1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Random Houston Rockets Trade Ideas - 2008-09

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Nov 10, 2008.

1. alcatrazpsycho

Okay, I tweaked my previous proposal.
    [​IMG]
    (Trade exception from either Bonzi Wells or Steve Francis)
    Place Stromile Swift on waivers immediately upon acquisition, let his contract expire.

I don't know why but I just like this trade. I think Rudy Fernandez would fit under Adelman's offensive style.

I just don't know how badly Rockets' management wants to get rid of Ron, or if we're planning on re-signing him after the season is over (or if he'd be willing to re-sign with us if he receives a better offer elsewhere).

2. King901

King901 Member

I like Rudy, but no to the second coming of Stromile, give us boone or williams or add head so we can get dooling.

3. alcatrazpsycho

Like I said, No-Mile Swift would be waived immediately, but the trade deadline is over already. Oh well.

Funny how on an ESPN poll, Orlando Magic was voted the team that needed an upgrade the most, and they got Skip To My Lou. Congrats.