1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Watching NBA Action
    It's Embiid and the Sixers taking on Brunson and the Knicks -- Come join Clutch as we're watching NBA playoff action live!

LIVE: NBA Playoffs!
    Dismiss Notice

Russians have compromising Trump sex tape and financial info

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Sweet Lou 4 2, Jan 10, 2017.

1. Dei

Dei Member

I've talked about the Ukraine several times. Don't know if you've ever chanced upon them but the view that Russia unilaterally disturbed the peace in Europe is downright idiotic.

The EU had a large part in provoking that war by sending MEPs to rouse the protesters to topple their democratically elected leader in a movement that was largely isolated to Kiev and unrepresentative of the Ukraine as a whole. For Putin to want to defend Russia from an expansionist EU, many of whose members are part of NATO, from parking missiles and military equipment on Russia's borders not to mention protecting the number of people in the Ukraine who practically speak Russian and millions of whom are married to Russians is unsurprising.

Do more research next time.

2 is true for unbelievers of America.

2. Granville

Granville Member

I hear those hookers pissed like Russian race horses

3. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

Boy, you sound like a Russian diplomat.

I've never seen anyone on this board more against American ideals than you, mister kick out the brown people to protect against White Genocide.

4. hlcc

hlcc Member

You sound just like RT & Sputnik. I sure hope they are paying you to parrot their spiel. Russia sure have done a fine job protecting the people of Ukraine, I bet the 1 million plus civilians displaced by this war & the relatives of close to ten thousand civilians that died so far can sleep easily at night knowing Putin is here to protect them.

5. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

I wish I could say that you are the only idiot posting crap in support of Trump, but you are not. Bummer, and with all respect due.

6. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

This is the first time I've seen this thread (the new ignore feature is amazing) but so what if it's true? Blackmail only works if it doesn't get out first. Since this leaked already it's either fake news which IMO is the most likely situation, or it's potential blackmail that no longer holds any power due to leaking.

That said, I do get a laugh at how ridiculous those on the left have been about this election. It's comedy that will help us get through the next 4 years of having a simpleton as president.

7. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

Whoops! Double post.

Good grief. What a steaming pile of unadulterated crap, dude. How's the whole Trump Supporter thing working out for you? Enjoying yourself?

8. Dei

Dei Member

Don't pick on me for actually having an informed opinion.

Au contraire "let's let all the brown people in to replace whites" man.

9. Dei

Dei Member

Actually, I think they can. Putin takes security seriously. A lot of them did not give consent about being dragged into the EU. But, more to the matter, Just like Buzzfeed and CNN, you don't actually provide any real counter argument for my points. I just gave you facts. If you're not gonna take my word for it, here's an article by an American professor about why Russia isn't solely to blame for what happened to the Ukraine http://russia-insider.com/en/stephen-f-cohen-nails-it-again/ri11696.

10. dandorotik

dandorotik Contributing Member

How will you have time to laugh at the liberals when ridiculing Trump for all the stupid things he will say and do for the next 3 years will not leave you any time to ridicule liberals?

11. Dei

Dei Member

[​IMG]

Oh well, Trump's still gonna be president. Bummer.

12. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

I'll put up with a lot of bullshit here, but not racism. Welcome to my ignore list.

13. dandorotik

dandorotik Contributing Member

Okay, Bobby, off-topic, but here's some meat for you conservs. I'm working on a project right now and - yes, of course I'm being cryptic- this person was one of the highest-ranking individuals in the law enforcement department of a city that has been dominating the news lately due to violent crime. This person had implemented effective strategies that had resulted in improvements in key areas up to 2015. He had pages of statistics to back this up.

Mayor of this city said, "what you are doing is failing- I'm bringing in 2 attorneys and we're going to develop a new plan"- my client's plan was NOT failing- he presented multiple statistics - but the mayor said, "tough ****- you do it my way or you're gone"- my guy put in his letter of resignation because he knew that their plan was doomed to failure- and that city's crime in 2016 has grown exponentially. I think we all know who that mayor is. Moral of the story: if you want to solve problems with crime, listen to the people who have direct experience with it and know what they are talking about.

Now, we can go back to criticizing Minute Maid.

14. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

There's always time to do both.

15. Dei

Dei Member

That is not racist. Displacement of one people by another is a legitimate concern. You're running away from an argument because you're an idiotic coward.

16. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

I don't think it really matters what scenario you are talking about, the best managers know that they need to listen to those who have direct experience. In some ways a "dumb" manager who knows nothing about what he is managing but listens to his people can be better than a "smart" manager who doesn't listen to his people.

17. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

LOL, the problem is you seem to think the EU and UN don't have an informed opinion on the matter. You just side with Russia/Putin...all while telling others they are unamerican.

Good luck finding a quote of me saying that or anything close to that. It's a nice strawman though to counter your whole 'White Genocide' theory.

I do think though we should start deporting people. Mainly these new Russian fanatics, perhaps just send them all to Russia so that they could get the leader they deserve.

18. Dei

Dei Member

You're anti-border control aren't you?

I've never said anything about the EU or the UN in this thread. I can't even see the logic between that and calling people unamerican since the EU or the UN aren't America. That's a strawman but then again, I'm not surprised considering you don't know what a strawman is.

19. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

Nope. I'm Anti-huge stupid wall.

Haha, wow.

First. Let's address this...
    Umm...what? Are you sure about that...dude this is even on the same page!

As for the rest of your post...

You put fourth ANOTHER strawman, don't you get tired of building those? I just said...
    "You just side with Russia/Putin...all while telling others they are unamerican"
    and here is what YOU took from it...
    "I can't even see the logic between that and calling people unamerican since the EU or the UN aren't America."

You seem to be missing the part where the UN, EU, and USA share the same 'opinions' about Russia. You just chose to side with Putin because you've blindly bought into the cult of Trump. I really suggest you learn Russian and move there, hey at least you won't have to worry about latino and black folks anymore.

Dave_78 likes this.
  20. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

It's not fake news. McCain himself had his advisor interview the MI6 agent and then sent what he learned to the FBI. You can say that the Mi6 agent is lying, but the news itself isn't fake.

Sounds like you don't know what fake news is

Dave_78 likes this.