1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Scott! Remember what we talked about the other day? George is into it!

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Rocketman95, Jun 23, 2004.

1. Rocketman95

Rocketman95 Hangout Boy

...but RM95 is not.

So, RM95's Girl, her cousin, and her best friend were going to go see Shrek 2 and Harry Potter out at the Draft House last night. I didn't want to go see Harry Potter again (even though I loved it), so I decided to stay home. Well, the smart cousin left his ID at the house, so they had to miss the first Shrek to comeback and get it. I decide at that point that I wouldn't mind seeing Shrek 2 again, so I drive out that way to see it. Of course, when we get there, there is no Shrek 2 at 7:00, so it was Harry Potter at 7:40. Sensing that I'm not in the mood to sit for 140 minutes again, I decide I'm gonna go catch the 'Stros game by myself at a sports bar.

So, I'm sitting alone at a big table and it's pretty crowded. The manager comes by and tells me that they do community seating and that if need be, someone would come and take up some of the other seats. No problem, I don't mind strangers. As long as we can talk some sports and they don't smell funny, I'm good. So, about 30 minutes later, some guy sits down. Nice enough fella, we discussed the trade, the 'Stros recent woes, etc. About 30 more minutes later, he's met by a girl. We all get to talking (I've had a few) and all of the sudden, they start asking me questions about threesomes. Have I ever been in one? Would I rather watch or participate? Would I prefer two guys one girl or the other way around? So on and so forth. I thought it was just interesting conversation until they started mumbling to each other. They'd ask me a question, mumble, look over, mumble some more. Then they start asking me where I live, do I have a girlfriend, etc. when it hits me...I think they're trying to pick me up. Now, I'm not sure why as I'm not the most attractive guy in the world...maybe I just have the look of a sexual deviant or something. :) Well, I'm just cracking up on the inside and decide to start making more comments about RM95's Girl and the fact that I had to pick the gang up soon. After a few minutes of that, they got their bill and took off.

There's a good chance I'm wrong about it, but that's definitely what it felt like. Anyone ever experience something like this?

2. RocketMan Tex

RocketMan Tex Contributing Member

Yup. It feels good to be wanted, doesn't it?:D

The world is full of lonely people.

3. Rocketman95

Rocketman95 Hangout Boy

:D

BTW, take the afternoon off with me and Buck at BW3 Royal Oaks. Some wings and pings.

4. pasox2

pasox2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Oh! So the "sports bar" is where that goes down.

Well, there you go.

"Astros." I should have guessed.

5. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

Awesome...

Glad you got a chuckle, and glad you did the right thing.

DD

6. MadMax

MadMax Contributing Member

"i'm not an orgy guy!!! i'd have to wear silk robes and buy lotions and oils!!"

7. Rocketman95

Rocketman95 Hangout Boy

Never crossed my mind. A year earlier and two girls...yeah, probably not then either. :D

8. Master Baiter

Master Baiter Contributing Member

Shut up, pass up two girls?? Every guy would do that and if you passed it up I would make a special trip to Houston just to kick your ass.

You know this guy would do it!! :D :D
    [​IMG]

9. Behad

Behad Contributing Member

Buck + RM95 asking RMTex to meet them....Hmmm....during a discussion about 3somes....hmmm

:p :D

10. Rocketman95

Rocketman95 Hangout Boy

Jeez, jealous much?

11. Harrisment

Harrisment Member

Did the girl happen to be pregnant? If so, I know these people and they have propositioned me in the past.

I was hanging out with them one night and I said "You know, we haven't had a get together at our house in a while. We should invite everyone over one night." They then come up to me and wife minutes later when the 4 of us are alone and say "What kind of get together were you planning on exactly......you know we swing, right?"

WTF??

12. Behad

Behad Contributing Member

Yes, dammit:mad: I want some "wings" too!

13. rrj_gamz

rrj_gamz Contributing Member

You know, let me be the judge of everything and just tell me which sports bar and what the couple looks like so I can make my self available...er...check out the situation for you...

14. Surfguy

Surfguy Contributing Member

That happened once to my old, good-looking former boss. She said she was playing pool and was approached in much the same way. One person came up to her and started talking to her. Then, the other came along. They were a little more direct, though, and they were quickly shot down...as so many other people have been by her. It seemed like she had a new boyfriend every few months. Apparently, she had to many people wanting her as she was chased out of town by a stalker. She was too damn good looking for her own good...not so much the face as the body. It was a sad day at the workplace when she left my friends. No longer would I have those one-on-one meetings with her at the chalkboard while I staired at nothing but her lower and mid sections in these tight outfits she used to wear(except when she was looking at me). I've said too much. Hay caramba...muy caliente! Dios mio!

Surf

15. RocketMan Tex

RocketMan Tex Contributing Member

:mad:

I wish I could, but duty and debt will keep me desk bound today. You coming out on Friday? It will be a par-tay, and you may even get hooked up in a threesome!:eek: ;)

16. moestavern19

moestavern19 Member

This is so weird since I just watched Chasing Amy and became even more homophobic.

17. Another Brother

Another Brother Contributing Member

Good thing you bailed, those things can turn and get ugly.

18. fadeaway

fadeaway Contributing Member

Speaking from experience, AB? :eek:

19. mateo

mateo Contributing Member

That happened to my wife and I at some bar near Fajita Wilies on 290 and the beltway. Cant remember the bar but I am pretty sure it was a "lifestyle" bar.

Funny.

20. Austin70

Austin70 Contributing Member

Same thing happend to me and my fiancee when we went to Corpus Christi. We were at Sharkys playing pool and this couple came over and started playing pool with us. Asking us all kinds of questions and even buying us drinks. We didn't figure it out until after we left. We still laugh about it.