1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Skillzlab] T-Mac: Week 6

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by TheGreat, Sep 9, 2009.

1. RudyTBag

RudyTBag Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Do I really need to sign up? Jeeze

2. T FOR 3!!!

T FOR 3!!! Member

wont let me without a premium... :(

3. TheGreat

TheGreat Member

I don't think you need premium.

I watched it after I signed up.

If you guys want, do you want me to make a Clutchfans account? :)

4. mjharleem22

mjharleem22 Member

man yo yall need to see the difference, check out t-mac now compared to how he looked when he said he would pick the college team to win

5. mjharleem22

mjharleem22 Member

yes you have to pay, its only 3.99 a month

6. Red Blue Blur

Red Blue Blur Member

"Stop talkin to me T....just let me know the time....."
    looks like Grover is training mac's ass off to the point where he is starting to hate him lol
    good job Tim :D

7. RudyTBag

RudyTBag Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Dang, Why do so many of you guys have subscriptions?

What's the deal? :)

8. Keyser Soze

Keyser Soze Member

You don't have to pay to watch the videos. Alls you have to do is sign up to the SITE(it's free!) and then click on the link, while you are logged in. It should work.

9. mjharleem22

mjharleem22 Member

no it doesnt, its free to sign up, but for t-mac's lab you have to pay

10. eyhab27

eyhab27 Contributing Member

what are you talking about? access to watch the video is free. i just signed up a couple minutes ago and watched it.

11. Convictedstupid

Definitely says i have to have a premium account.

12. jaymeeh

jaymeeh Member

i think you saw the week 1 vid. did you get to see any other videos? bc i do think you need the premium membership.

13. ThaBlackKnight

open a new tab, register and log in...do not close this tab on your web browser.

Then come back here, and click the OP's link and it will load, as long as you don't close the 1st tab that you registered/logged in with.

Once the Week 6 video starts to load, then you can close the 1st tab if you want.

I used Firefox to do this...hope this helps.

14. mjharleem22

mjharleem22 Member

yea you need the premium membership because i had to pay too, but newayz did anybody notice that t-mac kinda snapped on tim or does anybody else go by T?

15. ParaSolid

ParaSolid Member

NO YOU DO NOT NEED PREMIUM MEMBERSHIP.

Open a new tab/window, go to skillzlab and register or sign in (if you're already registered). Once you've done that, go back to the window/tab with this thread on it and click on the link. You should be able to watch the video then.

16. Keyser Soze

Keyser Soze Member

I use Firefox too. Anyways, do exactly what Knight is saying and it should work.

17. ThaBlackKnight

Tmac is looking leaner and and his strength is coming back in his 2 legged jump...but his left leg is still not where it needs to be explosively and that will need more work.

But he is building his core muscles again which will help with speed and jumping ability and balance.

I think by the time the season starts, he will be almost ready, if not ready. Considering he dropped a lot of weight (appears to have anyways), his speed and quickness should be back as well.

I don't think he'll ever get back to 2005 Tmac who could jump out of the gym, simply because of his age and wear and tear of 12 NBA seasons...but I think he can get back to 2007-2008 level where he started out great in RA's offense.

Now without Yao, he will be the primary scoring option and will have athletic teammates around him in Brooks and Ariza and versatile scoring bigs in Scola, Anderson and Landry and a top notch defender in Battier.

Also, our bench is deep and young with Lowery, Buddinger, Taylor, Hayes, and Chuck Hayes.

Considering he has a playmaker, 2 long wing defenders, a post option and a young and athletic bench...he could easily have a big year scoring...since all he will have to do is worry about scoring until the game gets tight.

If he can get us 25-30 ppg, that opens up Scola and Brooks to be better scorers as well and Ariza can thrive in Adelman's offense with his athleticism.

maybe the Rockets aren't so doomed after all....I think we can atleast make the playoffs at the very least. At best, maybe a 5th seed.

18. mjharleem22

mjharleem22 Member

thats wack

19. mjharleem22

mjharleem22 Member

i think t-mac should lose the beard