1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Proof that Rockets fans have ALWAYS SUCKED!

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by JimmyJackson, May 16, 2012.

1. JimmyJackson

JimmyJackson Member

1 person likes this.
  2. coachbadlee

coachbadlee Member

3 people like this.
  3. JimmyJackson

JimmyJackson Member

4. coachbadlee

coachbadlee Member

Come on. You know that was funny.:grin:

5. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

Are you just talking about the 1st quarter? I was at that game. Where in that video do you see a bunch of empty seats, other than people arriving late on the Friday?

You also should have been at the Lakers game earlier in the week...on a Monday...that's who we were chasing for the 4th seed. Place was rocking.

6. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

I think Jimmy Jackson thinks that the aisles at the Summit are empty seats LMAO!

7. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

btw: check the beginning of the telecast in that game. They have a montage of "it's playoff time" highlights...one is

"Where your weaknesses are exposed" while they show Stockton go baseline against Maloney. :(

8. R0ckets03

R0ckets03 Contributing Member

I'm getting tired of these "Rockets fans suck" threads. Its been never up for debate that Houston is not a great basketball city. It is, always has and always will be a pro football town first.

What exactly have the Rockets done to garner loyalty from the city of Houston? Since 1999 we have passed the first round what...one whole time?!?!

If and when the Rockets start winning and winning consistently (and I don't mean the god damn regular season!) the fans will show up as they did in the mid-90's.

Self proclaimed die hard Rockets fans need to come to the realization that the Rockets are a pathetically run organization who have done jack **** for over a decade now. If you look at the last 13-14 years, I believe the Rockets would be one of the 5 worst teams in the NBA.

So the Rockets SUCK and you SUCK!

1 person likes this.
  9. ima_drummer2k

ima_drummer2k Contributing Member

Yes, a 13 year old YouTube video is definitive proof that Rocket fans suck.

10. meh

meh Contributing Member

Funny you say this. Because the Rockets did not sell out the Summit the year after they won the first championship in Houston history. Yep, it had to take TWO straight championships for the Rockets to finally sellout a stadium that had one of the lowest seating capacities in the NBA.

11. Yaojig

Yaojig Member

Why the heck would you post this. You are a pathetic fan, trying to get attention here and on realgm. Smh...

1 person likes this.
  12. Mariachi ROCKET

Local Fans look at you all crazy @ Toyota Center when you are cheering and yelling at the top of your lungs and being a die hard Rockets fan. Like there all prude and just there to hang out. When we win and Im walking out of TC Im giving random people high 5's and I always get looked at wrong by other people walking by. I just want to give you people the double bird and a fudge you!

13. mastraw18

mastraw18 Member

Were you at the game?

1 person likes this.
  14. coachbadlee

coachbadlee Member

Got 'em!:grin:

15. ima_drummer2k

ima_drummer2k Contributing Member

That's because Le$ promptly doubled the ticket prices. My dad had season tickets since the first year they opened the Summit and Le$ priced him out after they won the 1st championship.

Some people just want to go to a game and yell when something good happens. Not everyone is going to go David Puddy at a Devil's game during a timeout in the 1st quarter of a Tuesday night game against the Golden State Warriors in January. Pardon us for actually having other things going on in our lives besides the Houston Rockets.

16. rocketkid713

rocketkid713 Member

17. dmoneybangbang

Does your life read like emo's diary? Or perhaps you need to switch to some bandwagon teams.... Or perhaps you should look up context and how it applies to the Rockets. Or just keep whining like a school girl....

18. SuperMarioBro

SuperMarioBro Member

OP is 100% correct. Texas in general has pretty terrible, fair-weather sports fans, but Houston seems to be especially bad.

... Although to be fair, there are three teams to split the fandom with, and IIRC, Rockets tickets are among the most expensive in the league (I could be wrong about that, though).

19. ElPigto

ElPigto Member
    Supporting Member

Just because you don't scream at the top of your lungs and cheer all game long does not make you any less of a Rockets fan. The fact that we watch and keep supporting this franchise that hasn't done anything since the late 90's makes us all very hardcore Rockets fans, whether we go crazy at the game or not.

20. R0ckets03

R0ckets03 Contributing Member

My life is perfectly fine and I've been a member of this board since 1999 and a die hard fan since 1992 you dumb ****.

What the **** am I bandwagoning to? The awesome powerhouse that is the Houston Rockets? Otherwise I'd be posting on some Faker or Lebron board dumb ass.

Rockets SUCK and yet I am still here. Being a fan doesn't mean you can't criticize the team.

1 person likes this.