1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Ride or Die or Hop Off!!

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by DaonlyLA, Jul 13, 2014.

1. Thefabman

Thefabman Member

I wouldve loved bosh but what I really want is for morey to stop collecting assets and build a team now with a good coach. No matter what tho ima support the team, been watching the rox over 20 years now, its like an abusive relationship at this point lol

2. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

Amen brotha'

3. Nick_713

Nick_713 Member

Like on Jeopardy: Who is James Harden?????

4. HCA

HCA Member

I blame Los, red and Carl for accusing morey of treating his players like assets and fixating on it for years. Morey tried being nice and treating him like a human being and we got treated like a business organization. I guess that's why you dont forget his contract is an asset and **** him or he will **** us.

5. DaonlyLA

DaonlyLA Member

We Blind cause a Dude wanted to stay in MIAMI as a RICH SUCKER for 118 Million???? Oh we Blind though!! Parsons not going to make or break us?? Lillard Proved that!! Ohh We lost Lin.. LMAO! Asik? He Cried the minute Howard signed here.. We signed Ariza.. 3 and D... we lost our 1st round to move lin.. gain a better pick with N.O. so that's a wash! Ariza taking over Parsons that's a Wash!! Bosh hurts but im not going to cry over another grown Man's decision... look at Chicago! Lakers.. They are just as Butt Hurt as you so called down for what ever Rockets Fans! Bounce Off the Wagon Please!

6. DaonlyLA

DaonlyLA Member

Wasn't for collecting Assets we wouldn't have Harden.. and Howard wouldn't come here like he Shun us the last time with a Owner who don't want to tank! 13 wining seasons in 17 years.. So who is to Blame? let's hear it???

7. nickb492

nickb492 Contributing Member

I came when it was Alston, Bowen, Howard, Wesley, and Tmac and Yao were hurt. I love Rockets. I'm not going anywhere. But I'm nervous for the amount of hate coming Harden and McHales way.

8. TheresTheDagger

27 year fan here but I'm questioning it all right now. Its not that I'm gonna switch to a different team. Its the the NBA is less about basketball and more about catering to the whims of prima donna overpaid athletes who don't give a rats ass about us.

I'll always cherish memories of 94/95, but that NBA is LONG GONE now.

9. topfive

topfive CF OG

Rockets fan since big Mo sweated all over the place, no reason to jump ship in this lifetime.

Morey swung for the fence and would've had a Pujuls-off-Lidge homer if the Heat hadn't panicked and overpaid Bosh.

Was it worth the risk? I say yes, because we weren't going to win a title next year without a major addition. I hate sitting through another year as a #6-#8 WC team and a likely first-round exit, but if the Heat hadn't crapped their Pampers over LeBron's exit we'd be looking a certain conference Finals next year, and that's worth the chance.

Another way to look at it, if someone had told me two years ago that we would get Dwight Howard and James Harden, but we'd have to lose our rookie 2nd-round discovery, and gain-then-lose Omer Asik and Jeremy Lin, I'd have been fine with that.

10. PDJACK7

PDJACK7 Member

I ride for the Rockets, since the '81 Finals..... I don't root for GM's, cause they don't play the game. I know sometimes Gm and players can go hand and hand cause it takes the GM to make logical decision to get the right players. But give me the talented players all day.

11. FANfrom86toNow

FANfrom86toNow Contributing Member

I don't know who to RIDE or DIE for.

There are SO MANY exRockets' players on so many other teams, I don't even know who to route for anymore.

We almost have no identity. Do we have a player that has been here more than 3 years?

How long have the Spurs had the same core with minor turnover each year?

12. FANfrom86toNow

FANfrom86toNow Contributing Member

^THIS!^

13. newAge_Rockets

I miss Parsons, I just gotta keep telling myself that he isn't worth more than Harden, and his defense sucks.

14. newAge_Rockets

Dangit wrong thread. Nothing can go right today!

15. TesseracT

TesseracT Member

People forgetting we have Dwight Howard and Harden. We will be fine.

16. goyao11

goyao11 Member

Let's be real - we're not competing with the team we have currently. More likely than not, we missed our window.

I'm a fan and will stay a fan. Can't say I'm not disappointed at the way things turned out.

17. CantBeRight

CantBeRight Member

Durant's not coming.

18. newAge_Rockets

I would love for Durant to come in 2016, but he has so many teams already drooling over him. I doubt he returns to OKC because of the cheap owner and small market. The New York Knicks, Los Angeles Lakers, Houston Rockets, and Washington Wizards all have compelling cases for KD. Ist too much though to take the chance of waiting for Durant since Howard's prime is nearing the end. Come on Morey, get your head in the game!

19. DaonlyLA

DaonlyLA Member

in 2008 people was screaming The Summer of 2012! We can't hope for Durant in 2016?? who else you got in mind? Mo Williams? lmao

20. wise_man

wise_man Member

Why cant we sign eric bledsoe or lance Stephenson. We all knew that some idiot was gonna offer parsons a lot of money. Ariza is not that bad. Howard, hardeen, ariza, beverly and tjones.....if we sign some good bench players we will be fine.....cannon, daniels, nick jhonson, covington and maybe a couple veterans like rashad lewis or mike miller. Get over parsons.we are red nation.i believe in morey.