driven media world.

3. skroodup25

skroodup25 Member

this is really true..... I've always been called conceited because I didn't talk but in actuality I was just really shy....it's funny how think that just because people like you that you can't be shy....

people think I'm funny and I clown alot but it' really a mask that I wore in middle school to hide how shy I was....

hardens seems to be the same way..... you can really tell he' working on that part of his personality....

truth is.... people fear what they don't know and when you don't talk they can't read you..... so they dislike you....

buffalobills!!! and jeffvangundy like this.
  4. swyyyguy

swyyyguy Member

they were both awful. steph is a fraud when he doesn't have iggy or durant to bail him out.

5. pippsux

pippsux Member

Its an all star game
    Next........

6. don grahamleone

don grahamleone Contributing Member

Skip: "Why do I have to turn it up to 11 for an All Star game?"
    Producer: "It's what we have today. That's what happened so that's what we cover."
    Skip: "Right, but if I turn it up to 11 on the All Star game people are going to stop taking me seriously."
    Producer: "They don't take you that way. Don't worry."
    Skip: "But it's like crying wolf when there's no wolf."
    Producer: "No one believes you. Don't worry. They're all just amazed you haven't lost your career yet."
    Skip: "I'm the Michael Jordan of this business."
    Producer: "'The News' doesn't have a Michael Jordan. It's all unbelievable opinion based crap."
    Skip: "I'm the GOAT."
    Producer: "Fine, you're the GOAT. If the GOAT is the most unbelievable news anchor ever. Rolling in 5.. 4.." (Motions for 3, 2, 1 then points at the goat.)

7. don grahamleone

don grahamleone Contributing Member

"That guy's an idiot."

"Like Skip Bayless level idiot?"

"No, like just a regular idiot. He's not as bad as Skip. Skip's on another level."

Deckard likes this.
  8. Juxtaposed Jolt

I mean, if Harden had played better in game 6, we would have had 6 championships. But we only have the 5.

Harden sucks. Trade his bum ass.

9. yixiixiy

yixiixiy Member

"Skip Bayless is just ridiculous."

10. Juxtaposed Jolt

Dude went after Harden who didn't care in a meaningless game. Dude then praised LeBron for all of 5 seconds...and then went after him for not participating in a dunk contest.

Even if it was a slow news day, Skip Bayless is completely reaching, if they had to do analysis of an All-Star game.

And Bayless is a Spurs homer, no? Where was the criticism for Aldridge who barely played and also missed his only shot of the game? I mean, come on.

buffalobills!!! likes this.
  11. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

this is the follow up.
    L'il Wayne thinks the Rockets can beat the Warriors!

Does this mean you Migos listening fans are going Cash Money now?
    Stuntin like a 99er?

12. crimsonghost

crimsonghost Member

I agree with skip, but I am glad he got that **** out the way so he can bring home to gold in june.

13. OTMax

OTMax Member

Curry should've passed to Harden. That's the only thing they should discuss, if anything.

pippendagimp likes this.