1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Ride or Die or Hop Off!!

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by DaonlyLA, Jul 13, 2014.

1. Ubiquitin

Ubiquitin Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Was here before DM, will be here after DM.

1 person likes this.
  2. MadMax

MadMax Contributing Member

In all seriousness. Shut the eff up op. I'm 40 years old. I'm a 4th generation Houstonian. I love these teams (Astros, Rockets and Texans) because they wear my city's name on their jerseys and for no other effing reason. If these same players played for some other city they could kiss my white ass.

I'm tired of waiting for next year. It's enough already. Show up. 2 freaking championships in about 150 seasons between the 3 of them. Let's go. I don't want to hear about "next year" particularly before next year even starts.

One playoff series win since 1997. That's a joke. Particularly in a sport where more teams get to the playoffs than not. Terrible

Win something. Anything.

Our NBA team took a step back today. A big step back. Harden and Howard aren't here forever. We swung and missed. Enough already. And people who gloss it over with a ho hum while calling out others who care as being less than fans piss me off. I guarantee you: I effing care.

2 people like this.
  3. DaonlyLA

DaonlyLA Member

Tell me this?? Should We have went after Bosh Yes or No?? Was it Morey Fault Bosh didn't Sign? Did Morey Sign Asik and Lin before landing Harden? Yes or No? Who do you think we should obtain going forward to win the title??? Tell us...

4. Snorkin

Snorkin Member

Actually I would've been quite happy if Morey say on his hands and did nothing this off season. We already had the talent. Beating too teams like the spurs and heat in the regular season. Here's a thought Morey. Maybe it's not the players but the COACH you need to replace. Can't lead a championship team without an alpha type coach on board to manage players. I feel like we definitely already had the talent to make it deep into the playoffs if not the WCF. All we were missing was the correct guidance and who management.

5. nickb492

nickb492 Contributing Member

We beat Portland a couple of years ago......I don't believe you are real fan. IMPOSTER!:p

6. Thefabman

Thefabman Member

Thread started off strong but then op derped.

7. NotChandlerParsons

That was the one win tho.

8. DaonlyLA

DaonlyLA Member

yeah when folks started name calling and taking it personal.. yeah im "derped" but no one can say Morey didn't try.. Bosh stayed in Miami... what morey should do.. just today folks said Parsons don't deserve the Max now they mad.. Hmmmm... let's stick to the facts shall we.

9. DaonlyLA

DaonlyLA Member

We got two championships back to back.. yes i know some of you are too young.. but we have two stars on this team.. Lakers can't say that.. look at the knicks.. Let's keep swinging will get there...

10. nickb492

And we tried to get a couple of players that would help get a championship. It didn't work so now we have to keep going. At least they are trying. Be glad we aren't Sacramento.

11. Thefabman

Thefabman Member

I didn't say you're derped I said you derped...now you trying to herp?

12. youngshev03

youngshev03 Member

No we shouldn't have gone after bosh. We should have made move for smaller pieces to make this a complete team. If you have "2 stars", then all you need is roll players. We a lot of the ones we could have gotten go to chase Bosh's lame a**.

13. MadMax

MadMax Contributing Member

I've been a season ticket holder for years and was at both title games. I have rockets posters framed in my office. I don't give a DAMN what u think.

One playoff series win since 1997. Pitiful!!!

But wait till year after next, right?? Geez

And no. I'm not hopping off. I don't have anywhere else to go! I'm Houston and eff everyone who is not.

#73 MadMax, Jul 13, 2014
    Last edited: Jul 13, 2014
  14. TheresTheDagger

People are pissed, frustrated, angry, sad, all the crappy emotions. Understandably so.

Then you come along and poke em with a stick. Exactly WHAT reaction did you think you were gonna get.

Either you're a damn liar or the dumbest MFer on this site. I'm not sure which.

15. BMoney

BMoney Contributing Member

My wife and I got together in 1998. She told me the other day that almost every year since I have been hyping up the Rockets and talking about "this could be the year!" I am at a loss now. This is a pile of suck right now after nearly getting a championship level roster only a few days ago.

16. DaonlyLA

DaonlyLA Member

well we are at that point? We signed Ariza. Got rid of bloated contracts and didn't match and overpriced contract in Parsons.. yeah it stung but it Cost to be the Boss.. look at the Lakers? They're having trouble attracting Max guys and they're in L.A.!! they shut it down and took on LIN!!! LIN of all people, at least we got a good pick from New Orleans and Ariza at good value.. and contract that helps the team not hurt it like Parsons...

17. rocketblood713

Its Rockets 25/8 ..I would of welcome Parsons back with open arms but the pic of him with Cuban has me like ..Deuces!

peep the signature ..\\m//

18. nickb492

Lol. I'm sure you are. Maybe lay off the sauce for the rest of the day. I know losing Parsons was a blow but jeez. :grin:

19. glimmertwins

glimmertwins Member

It was Jalen Rose who first declared he "knows things" and that there is a chance Durant goes to Houston. He wouldn't say more just that he knows things.... That's enough to make me excited that we would at least be in the conversation to get one of the greatest players of all time in two years...

20. youngshev03

youngshev03 Member

We're not at that point. Teams like the clippers got better. They picked up exactly what they needed. We didnt fill out any part of our roster. Just traded parsons for ariza dropped Lin, a 1st and 2nd for nothing and got a pick for Asik. We dins t get better at all. We're just looking forward to next summer again. If u can't see that as a trash then there is no point talking to u