1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Pat Bev is dead to me

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by tehG l i d e, Jan 16, 2018.

1. MrButtocks

MrButtocks Contributing Member

I think any NBA superstar shooting 30 times a game should get at least 30 points. Westbrook was held to 51.1 TS% which was fairly inefficient and was more than four points below his season average.

Harden has averaged 27ppg on 19 shots (57.9 TS%) in his Houston playoff career and he gets already gets crucified on this board for being a playoff choker. If he took thirty shots to score 37 points clutchfans would have a collective aneurysm. You're giving Westbrook the same pass ESPN and the national media give him because you want to discredit Bev. Lemme guess, you think Westbrook deserved MVP because he played with garbage?

2. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

Since 2002 I've learned when personal insults start flying I must be winning an argument

3. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

I'm not having a Westbrook argument. Thats not my point. I hate when people jump in a tangent only to try to o start another. That guy brought up Westbrook. Don't be an ass and assume

Harden is obviously the better player. Go crucify Westbrook somewhere with a Westbrook fan

MrButtocks likes this.
  4. YOLO

YOLO Member

thats funny. what grade did they teach you that fairy tale gimmick

ive learned when you can't answer questions and continue to dodge, trying to move on to another point it means you're wrong and have no clue what youre even talking about. case in point here with you

5. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

Beverley should show tremendous defensive as a guard since no one expects him to create on the other end for himself or others

6. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

Bro I responded. It wasn't that big a deal. That's my response. You don't have a response to that.

Not going back and forth on one play to define a career. A play from a first round 4-1 series beat down

Move forward

7. YOLO

YOLO Member

you have no point bc after so many posts you still can't even answer the question. or provide any real substance.

so instead of telling someone else not to be an ass and assume, you should probably look at yourself first improve that lack thereof bbq iq

8. YOLO

YOLO Member

you're seriously that clueless and still think that play is from the playoffs. i even alluded it wasn't and you think it is. fake fan?

9. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

So it's even more meaningless. Thanks

I don't have cable. I guess you do and being able to watch all the games makes you a better fan.

Congrats.

10. YOLO

YOLO Member

its meaningless bc it doesnt apply to your agenda that bev isn't an elite defender. you pov is just disregard anything that doesnt support even though everything ive posted is 100% true and reality. makes a ton of sense there. of course you would say that and just continue to not be able to answer the question. good job

for your sake, im hoping you're still in school

11. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

It's one play bro. What's even your question about it?

Edit: what agenda do you think I have? We're talking about a role player.

An opinion which is I think the board overrated him is not an agenda

12. Easy

Easy Boban Only Fan
    Supporting Member

So are you blaming Beverley for the team's inability to get a starting caliber PG? Are you blaming Bev for forcing the coach to start him?

I am amazed how people blame the players for the team's personnel problems when it's not their job to fix them.

13. YOLO

YOLO Member

how is it possible you're having this much trouble reading? Ive even bolded it for you. does it need to be all caps and highlighted in yellow also?

is it bc you're still in school. im honestly puzzled why this is so difficult for you to answer a simple question.

you keep saying its one play "bro" in a horrible attempt to keep defending yourself. this is me doing you a favor and making it as simple as possible for you. if it was more examples you probably wouldnt be able to hand it. i can come up with a ton of plays where bev is playing great defense. theres a reason why he was named 1st team all defense. and its not bc its "one play bro" :rolleyes:

14. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

Bro

I'm just saying the board overrated him.

Props to him for effort and constant improvement. However people regretting him in a trade for a HOF with gas left in the tank was ridiculous

15. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

I didn't know he was first team defense. My bad

16. hakeem94

hakeem94 Member